• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

GB: Itronics In Car DVR

Re: GB: Itronics In Car DVR

Through Xavier as well? Then maybe you can tell us abt the product and the installation? What's your damage?

leslie11;881427 said:
Through Xavier as well? Then maybe you can tell us abt the product and the installation? What's your damage?

I paid $930 for 2 x ITB100 , 1 PM & installation with 1 on/off switch for my rear cam. The quality of the shots was good and clear especially with a dark tint for the rear. 1 thing I was not quite please was the rear cam wiring , as they had to wire from the back to front so the did not his the wire for the rear cam first but just left some extra thinking it would be enough and continue to run the wore to the front and make the necessary connection. When they have come back trying to hide the wire for the rear then realise not long enough and ask me if I can accept if they run the wire using clips sticking on to the rear windscreen which means it is exposed. In the end try to squeeze somewhere in order not to be very obvious. But I am still not very happy with the rear cam wiring done.

Btw , my ride is F30 so maybe as what they say the wire might not be long enough.

leslie11;881427 said:

Forgot to mentioned , yes from xaiver and was install in autobay

leslie11;881443 said:
Thanks for the info Momo_Boy! It's great info for the rest of us.

No prob . Try to get them to hide the wire behind first before they go to the front.

leslie11;881357 said:
You can ask Xavier about this and you can mention my name cos I met him on Fri at Autobay.

If I were you, I'd go ahead and install it first, but on the condition that if we get a total of 5 buyers (including me and you) then he'll refund the balance to you.

You can reach me at 93809565.

ok, I will check with him 1st thing in the morning. somehow when i watch the videos, the itb100 is clearer? the itb500 seems not able to identify some of the VN

MoMo_BoY;881437 said:
I paid $930 for 2 x ITB100 , 1 PM & installation with 1 on/off switch for my rear cam. The quality of the shots was good and clear especially with a dark tint for the rear. 1 thing I was not quite please was the rear cam wiring , as they had to wire from the back to front so the did not his the wire for the rear cam first but just left some extra thinking it would be enough and continue to run the wore to the front and make the necessary connection. When they have come back trying to hide the wire for the rear then realise not long enough and ask me if I can accept if they run the wire using clips sticking on to the rear windscreen which means it is exposed. In the end try to squeeze somewhere in order not to be very obvious. But I am still not very happy with the rear cam wiring done.

Btw , my ride is F30 so maybe as what they say the wire might not be long enough.

is 2 x itb100 better than 1 x itb500?

yeshe;881450 said:
is 2 x itb100 better than 1 x itb500?

I wanted to install 1 itb100 and I itb500 but because of the darker tint film they are not so sure if the itb500 can work properly so no choice

Wanted to share that I just installed 2 x ITB-100 for front and rear. Seems that I'm able to use the power magic thingy for both front and rear on the F20 1 series. Didn't have to use on/off switch.

Picture quality seems good. I haven't been able to set it up properly yet as the software given is in Korean. Need to figure out how to get English version.

kardtoon;881847 said:
Wanted to share that I just installed 2 x ITB-100 for front and rear. Seems that I'm able to use the power magic thingy for both front and rear on the F20 1 series. Didn't have to use on/off switch.

Picture quality seems good. I haven't been able to set it up properly yet as the software given is in Korean. Need to figure out how to get English version.

Did u buy from Xavier ?

kardtoon;881847 said:

Kardtoon told me that Xavier, in his hurry, gave me wrong info and that our car DOES NOT NEED to install the on/off switch so it will work normally.

kardtoon;881847 said:

Xavier will provide u with a link to download the application in English, then you can do all the configurations

leslie11;881854 said:
Kardtoon told me that Xavier, in his hurry, gave me wrong info and that our car DOES NOT NEED to install the on/off switch so it will work normally.

By right with power saver, no need on/off switch leow, but u will get alarm for abnormal battery discharge.

yeshe;881869 said:
By right with power saver, no need on/off switch leow, but u will get alarm for abnormal battery discharge.

if so, we can use the 2x ITB 100 for both rear and front. Can we get a quote for such a setup?

feynman82;881885 said:
if so, we can use the 2x ITB 100 for both rear and front. Can we get a quote for such a setup?

It will be considered as 2 indv units of ITB100, so $796 + install, prob $40-80. I'm considering this too, maybe can push the price down further if got enough people?

Does the cam comes with local 1-1 exchange warranty?

If can get better price, I am interested! Almost joined the vagsg one recently but the hard handling and what I deemed abuse of mod authority pissed me off :bullshit:

Nigel;881904 said:
If can get better price, I am interested! Almost joined the vagsg one recently but the hard handling and what I deemed abuse of mod authority pissed me off :bullshit:

Oh yah I remm reading that post

Actually I am keen but damm worried abt the electronics on the F30. Last I changed my speakers PML gave me so much shit when my FEM kaput : (

Keep saying anything you re-wire etc can cause complications to electronics module blah x3

am also keen if the price can be lowered further. if not might just whack the USD190 ITB100 set on ebay.

Centurion9990;881902 said:
Does the cam comes with local 1-1 exchange warranty?

Yes, although he has a separate price for 6mths warranty

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back