• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB for German Castrol 0W-30

Re: GB for German Castrol 0W-30

Taking the green one too.. See u tomorrow bro!
Thank you so much!

A bro that collected asked me about the old old castrol...so I go internet koup a picture...

View attachment 57430

Left is the old old label before the syntac got relabelled as edge...

Then the new new one is the orange one where the oil stream goes around the ball bearing or shaft or something depending on whether you buy oil for truck or car...

And the EO itself for the old old used to be green .......

The new old is gold .......

Hi all, for those who have not collected, please try to do so by this week, ok?

Oil taking up a lot of space in my pigeon hole sized place...

Please understand if they have gone mia. Could have been detained for rioting.

Slow_poke_driver;1054847 said:
Hi all, for those who have not collected, please try to do so by this week, ok?

Oil taking up a lot of space in my pigeon hole sized place...

How many more bottles??

cccc;1054848 said:
Please understand if they have gone mia. Could have been detained for rioting.

Means foreign workers from south asia are buying bmw while sinkie is squeezing on mrt?

CCB govt.

Meek;1054869 said:
How many more bottles??

After storage in storeroom still got 4 cases sitting in living room...100% my mum will kpkb when she comes back...

Let us know if they don't collect by certain date. I can get some more from you.

cccc;1054899 said:
Let us know if they don't collect by certain date. I can get some more from you.

Thanks...currently all accounted for liao...including reservation by members who contacted me later...

:)

Have you tried the engine oil?

Not yet. Just top up 1L of it into engine. So can't really tell.

So mummy no ccb garment cos pigeon hole too small to keep son's frens engine oil stock? Hehe.

Meek;1054965 said:
So mummy no ccb garment cos pigeon hole too small to keep son's frens engine oil stock? Hehe.

Papa say: Son, you big liao. Can only bring you here. What else you need can only depend on yourself liao...

CCB garment. All garment's fault.

BUT in all fairness, papa did help. He immediately chopped and take the orange bottles when he first saw them...

In view that this is a moderated GB thread, I have updated the quantity and name list for transparency. Thank you all for making the extra detour to collect the oil.

1. RBB 7qt
2. Eddienike 9qt
3. Meek 9qt
4. CCCC 8qt
5. 2882 10qt
6. Pulsar88 5qt

As I buy on a regular basis, members who need the engine oil can still post/request on thread here, for transparency issue. Please try not to call me and start chatting with me, asking if I ordered for you in the GB, or why I never keep any for you...

New batch that comes in is probably going to be the orange label ones, unless they give old stock. So please do not order if you are not able to accept either of the 2 types of packaging.

Hi, when will you all be doing this GB again? Might be interested in getting this EO. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go99comcollege

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back