Go JB careful donch get poke

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
STOMP - Singapore Seen - Beware of JB 'syringe robber': He threatens to jab you with 'AIDS-tainted blood'

colossalSyringe.jpg

A man approached STOMPer Tommi with a syringe and demanded money from him at a Johor Bahru petrol kiosk today (May 2).

The man claimed that he was infected with AIDS, and the syringe was filled with his blood.

STOMPer Tommi relates the harrowing incident:

"Drivers to JB beware! The old AIDS stunt is back.

"Last week my friend met an approximately 40-year-old small-built Chinese man at the Shell petrol kiosk beside the customs.

"He claimed that he had AIDS and held a syringe with some blood in it.

"He would demand that you handed over your cash.

"My friend handed over 100 plus ringgit to him.

"Today I personally met a man at the same petrol kiosk trying to pull the same stunt.

"He waited for me to get into my car and before I could close the door he approached me.

"He said the same things but before he could react I slammed my door against his head and gave him a kick. I then slammed my door shut.

"I sounded my horn to attract attention.

"He calmly stood up and walked off.

"I wanted to get down to alert other fellow Singaporeans there and the kiosk attendant but my wife saw him signalling to some people across the road.

"Worried for our own safety, we decided to drove off.

"Drivers please beware."

STOMP understands that there were similar robberies in the past that involved syringe-wielding men targeting Singaporeans visiting Johor Baru.

Re: Go JB careful donch get poke

You could, theoretically, tell the man you have rabies and you would bite the person in turn... :p

Re: Go JB careful donch get poke

If you already are an AIDS carrier, he cannot threaten you. Hence Toto is fearless.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatimaallen
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back