Gather to BMW World @ Marina Bay Sands

Re: Gather to BMW World @ Marina Bay Sands

Ahbengdriver;590465 said:
just left too. Those mei-mei from dunno where one. Saw one trying to explain turbo.
ABD, did u c that E92 335 that went cuckoo? Hazard lite cannot off. Anyway, MM is there to sian ignorant ppl. I ask the MM taking care of Motorad about K1600 & all i c is her rolling eyeball.

davidtch;590503 said:
ABD, did u c that E92 335 that went cuckoo? Hazard lite cannot off. Anyway, MM is there to sian ignorant ppl. I ask the MM taking care of Motorad about K1600 & all i c is her rolling eyeball.
This one?
Anyway, I know you are on leave to xian XMM. Tell your wife.

Last edited by a moderator:

davidtch;590503 said:

My hiadee was looking at her twin turbos when she was explaining what is that to an Ah Pek from Korea.

C3P0;590174 said:
Just came back fr MBS.
Spent 20 mins only.

The classic cars and new X3 all fenced up. Cannot see interior cannot see engine bay. Waste of time.
For current models, might as well go PML where there's more models to see.
Got a few bikes but me not interested.
So conclusion is: for car enthusiasts, there's more to see, hear, touch, learn, at BMWsg monthly meetup.

But for normal folks or for family members, ok la, could be interesting for them.

Totally agreeed...........go PML or Munich can still test drive ya.......

cheers

C3P0;590531 said:
This one?
Anyway, I know you are on leave to xian XMM. Tell your wife.
There r no chio XMM for me to xian.

Ahbengdriver;590536 said:
My hiadee was looking at her twin turbos when she was explaining what is that to an Ah Pek from Korea.
I didn't c any twin turbo around le.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back