• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB for key case with chain

Re: GB for key case with chain

Don't fight don't fight.

I don't like girls fighting over me......

Red_Bean_Bun;1063784 said:
Its not like everyday I see people volunteering for GB. And when someone volunteers - all of a sudden backseat driver comes out and talk about $7 alternative.

AY - I think if people like it and if you can help - why not ?

Keep the GB going - I am sure the bros would appreciate it.
Im thinking also bro. Its my virgin GB also. Hahaha

Hi TS
Care to share where did you get the key case ?
Am interested to get one but pity GB is closed

seanskye;1063768 said:
Thanks for volunteering for this GB, don't worry, I'll pay whatever just get one for me. PM'ed you.

Yes, Many thanks for the GB. I will pay whatever rate PLUS free Kopi on me....

sorry for side track .. Where can i get e90 key case? My kinda old n wore out. Thx

The group buy is closed. The guys just gotten it today....cheeeeers
View attachment 59560

Of cos! Cos got po ley. High glasd

Actually its great to do tis GB. Too bad the GB ended so fast also. Mit up wif nice ppl n nice car. Lobang sharing while chatting. 1 bro even pour water on some cars to test his po ley. 1 of the bro even gv me a gift when we mit up. Nice of him.

Got a few pm frm some other bros also. I think if any bros are interested for the case juz list down or pm me. Im more than happy to help get the case for bros here. I will update all on the first post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Since Ah Yang keep pestering me to write FR so LL jus write lor. The keychain is good and I love it. Everyday jus wanna keep holding it. Sometime will btbj jus take the key n wanna touch the nice texture.

But wat really impress me is the "brotherhood" made in this GB. Get to know some really bolaio and very free big bosses.

Oh btw Ah Yang "service" really top notch. He really gave his very best although his look department fails him seriously. But it all made up by his efforts and willingness to please. Will RTB for any GB organised by Ah Yang!

Interesting fr.
So what nx...homo?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789pub

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups