Ge 2011

Re: Ge 2011

Oilman;642143 said:
Old Man's name got misspelt... no more respect :lol2:

"Advisor" means what, more pay for less work?

+1

That's the reality of life ............... advisors are there to allow a proper handover.

hitmee;642139 said:
One is convinced!
So easy
I'm robot mah :nehnehhh:

Btw TPL given what position? Minister of Shopping? :laughlik:

I am happy to hear that WKS, MBT and RL are out. RL (Raymond Lim) has been sleeping throughout his term and the only consolation he has is he did not mess up as much as the other 2.

I am now waiting to see the outcome of the TPL case. I think LHL is under pressure since he made the cooling-off day rules and to break it is his own minion.

C3P0;642153 said:
I'm robot mah :nehnehhh:

Btw TPL given what position? Minister of Shopping? :laughlik:

:D ... may I suggest...Minitry of Robotics.....:thumbsup:

jawzsg;642165 said:
:D ... may I suggest...Minitry of Robotics.....:thumbsup:
Ohhh, wow....that will be under me woh; I don't know what to say :oops::oops:

I still don't understand what's a Minister in PMO... is that like chief clerk? :D

Just wondering - which is the easiest ministry to lead? And which one usually takes the most heat?

Oilman;642253 said:
I still don't understand what's a Minister in PMO... is that like chief clerk? :D

Just wondering - which is the easiest ministry to lead? And which one usually takes the most heat?

It's a cho boh lan post aka bodyguard for the PM.:lol::lol::lol:

hitmee;642256 said:
i say vivian got the best post

environment and water resources..... ha

A ministry whereby he won't (hopefully) piss people off.:lol::lol:

Could it be Mica and Law... when was the last time there was trouble for these ministries? Most jialat one should be MND!

It's good to know checks and balances are in place when it comes to Singapore's fiscal and monetary policy: Tharman S. the Fin Min can ask some tough questions if T. Shanmugaratnam the central bank boss messes up :silenced:

Oilman;642341 said:
Could it be Mica and Law... when was the last time there was trouble for these ministries? Most jialat one should be MND!

It's good to know checks and balances are in place when it comes to Singapore's fiscal and monetary policy: Tharman S. the Fin Min can ask some tough questions if T. Shanmugaratnam the central bank boss messes up :silenced:

Tharman is an ok guy. He used to meet people from the market for informal drinks and gatherings when he was still in the MAS.

Ya, he's the last good man now... it shows in his portfolio.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back