Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

S2k;896966 said:
Ok let's change to what sindevils suggest at suntec

chongqing hotpot @ suntec sucks....only the tanglin shopping centre one can make it

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

I prefer the one at Tangling...

It's ok still got 1 and half weeks to go venue can change anytime

I vote for yet con at beach road :lol2:

S2k;896987 said:
Yet con I tried before its nice

The 叉烧烧肉 and 鸡饭的饭香 are good but sometime the boss could just charge based on his mood....so far, we have rarely pay the exact same price, even though we always ordered the exact same items and portion....lol

SinDevils;896998 said:
The 叉烧烧肉 and 鸡饭的饭香 are good but sometime the boss could just charge based on his mood....so far, we have rarely pay the exact same price, even though we always ordered the exact same items and portion....lol

Sounds like the uncle at the teochew porridge behind my place doing magical calculation with his fingers but can never give u a breakdown

Steamboat:
For Chong Qing Hot Pot at Tangling, if not wrong, they serve both lunch and dinner.

Chicken Rice and simple Steamboat:
As for Yet Con, they sure serve lunch but not sure got serve dinner or not....

Chicken Rice:
Fook Seng Golden hill at Rumma Tinggi...also only serve lunch nia...

sszone;896999 said:
Sounds like the uncle at the teochew porridge behind my place doing magical calculation with his fingers but can never give u a breakdown

Exactly....lol

SinDevils;897000 said:
Steamboat:
For Chong Qing Hot Pot at Tangling, if not wrong, they serve both lunch and dinner.

Chicken Rice and simple Steamboat:
As for Yet Con, they sure serve lunch but not sure got serve dinner or not....

Chicken Rice:
Fook Seng Golden hill at Rumma Tinggi...also only serve lunch nia...

All the above are just merely suggestions....there's always other choices according to each individual preference...

Yet con do serves dinner

Yet Con is nice but the place quite small.. not sure got big table or not.. and the place is always crowded and don't take reservation..

Parking also headache unless park at Raffles Hotel..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ya parking is headache its either along the road or besides it there's a building with basement parking

S2k;897009 said:
Ya parking is headache its either along the road or besides it there's a building with basement parking

Bro.. that building dun say I never warn u.. my stock e90 under carriage also teo bua when exit.. damn narrow.. or park at bras brash basement carpark.. walk abit..

I chin chai cos still got 1 and half weeks away :p can still change venue

Just stick to golden mile loh since triple chin sweared that food is nice... not nice we kick his face..

Not nice I will ask mw sue him for my carpark parking fee

been there once.... Not bad la... machiam coffeeshop.... chicken is nice...

Centurion9990;897012 said:
Just stick to golden mile loh since triple chin sweared that food is nice... not nice we kick his face..

Kick his triple chin to make it quad chin... :p

Centurion9990;897010 said:
Bro.. that building dun say I never warn u.. my stock e90 under carriage also teo bua when exit.. damn narrow.. or park at bras brash basement carpark.. walk abit..

Taxi best!

MW;897089 said:
Taxi best!

Taxi jam until u Peng during efff1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
333wincomco
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back