• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB: Itronics In Car DVR

Re: GB: Itronics In Car DVR

Hey guys...I am one if the last Mohicans to join the gb for the itb100hd.
Heard some called wrong number.
Xavier's number is 84827998.

Btw, heard news bv2 still got overheat problem leh.

GB close can't buy? :(

Where the shop selling wanna get itb100

jerms;890197 said:

#01-88, Car Beauty
Kaki Bukit Autobay

scary place to drive into, like a place for sardines...where u will find the famous Hanip Automobile where the encik say mods no good for cars....haha

jerms;890197 said:

Got mine for usd230 for ITB100HD with power magic on eBay. But needa find a workshop to do installation.

Thanks Steven and WT! Go and do next week when my repair is done.

GB: Itronics In Car DVR

Has anyone figured out how to deal with comfort access going down when you
Have more than 1 camera?

I think power magic waste time. BMW car battery cut off cams way before power magic has a chance to do its work.

can elaborate on this? tks!

I think power magic waste time. BMW car battery cut off cams way before power magic has a chance to do its work.

kardtoon;893001 said:
Have more than 1 camera?

Have you experience before?

kardtoon;893001 said:
Have more than 1 camera?

If i am not wrong, mine records even if comfort access is disabled. Yours doesn't?

kardtoon;893001 said:
Have more than 1 camera?

I have just one ITB. I lose comfort access everyday, but Camera goes strong even after that. Powermagic cuts off the camera at about 16 hours.

I just checked, my DVRs don't shut down even after 12hrs (my setting) and go on recording (average 8-10 recordings at night). Comfort access is lost though.

Mine is set to Shock sensor sensitive and no motion sensor. I just set it to motion sensor sensitive and I'll take a look later today to see before leaving it overnight.

I think Kardtoon's prob is unique as he needs it to record quite consistently throughout the night and his batt lasts till 3am only.

my itb100-hd shutdown after 12hrs based on my setting :)
not sure is the power magic or bmw battery that cutoff the power

leslie11;893123 said:
I just checked, my DVRs don't shut down even after 12hrs (my setting) and go on recording (average 8-10 recordings at night). Comfort access is lost though.

Mine is set to Shock sensor sensitive and no motion sensor. I just set it to motion sensor sensitive and I'll take a look later today to see before leaving it overnight.

I think Kardtoon's prob is unique as he needs it to record quite consistently throughout the night and his batt lasts till 3am only.

Since there are serveral pretty good reviews abt ITB100HD, I shall write about my installation instead...

Front cam:

Installation of the front cam is pretty much straight forward. Power Saver is tap to the fuse box located within the glove compartment. Try to place the Power Saver where you could access easily, in case you might wanna change the jumper settings. My settings are 48hrs and cut off voltage 11.8V.

View attachment 41498

Power cable run thru the pillar to the rear view mirror column. Wire is neatly conceal, except the part that run thru the rear mirror column and to the front cam

View attachment 41499

View attachment 41500

Rear Cam:

Installation of the rear cam is not as easy. Power Saver is tap to the boot fuse box located on the right side of the boot.

View attachment 41501

Rear bottom seat is removed in order to open up some space to run the power cable from boot to the cabin.

View attachment 41502

Run the wire thru the rear pillar to the top. Wire neatly conceal. Job done! Cams are good to go!

View attachment 41503

Tips: In order to take sure the fuse are tap correctly, what I did was off the engine and leave the boot and front passenger door open. Wait for a good 15mins for the electrical supply to cut off. When that happens, check both the Power Saver and ensure the power LED light up.

So far I also have minor problems like Comfort Access and auto folding mirrors not working in the morning. Both cams are sensitive, it does hibernate when there is no activities and rec when ppl walk past, and even when street lamps light up.

Lastly, I would like to thank Leslie who took the trouble to organise this GB. I have benefited greatly because my front cam's len has a permanent mark and it can be seen in the video. The supplier is helpful and honor the warrenty and did a 1-1 exchange with me. If I were to purchase via ebay, I would have to live with the lemon set! Cheerios :cool:

Btw, I did not do the installation at the supplier recommended workshop.

Last edited by a moderator:

U installed yourself? If ur wiring kan salah, ur car door will open by itself when u r driving. Comfort exit

MW;893767 said:
U installed yourself? If ur wiring kan salah, ur car door will open by itself when u r driving. Comfort exit

Nah. I spent some money and used Eye Power there... Be blogger and take pics...

wah , didnt know you can write so well.... wahahahaha

pReTeNd3r;893781 said:
wah , didnt know you can write so well.... wahahahaha

knn... lazy to write in queen's english... must ask SLK69 for suitable words...

Great writeup Centurion9990! You're welcome!

Let's try to troubleshoot whatever we can.
I parked for 7hrs and the batt drain showed but comfort access worked.

I'm trying to see how long before comfort access cuts off, for my car at least. I'll start my car at 10pm tonight and see if the comfort access works tom morn at 7am (9hrs).

leslie11;893936 said:
I'm trying to see how long before comfort access cuts off, for my car at least. I'll start my car at 10pm tonight and see if the comfort access works tom morn at 7am (9hrs).

As mentioned, i tested the 9hr break and the comfort access still worked. Tonight I'll test for 10hrs.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back