Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

MW said:
555i, happy?

Not really. Seeking some attention here. Going dinner or not, secondary. Luan luan post.

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

Can we go somewhere where we can eat, drink, smoke and beo girls at the same time? I see Sherman I cannot eat

MW;898702 said:
Can we go somewhere where we can eat, drink, smoke and beo girls at the same time? I see Sherman I cannot eat

Molly Malone bestest la can beo OL

MW;898702 said:

Good idea...

whats next after the eating session? Wednesday night le...ladies night? HAHA..

kevinbmw;898710 said:
whats next after the eating session? Wednesday night le...ladies night? HAHA..

This line is copyright. But in hokkien version, ai kee toh loh.. ai kee toh loh.. usually no response and people tends to change topic...

MW said:

If you want the above, it has to be an angmor place and in town.

(1) Brotzeit at 313
(2) Alley/Acid at Peranakan Place
(3) ICB/No 5/Que Pasa at Emerald Hill

Eat, drink, smoke and CHAIs

Centurion9990;898717 said:
This line is copyright. But in hokkien version, ai kee toh loh.. ai kee toh loh.. usually no response and people tends to change topic...

Today rain so heavy, my car kenna poon until dirty. I no mood to pcc liao

Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

Andally;898348 said:
Ayio.. you in Mel too long deprive of ........ is it?

Why your mind run wild?

Pls leh. I'm talking abt the cock for the red wine leh. Wat u thinking of!

kenntona;898727 said:
If you want the above, it has to be an angmor place and in town.

(1) Brotzeit at 313
(2) Alley/Acid at Peranakan Place
(3) ICB/No 5/Que Pasa at Emerald Hill

Eat, drink, smoke and CHAIs

ICB is good!!! Alfresco but they don't take reservation... first come first served...

MW;898728 said:
Today rain so heavy, my car kenna poon until dirty. I no mood to pcc liao

Lunchtime waxing...

u all damn high class

I was thinking more of the tzi char kopitiam near the pasir ris wafer fab plant. Can eat, smoke, drink and beo the PRC girls from the wafer fab plants during their meal times

MW;898746 said:
u all damn high class

I was thinking more of the tzi char kopitiam near the pasir ris wafer fab plant. Can eat, smoke, drink and beo the PRC girls from the wafer fab plants during their meal times

Chocolate Wafers?

iScoupe;898536 said:
Wow bro ! so u are the one up LMF?
Kenn up liao... I'm not interested in old shoes.....

this forum getting no standard. i go JDM.

iScoupe;898777 said:
this forum getting no standard. i go JDM.

Are you sure you want?

pReTeNd3r;898781 said:
Are you sure you want?

where is the dinner venue?

iScoupe;898786 said:
where is the dinner venue?

Pls see the first page for more info. Btw ur name alr in Liao.

st8800 said:
Kenn up liao... I'm not interested in old shoes.....

If I am first owner, you are second, your point is valid.

But between 46th and 47th owner, got difference meh?

Got difference if we know each other :naughty: :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parktown77

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back