• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB: Itronics In Car DVR

Re: GB: Itronics In Car DVR

leslie11;894124 said:
As mentioned, i tested the 9hr break and the comfort access still worked. Tonight I'll test for 10hrs.
i tested before.... comfort access still works even aft 36hrs.. non stop recordin....

My comfort access also work after parking mod for more than 24hrs. It could be the way different model or period of manufacture is programmed where the car will stop some auto functions if say car batt falls say below a certain level.

agree.....:thumbsup:

pReTeNd3r;894352 said:
i tested before.... comfort access still works even aft 36hrs.. non stop recordin....
Wah!

st8800;894356 said:
My comfort access also work after parking mod for more than 24hrs.
Wah Wah!

Basket why our F20 got problem!!!

Mine no sophistication like your Fs.
My e87 so far so good with 12v at 48hours mode.
Still monitoring....:thumbup:

It's great to know your Itronics is working fine! Did you install at the rec workshop?

Bro,
Yeah...installed at car beauty and Xavier was there too.
They did a good and very efficient job!! :thumbup:

So envious... mine continues to dies middle of the night. BTW, my car just got keyed from left front fender all the way to left rear passenger door. Several times... 5 or 6 lines in parallel. Think this happened when I went overseas for 1.5 weeks and unplugged the cameras.

Hi all, I installed mine, job is perfect too.

The only problem I get now is when I installed the software, it is in Korean...

Any idea on how to switch to English?

kardtoon;902597 said:
So envious... mine continues to dies middle of the night. BTW, my car just got keyed from left front fender all the way to left rear passenger door. Several times... 5 or 6 lines in parallel. Think this happened when I went overseas for 1.5 weeks and unplugged the cameras.

Sorry to hear that. I'm going to call Xavier cos it seems my power magic isn't working as it should. Plus one of my units is still in N operation (ie driving recording) hours after it has been parked.

wkwlb;907753 said:
Hi all, I installed mine, job is perfect too.

The only problem I get now is when I installed the software, it is in Korean...

Any idea on how to switch to English?

Xavier will send you a link for the English software.

Sorry to hear that - those kind of people have some kind of complex.....

kardtoon;902597 said:

kardtoon;902597 said:

this really sucked. sigh....

Hi gentlemen, anyone compared this to the BlackVue? I'm curious to know the results.

My car just got keyed, so I thought to ask for advice. Let's assume your camera catches the person who keys your car, what can you do about it? Report police? Will the police actually follow up?

you can make police report.
with only video/pix and no identification, nothing much can be done

ph13ndster;917354 said:
Hi gentlemen, anyone compared this to the BlackVue? I'm curious to know the results.

My car just got keyed, so I thought to ask for advice. Let's assume your camera catches the person who keys your car, what can you do about it? Report police? Will the police actually follow up?

Last edited by a moderator:

hi guys sorry to be digging up an old thread..

I'm arranging a group buy with some discounts for in-car camera from Itronics.
My main concern is hit and run while our cars are parked away from sight. It has happened to two close friends in last month and I'm trying to protect ourselves from such acts.

Please find more information of the product range on
DVR Security Xuite® - Sole Distributor for Itronics in Singapore | DSXUITE® - Home

Itronics ITB100: $350
Itronics ITB200: $280
Itronics ITB 500: $628 with 2 cams, 1 rec unit & built in power saver & on/off switch.

Mass purchase will be $50 off quoted prices.

Personally i'm going for itb100.. its the more popular model and people are saying it doesnt over heat like the blackvue models.

Installation will be $30-50 depending on your car model.
1-for-1 exchange for 1yr local warranty

Additional power saver at $45 available. It will cut power supply from your battery if your battery is nearing depletion (personally i am not getting this..)

Please contact me directly through whatsapp (i wont be in sg till friday) at 97597125 ! making this a quick group buy!

PS i'm definitely not making anything from this.. just trying to get some savings for ourselves! I'm cross posting this on a few forums, hopefully if can get more hits can get more disc!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back