1) Dan7788
2) MockngBrd
3) Alexxx
4)bigfatlamer
5) etan1 (prefer 11th or 14th)
6) benji ben
7) JK (prefer weekend, parking Paiza)
8. Wh0cArEs (prefer Sunday)
9) SyaheerBMW (planning to take leave on the thurs & fri, should be free)
10) Jerms

Re: Gather to BMW World @ Marina Bay Sands

Guys, I might be going on Wednesday evening.. Leave for 2 days not approved.. Most probably only half-day on Wed.. haiz.. Anybody else going on Wed?

1) Dan7788
2) MockngBrd
3) Alexxx
4)bigfatlamer
5) etan1 (prefer 11th or 14th)
6) benji ben
7) JK (prefer weekend, parking Paiza)
8. Wh0cArEs (prefer Sunday)
9) SyaheerBMW (planning to take leave on the thurs & fri, should be free)
10) Jason.Neo (Noob) Planing for friday evening - can stay for the party thereafter as well(after 9 party)

Havent been to MBS yet, can we park in MBS itself?

according to the event plan parking is available and of course it doesn't come cheap when its at MBS

HTML:
http://www.bmwworld.com.sg/directions.html

Yours truly and the Ah Beng Ah Seng alumni are working part time to serve drinks keropok kwaychee at the exhibition. Saw the BMW M1 sports racing car on display at Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower One main atrium. The iconic car looks really good in real life. Will try to put up some pickies tonight.

XXX;589328 said:
Havent been to MBS yet, can we park in MBS itself?

yes, but f@#$%king ex....

The first time I park at MBS, and when I exit the carpark, the car infront not enough money in his cashcard to exit,I laughed ha ha ha.
Then my turn. Knn my cashcard also not enough to go out.....

Marina Bay Sands Car Park // Self-Parking
Entrance is located at the Sands Expo and Convention Center via the Bayfront Link. Enter from Bayfront Avenue and turn right into covered car park. Limited lots available. Usual car park charges apply: $6 for the first hour, and $1 for subsequent half hour, with a maximum $26 for 24 hours.
A 15-minute walk is expected.

C3P0;589488 said:
The first time I park at MBS, and when I exit the carpark, the car infront not enough money in his cashcard to exit,I laughed ha ha ha.
Then my turn. Knn my cashcard also not enough to go out.....
My cash card always $500/day. i laugh at u.

C3P0;589489 said:
Marina Bay Sands Car Park // Self-Parking
Entrance is located at the Sands Expo and Convention Center via the Bayfront Link. Enter from Bayfront Avenue and turn right into covered car park. Limited lots available. Usual car park charges apply: $6 for the first hour, and $1 for subsequent half hour, with a maximum $26 for 24 hours.
A 15-minute walk is expected.

Ya... dont like the 15mins walk, so wondering if there is a nearer carpark haha...

I received an sms from BMW World after I registered, they have shuttle buses I believe so can save on parking charges and avoid the jams in the area too. I believe everyone who registered will receive this sms too.

delrosa81;589515 said:
I received an sms from BMW World after I registered, they have shuttle buses I believe so can save on parking charges and avoid the jams in the area too. I believe everyone who registered will receive this sms too.

They also gave a set of 4D number with an additional number to spare...

wahaha! tts q funny....but ya parking is v ex there...not sure if the Marina Bay Link Mall got any carpark spaces

Fresh out from BMW World

Last edited by a moderator:
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back