• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB: Itronics In Car DVR

Re: GB: Itronics In Car DVR

bro les,
for itb100....whats the diff vs blackvue?
looks sama sama....:roll:

If ITB100 cannot install PM, then no point buying that right?

ITB500 doesn't need PM?

Nigel;880880 said:
If ITB100 cannot install PM, then no point buying that right?

ITB500 doesn't need PM?

ITB500 comes with a recording unit which already has built in power saver.

Les

How do they plan to 'tap' the power source?
Our 1er no fusebox infront. Only behind. Run cable all the way to the back?

For rear camera, tap from behind ok but front how?

O69, your E87 will be easier. Must less restrictions coz can tap-tap many many places.

Sorry for the late reply. For the F20 n the ITB10, they can't use the new PM n suggested not to use the old PM. The workaround is to install a switch which is more trouble than it's worth, you will lose surveillance capabilities once you turn it off.

The Blackvue 400 has overheating issues, the image becomes discoloured n blurry. No reports of such an issue with the itronics.

The itb500 blackbox will tap from the fuse box behind. It can be installed anywhere to your liking.

Gb open to F30 boh? F30 got issue with the new PM? Would love to got with 500 if resolution same as 100 but not the case...

Hi Nigel, it's open to everyone but I posted in the F20 forum cos:
1. out of habit, too quick to click the button
2. the ITB100 prob is unique to the F20 only.

I'll check with the AD about the PM/F30 compatibility.

I too wanted 1080p in from and 720p or 1080p in the rear. It's a sooner or later thing but I guess it'll be a year away. I've asked a few about 720p quality and they said it's fine for normal use.

720p (high def) should be good enough la ... it's not that you intend to make video :lol:
most important is image clarity (see no plate) day and night

Looking at all the videos, the day recording is fine at 720p but the night one cannot catch number plate.

And yes, I don't think we're making 'videos' in our car....

I've dragged on this long enough cos I looked at the old cams and their quality was quite bad, not much use at that time. Quality has come a long way and it's a good time to get one.

leslie11;881176 said:
Looking at all the videos, the day recording is fine at 720p but the night one cannot catch number plate.

And yes, I don't think we're making 'videos' in our car....

I've dragged on this long enough cos I looked at the old cams and their quality was quite bad, not much use at that time. Quality has come a long way and it's a good time to get one.

Good cam.. Can't really see number plate clearly while moving though.. Even in the day..

Thanks for the info. I guess hit and run cannot get the licence plate (touch wood)

i m gonna do installation tomorrow morning 10am at Autobay leow, like that can count me into the GB already? :lol:

leslie11;881251 said:
Have you paid Xavier yet? If not...you got a decision to make

I have not paid, but tomorrow going to install leow, so if go for GB, i will delay installation?

feynman82;881287 said:
Is this the only option for kit with front + rear cam?

There are other brands but the success of the ITB100 HD drew me to the brand.

yeshe;881353 said:
I have not paid, but tomorrow going to install leow, so if go for GB, i will delay installation?

You can ask Xavier about this and you can mention my name cos I met him on Fri at Autobay.

If I were you, I'd go ahead and install it first, but on the condition that if we get a total of 5 buyers (including me and you) then he'll refund the balance to you.

You can reach me at 93809565.

GB: Itronics In Car DVR

leslie11;880562 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking at getting a DVR for my car and I met up with the Itronics AD (Xavier) yesterday, looking to fix up the ITB100 (full HD recording at 1080p). Unfortunately, for our car only, they can't use the new 3 wire Power Magic (something to do with wiring) and suggested installing an On/Off switch.

I wanted a fully auto setup and Xavier suggested the ITB500 (HD recording at 720p for front and rear). This of course is a better set up as there is another camera to capture the back. The black box takes in the signal from both cameras and has an in built Power Magic that doesn't have the same prob as the new 3 wire PM.

Find out more about both DVRs here. There are sample videos and full product info.

View attachment 40465
View attachment 40466

Videos (make sure you watch the 1080p or 720p version):
[video=youtube_share;JVmktoSKpYM]http://youtu.be/JVmktoSKpYM?hd=1[/video]
[video=youtube_share;KUvsy1wqM0o]http://youtu.be/KUvsy1wqM0o?hd=1[/video]

GB details:
1. ITB 100HD
Recording at 1080p with On/Off Switch
$398 with free PM [quoted RRP is $398 + $40 to $65 for the PM]
Installation costs $40

2. ITB 500HD
Front and back recording at 720p with black box
$618 [RRP is $658]
Install cost $100 cos front and back

Installation is at their workshop at Kaki Bukit Autobay.

Pricing is for 5 cars, I'll close when it hits 5.

As usual, leave your name and contact number.
1. Leslie ITB500, 93809565

Aiya bro , I just installed 4 days before u start this group buy . If not i would have been able to save some moneyI installed 2 ITB100 on my ride .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back