• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB for German Castrol 0W-30

Re: GB for German Castrol 0W-30

I see, after buying this, where do you all go and get it changed. Any WS offer to do this?

Try BVO (Sin Ming), 2277 (Ubi), or M&Q (Tampines). They allow BYO engine oil and filter. Labour ar $35 or abouts. Not sure about other WS

I change every 6k...at boss motorsport. $50 without reset of service indicator. Their guy is very good, very meticulous, even more thorough that if I changed oil myself.

I think dat most places charge abt $50 as well. Not sure if this is the cost of a dick someone mentioned in this forum.

BVO charges $50 for labour if you supply own engine oil (exclude GST)

Hi guys,
Sending my ride for servicing in pml soon.
Will bring my own EO, wat is the charges?
f30, 320i @ bout 24k

Sun20;1074729 said:
Hi guys,
Sending my ride for servicing in pml soon.
Will bring my own EO, wat is the charges?
f30, 320i @ bout 24k

You can just call your service advisor and ask.

Anyway, labour is about same price as outside, coz there is still the "standard scope service". Oil filter should be like $20+ there. And probably will ask you to change air con filter. 200+.

Remember ask for no wiper top up and no wash car.

Called and checked...no definite answer. Said tt it depends on what need to be change...really sian talking to them.
Didn't noe that wiper top up and washing is chargeable....
Slow_poke_driver;1074756 said:
You can just call your service advisor and ask.

Anyway, labour is about same price as outside, coz there is still the "standard scope service". Oil filter should be like $20+ there. And probably will ask you to change air con filter. 200+.

Remember ask for no wiper top up and no wash car.

Sun20;1074763 said:
Called and checked...no definite answer. Said tt it depends on what need to be change...really sian talking to them.

Wiper fluid got charges.

Washing may leave microscratches...if you are anal about it.

Sun20;1074763 said:

The service advisor is just being transparent.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go99comcollege

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back