Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

S2k;896688 said:
i will do anything for $ if the price is right

S2K will sell his ass if the price is right.... C3PO... MTL... :lol2:

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

pReTeNd3r;896697 said:
S2K will sell his ass if the price is right.... C3PO... MTL... :lol2:

if you can afford it

I cant afford...U too ex liao...

robot is the richest here

I already say, eat at home n do realtime videoconference

C3PO will agree this is best option for weekdays

MW;896710 said:
I already say, eat at home n do realtime videoconference

C3PO will agree this is best option for weekdays

C3PO sibeh rich cos he save from all those meetup n makan session

MW say video conference no good because he can't hug babe.

S2k;896711 said:
C3PO sibeh rich cos he save from all those meetup n makan session
s2k say he's no.2 rich, nobody dare to say no.1.

C3P0;896714 said:
MW say video conference no good because he can't hug babe.

That was a quality post. I totally forgot abt that

Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

If u can spend more than 60% of the car value to mod.... u gotta be rich!

st8800;896793 said:
If u can spend more than 60% of the car value to mod.... u gotta be rich!

Nb u talking about yourself ah

Shhhh.... no names mentioned...

sszone;896487 said:
paging for Sindevil.....let go call chicken....rice steamboat :chinese:

Haha...lucky u finished the whole sentence.....lol...

How about "The Magic Hot Pot of Chong Qing" at Tangling Shopping Centre? They also have another outlet at Suntec....

Details as follows:

The Magic Of Chongqing Hot Pot - Singapore Food Reviews, Promotions and Information

Indochin Investment Pte Ltd - The Magic of ChongQing

JO'Kalvier: The Magic Of ChongQing Hot Pot @ Tanglin Shopping Centre

SinDevils;896871 said:
Haha...lucky u finished the whole sentence.....lol...

How about "The Magic Hot Pot of Chong Qing" at Tangling Shopping Centre? They also have another outlet at Suntec....

Details as follows:

The Magic Of Chongqing Hot Pot - Singapore Food Reviews, Promotions and Information

Indochin Investment Pte Ltd - The Magic of ChongQing

JO'Kalvier: The Magic Of ChongQing Hot Pot @ Tanglin Shopping Centre

Got 鸡 or not? ///M7 wanna 吃鸡

Or 鸡笼........

Knn M7 hungry for chicken.... this golden mile place my parents always bring me go eat when I was young. A couple years I went back there to try and relive old memories but really it was really jialat. Chicken rice very mediocre and steam boat lousy. Must let u all know in advance.

Ok let's change to what sindevils suggest at suntec

Yet con I tried before its nice

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelissaChambers

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back