Good Day

sibingai

hey guys... Shah here.... am researching about E46 318 model. hope i can find it useful in here such as, where to repair/mantain the car. etc etc.....

Re: Good Day

sibingai;802580 said:
hey guys... Shah here.... am researching about E46 318 model. hope i can find it useful in here such as, where to repair/mantain the car. etc etc.....

Hi Shah,

welcome onboard.......................
there's a few guys selling.............Ah Bock and Samuel Tan....................

cheersssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ac323;802582 said:
Hi Shah,

welcome onboard.......................
there's a few guys selling.............Ah Bock and Samuel Tan....................

cheersssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

chers...actually,i already have one in mind. all done up. im taking over at about $21k only... 6yrs left.... im still considering kos the fact that i knw nuts bout beemer and where to mantain them...or how expensive can it be heeeeeeeeee

sibingai;802584 said:
chers...actually,i already have one in mind. all done up. im taking over at about $21k only... 6yrs left.... im still considering kos the fact that i knw nuts bout beemer and where to mantain them...or how expensive can it be heeeeeeeeee

Hi Shah,

Congrats on your up-coming Bimmer...........
just click under Site Sponsors, you may go to any of the workshop........

cheersssssssssssssssssss

sibingai;802584 said:

1 year - $3500................................................ what are u waiting for????
MTL...................

Welcome shah...time for you to Mod till you drop!!

Enjoy your new ride soon and do head down to Kallang CP F today at 4.30pm for the monthly meetup to catch up with the rest of the bros/ sis...

Welcome sibingai

sszone;803053 said:
can try BVO or R2D....they did alot of E46s already in the past

Biased ............ Why u nvr mention J4C..?????
Seetoh ask 1....... :silenced::silenced::silenced::silenced:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back