• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB for key case with chain

Re: GB for key case with chain

simidaiji;1063736 said:
-.-" I only help to share information and never expect to come to this point. Forget what I said then.

Bro,like wat u said. U juz sharing. Im sharing wat i bought n tested the quality. Cos nt all taobao products can b use. If any bros or sis want try on their own its ok de. Cos im juz doing wat a forum is meant for. Sharing.... So anyone still interested juz list on. Anyway im looking at another set for myself nia n i dun mind tat shipping cost. If theres a way to save. Somemore im the one who is going thru everything. I dun mind all overseas call also. So juz b happy n make things work. If cannot then also bobian

Last edited by a moderator:

simidaiji;1063736 said:
-.-" I only help to share information and never expect to come to this point. Forget what I said then.

No offence meant. There are just lots of keyboard warriors who think it is easy to put A and B together when talking about cheapest prices (A) and best shipping rates (B). But most of us have had bad experiences buying from online shops - stuff didn't come, didn't turn out to be what we wanted, etc.

In the end, the risks and the effort might not make sense especially for some bros who earn $500 an hour (I never say who!). And especially for those kind souls who step forward to volunteer their time to organise groupbuys.

Anyways, thanks for your input.

Jason8822;1063743 said:
In your case you might as well buy a bmw direct from US or UK cos its cheaper there.

I want to buy M6GC from USA. Best price! Can we GB?

seanskye;1063745 said:
No offence meant. I think that in our online universe today, it is very easy to put A and B together when talking about cheapest prices (A) and best shipping rates (B). But I am also sure most of us have had bad experiences buying from online shops - stuff didn't come, didn't turn out to be what we wanted, etc. In the end, the risks and the effort might not make sense especially for some bros who earn $500 an hour (I never say who!).

Anyways, thanks for your input. If this comes through at (A) $34 taobao shop price + (B) $6 SGshop shipping rates, I'd think I'd go with it.
Who make $500 per hr!!!!!! I only make $5 per hr working at mac

come on, its a made in china knock off product which serves zero purpose for the car yet you all are debating like its a rare never to be found item..

You either go with the GB, or Taobao or Ebay or Aliexpress or Amazon to get what you want and then be happy with cradling tat key case to sleep.

Its not easy to be a GB co-ordinator and u see those who just put their names rushing the GB and making noise. These people, u can go buy yourself..simidaiji is just giving alternatives. I do not see him discrediting ah yang. I gave an alternative as well in the other thread..Ebay!

can we go back to discussing FC?

^^^ $500 per minute bro spotted! Buying shares in your company now!

Jason8822;1063743 said:
We appreciate your kind intention, however you discredit TS by saying we can save by buying direct from taobao.
Sean agreed with you and went with your idea only.
Most importantly I am trying to verify if ah yang was putting up an exorbitant price or you are making this statement without taking into the other cost involved.
In your case you might as well buy a bmw direct from US or UK cos its cheaper there.

I am sharing this to give an alternative but not to discredit. Choice is yours not mine as I don't earn anything out. Still kena suan buy BMW from US or UK is cheaper. Steady!

simidaiji;1063760 said:
I am sharing this to give an alternative but not to discredit. Choice is yours not mine as I don't earn anything out. Still kena suan buy BMW from US or UK is cheaper. Steady!

+1. Those who anyhow shoot are not fully accredited members of the BMW.SG Vigilante Corps... just subcontractors :lol2: Bodaiji.

damn steady. 45 vs 38......drive bmw. worry about 7 bux. pls dun let merc ppl luff at u all ok. good job ah yang. u did nothing wrong....

Ah yang;1063765 said:
Guys. We r here to share lah. Anyway im closing tis GB.... sorry to those bros who r interested...

Thanks for volunteering for this GB, don't worry, I'll pay whatever just get one for me. PM'ed you.

seanskye;1063768 said:
Thanks for volunteering for this GB, don't worry, I'll pay whatever just get one for me. PM'ed you.

Same here count me in...

MW said:
come on, its a made in china knock off product which serves zero purpose for the car yet you all are debating like its a rare never to be found item..

You either go with the GB, or Taobao or Ebay or Aliexpress or Amazon to get what you want and then be happy with cradling tat key case to sleep.

Sorry, got R&D?

Frankly, I applaud Ah Yang for the effort. He is not here to profit from it.

At the same time, I think the forum needs to be aware that simidaiji was merely highlighting (not offering) an alternative available, be it practical to some or otherwise. He is also not here to profit from it.

So, why wage war over nothing?

I am a lover, not a fighter.

Kiss

Ya don't fight over keychains. Only little girls do that.

Its not like everyday I see people volunteering for GB. And when someone volunteers - all of a sudden backseat driver comes out and talk about $7 alternative.

AY - I think if people like it and if you can help - why not ?

Keep the GB going - I am sure the bros would appreciate it.

Ah yang;1063765 said:
Guys. We r here to share lah. Anyway im closing tis GB.... sorry to those bros who r interested...

All's well ends well. Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back