Getting a E92 323 Coupe in a weeks time. Need advice!

Re: Getting a E92 323 Coupe in a weeks time. Need advice!

golfgti;569463 said:
50bhp increase for an NA tune alone without pipe or intake mods is abit unbelievable? thats like a turbo stage mod!??

yeah yeah yeah, my hiadees also think so :thinking:

golfgti;569463 said:
50bhp increase for an NA tune alone without pipe or intake mods is abit unbelievable? thats like a turbo stage mod!??

Hah.. bro... right on. Guess if you have TC car before. But overall I think the system is still not optimise bec the power only comes from the engine.... converting it to torque is another matter.

Hi guys, I understand your reservations on the matter. I've posted the dyno chart as I think words alone can't prove anything. I'm sure you've heard intakes and exhausts adding 5-20hp but people are quick to say the improvements are "psychological", "on paper only" , " due to spending $XXXX", etc. I'm a pretty skeptical person myself - be it people or products, I only look at results. No point talking if can't produce credible information.

I can feel increased acceleration within the same rpm range of 1500-2000rpm. Plus the PBX is able to switch to original mode with no optimisation, throttle amplification so I have personally switched between the two to feel the diff. The improvements are really too significant to prove otherwise! The 323i is the same detuned version of the 325 engine so I had a hunch the box could optimise it to its original potential power or better.

With regards to the Nology plugs, well it's really up to individual preference as there are so many kinds of spark plugs on the market. I've used OWS plugs on my former car. Once the original plugs come to age, the engine starts to feel rough. With new set of spark plugs (regardless of brand), one should expect better performance, smoothness (engine oil change can only do so much).

As everyone here are experienced car drivers/modders, I respect each and every opinion and hope for healthy discussion on car improvements here. As I have no personal interests in whatsoever, I'm just stating my unbaised review of the product. I've gained much from reading up on the forums so i hope to share and learn more from you guys.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for sharing the chart and info, replica469.

just make sure your e92 is not black. black absorbs heat, and yr aircon runs harder. Not good for global warming.

make sure it comes with sprintbooster

Hi ABD, it's dark grey with beige interior. So far so good... Solar film holding up pretty well, interior still managable after cooking in the sun. However air con a bit stinko this morning due to keep Old Chang Kee Curry puff in the car when my gf left it for me. :(

Totoseow: The powerbox comes with throttle amplification already. However I use 75% of full amplification only. Sudden turbo like surge in rpm = eat petrol + wear brake pads faster to prevent bump car..

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back