Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

later i drive pass and honk! Please keep a lookout...

Re: Get together makan session on 3rd October 7pm at Golden Mile Thien Kee Steam-Boat

MW;902069 said:
Lets convoy to Ah Yang there and then see whether his service good or not

can try like that mcf complaint king champion hang around ah yang shop for 1-2 hrs, until ah yang jiak a set of lok rims+runflats for 1k+...lol

just trial and tested the carpark.. alright lah... abit narrow...

Centurion9990;902148 said:
just trial and tested the carpark.. alright lah... abit narrow...

really not?
my offer for raffles city parking still stands! Haha... :p

Seebay Paisey, all senior Bros. Am still stuck in office. I do not have any bro's contact to communicate my absence, hence have to leave a message here. My apology for putting aeroplane on my first outing with u guys.

Yummy, chicken curry very nice

Enjoy your dinner people.....

Satays tastes nice.......... :laughlik:

Bro-Ker;902157 said:
Seebay Paisey, all senior Bros. Am still stuck in office. I do not have any bro's contact to communicate my absence, hence have to leave a message here. My apology for putting aeroplane on my first outing with u guys.

its ok... next time...

where is everyone... i'm still waiting here...

It was great seeing you all...very delicious and good recommendation.. :)

Centurion9990;902222 said:

Goodnight.....I just got home haha...

Anyway great kopi session,and you all left me behind???

....next one can plan Dim Sums anot...u all lunch time can anot one...say properly...

....I googled & comparing liow...:drool::drool::drool:..

...go..sumtime in November la...one with rather popular review...Dragon Gate @ Harbour Front.....anyone tried B4..;)....post review ley...

View attachment 42169

Centurion9990;902222 said:

Hello Centurion, Good Morning...

Too tired to log in last night....knock off immediately after shower....getting old cannot "tong" thru late night...lol

Good dinner....Steamboat, Chicken, Chicken Rice (really delicious), Satay, Hainanese Pork Chop, Fried Baby Sotong, Fried Prawn...

Great Companionship too...

:D:D:D

Chocs;902247 said:

....next one can plan Dim Sums anot...u all lunch time can anot one...say properly...

...go..sumtime in November la...one with rather popular review...Dragon Gate @ Harbour Front.....anyone tried B4..;)....post review ley...

View attachment 42169

habour front dim sum cannot make it.. :)

SinDevils;902259 said:
Hello Centurion, Good Morning...

Too tired to log in last night....knock off immediately after shower....getting old cannot "tong" thru late night...lol

Good dinner....Steamboat, Chicken, Chicken Rice (really delicious), Satay, Hainanese Pork Chop, Fried Baby Sotong, Fried Prawn...

Great Companionship too...

:D:D:D

bro, many thanks for your tcc drinks..

Also, not forgetting SLK & S2K for paying for the steam boat.. Thanks guys.. HUAT ahhh..

kevinbmw;902235 said:
It was great seeing you all...very delicious and good recommendation.. :)

U drunk or what? We got enough attention seekers in the forum...

Andally;902244 said:
Goodnight.....I just got home haha...

Andally;902245 said:
Anyway great kopi session,and you all left me behind???

You heading to sawadeekup disco what... must be alot of fun yeah...

Chocs;902247 said:

Just plan lah... sure got ppl go one babe... I tried East Ocean Lunch dimsum @ Taka before... quite nice...

Ahwing;902268 said:
bro, many thanks for your tcc drinks..

Also, not forgetting SLK & S2K for paying for the steam boat.. Thanks guys.. HUAT ahhh..

Yeah... Thanks to SLK and S2k, the 2SK for the dinner... Thanks to Sindevils for the Round 1 drinks and Thanks to Sherman0888 for the Round2 drinks...

Pls dun treat anymore... later the next makan gathering all ah gong ah mah will sign up tot got free food and drinks...

Centurion9990;902303 said:
Yeah... Thanks to SLK and S2k, the 2SK for the dinner... Thanks to Sindevils for the Round 1 drinks and Thanks to Sherman0888 for the Round2 drinks...

Thanks bob's friend for the wine and coke....after you all left me behind...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back