• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB: iPod/iPhone Y-Cable for BMW

Re: GB: iPod/iPhone Y-Cable for BMW

Jarren;673660 said:
I brought it from Sim Lim Sq.. if I still can remember is #04-23.. otherwise, you can get it at 2nd level, the shop located beside service lift (maybe 2 or 3 shop away) at the back lane.. you just have to ask around.. sure can find

I visited the shops you listed but still couldn't get it though.

Alternatively, anyone have the actual shop number/name to share?

So the normal iPhone cable can only charge?

For f10 users with connected drive, normal iPhone cable can connect?

i've got one to sell for $20. that's how much i paid for it to a friend's friend.
i have bitter memories of Sim Lim Sq. heard its different now but i've
never felt compelled to go back there.

bought it before i came across this thread. still prefer to access songs on
my thumbdrive thru the iDrive.

PM me if u want it.

self-collect in Jurong West / Jurong Point.

xroader;694451 said:
i've got one to sell for $20. that's how much i paid for it to a friend's friend.
i have bitter memories of Sim Lim Sq. heard its different now but i've
never felt compelled to go back there.

bought it before i came across this thread. still prefer to access songs on
my thumbdrive thru the iDrive.

PM me if u want it.

self-collect in Jurong West / Jurong Point.

Interested to get it.

SOLD the Y cable earlier tonite to a very punctual gentleman :)

my apologies to those who missed out.

Any bro wanting to buy original iPod y cable, bought mine from sim lim square 5 thflr Mac culture

Cost$19 fr SLS maculture

It's good to share all info as it benefits al, cheers.I'm enjoying the y cable as it enables my iPod to be charged as it plays. Bought the adapter to charge from Mac culture as well.

is the Aux cable still available ? i am driving the z4 E89. Please advice.

thank you

I got the Y-Cable from Mac Culture at Sim Lim Square.

After connected, it wont sync with "iPod" function on the headunit.

It can only be played via Aux-in and can't change tracks using steering wheel controls.

I went to PML at Sime Derby to try on their original cable and it works exactly like how it should.

Technical advisor claim that the headunit wont work with aftermarket cables as it was coded/programmed.

Mine is a 2011 E93 without iDrive.

Hi bros,

I bought the y cable from macculture (last piece apparently) - excited..and plug in immediately to my F10, and realise it cannot detect the USB...and only the Aux input..so can only play the songs from iphone but cannot seem to control the songs from idrive leh ;(

Any advise? Or I need to really go PML and buy the exorbitantly priced y cable from them?

Thanks!

Rgds

Miah23;700301 said:
Hi bros,

I bought the y cable from macculture (last piece apparently) - excited..and plug in immediately to my F10, and realise it cannot detect the USB...and only the Aux input..so can only play the songs from iphone but cannot seem to control the songs from idrive leh ;(

Any advise? Or I need to really go PML and buy the exorbitantly priced y cable from them?

Thanks!

Rgds

Same with my case.

I bought one from a seller here at $35 and it works perfectly fine now.

Link: http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bazaar...-wts-brand-new-iphone-ipod-y-audio-cable.html

I have any original BMW PML cable for sale. I changed to a Apple cable with video output, hence no use for this. $80.

MapleLeaf;700358 said:
I have any original BMW PML cable for sale. I changed to a Apple cable with video output, hence no use for this. $80.

PM you already.

Hi bros.

Update. I just tried with iPod and it managed to connect already (the same y cable from Maculture) :))

USB managed to sync and detect and can also scroll songs from the idrive or steering controls. (but the idrive controls seems very strange...still figuring out..as it kinda works slightly different from the 'controls' on the iPod...so still trial and error how to select song lists and or create playlists etc...

Almost wanted to go buy from PML already! phew...:)

Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beijingwelcome

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back