Going for a tuning later...

Re: Going for a tuning later...

Tuna is nice. Oops!

You should at least have a base figure dyno posted here first.....

well yes...I will be going there for a dyno test first mah. so will be getting the before and after results to post

starchball;937545 said:
monster tune :D

Heard the dyno test is pretty cheap ....

Interested as well though my ride is stock ....

Just brought it in..uber friendly folks. Got some pics as well as video. will post it up later with the dyno test (blooody loud).

starchball;937593 said:
Just brought it in..uber friendly folks. Got some pics as well as video. will post it up later with the dyno test (blooody loud).

Are u looking to upgrade your brakes ? My stock brakes is there too ... check with Ah long incase you interested!

starchball;937593 said:

Wear the headset or ear muffer ...

SUPAN;937604 said:
Are u looking to upgrade your brakes ? My stock brakes is there too ... check with Ah long incase you interested!

?? They just told me its sold?

Just took her for a ride...amazing feeling. will post up the dyno results in awhile.

Increased in 16 hp + 20 Torque. Sweet spot at 2.5k rpm like what they said, can feel a significant boostttt.

Together with a feel other custom tweaking according to my car dyno initial results, surely money well spent!

stay tuned.....

starchball;937699 said:
Just took her for a ride...amazing feeling. will post up the dyno results in awhile.

Increased in 16 hp + 20 Torque. Sweet spot at 2.5k rpm like what they said, can feel a significant boostttt.

Together with a feel other custom tweaking according to my car dyno initial results, surely money well spent!

stay tuned.....

Congrats.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Power lah ... Get oil cooler ?

SUPAN;937757 said:
Power lah ... Get oil cooler ?

for track ???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

starchball;937699 said:

stay tuned.....

Good to see improvement on before and after. However, can I say the increase is on the low side for stage 1? Thought normally 15% is norm for turbo car.

Twinturbo;937769 said:
Good to see improvement on before and after. However, can I say the increase is on the low side for stage 1? Thought normally 15% is norm for turbo car.

his ride is NA.............

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back