Good old question/debate again? Ranflat or normal tyres (say for 3 and 5 series)

Re: Good old question/debate again? Ranflat or normal tyres (say for 3 and 5 series)

I FT hor..need to balik kampong one le. NSH is my playground.

Re: Good old question/debate again? Ranflat or normal tyres (say for 3 and 5 series)

MW;1082267 said:
Being punished is part and parcel of asking questions which have been asked nth time.

U ask Totoseow whether pss or ps3 enough for 316i, u see what he says...
PSS got 16 inch meh?

Meek;1082340 said:
I FT hor..need to balik kampong one le. NSH is my playground.
Juz get Airman from J4C will allow u to reach kampong safely.

David

Is airman the only alternative/ brand?

davidtch;1082348 said:
PSS got 16 inch meh?

Juz get Airman from J4C will allow u to reach kampong safely.

MTechnic;1082353 said:
David

Is airman the only alternative/ brand?

no..there r many others…in fact all new cars come with kits now and NO spare wheel.

Thanks

Yeah ... Mine also without any spare wheel

Thought can have choices before I decide any of the kit ....

totoseow;1082355 said:
no..there r many others…in fact all new cars come with kits now and NO spare wheel.

I have this in my boot. Cheap and good

View attachment 61004

Video explains everything......

[video=youtube_share;YCuACNlPbYE]http://youtu.be/YCuACNlPbYE[/video]

I hate tyre slime.

when my tyre burst, my tyre sealant was leaked through the hole and i saw the tyre was inflated. . . . . . deflated within minutes .

Use the external rubber patch will be more ideal.

christopher ngo;1082389 said:
when my tyre burst, my tyre sealant was leaked through the hole and i saw the tyre was inflated. . . . . . deflated within minutes .

That one... you need this

2010101509100641556_lrg.jpg

seanskye;1082392 said:
That one... you need this

2010101509100641556_lrg.jpg

Yes, i bought those type + air compressor too at Stamford
Compressor less than $50, external patch $4 during offer.
Make sure you check compressor is functioning before long driving journey, i am sure you'll screaming when you need it but defected.

Last edited by a moderator:

christopher ngo;1082389 said:

If burst, of course no use. Use the electric pump to check where is the hole & how big is it.

The other good thing about all these kit is that no need go to petrol station pump air.

1 last thing, a lot of us don't do maintenance on spare tyre.

davidtch;1082414 said:
If burst, of course no use. Use the electric pump to check where is the hole & how big is it.

The other good thing about all these kit is that no need go to petrol station pump air.

1 last thing, a lot of us don't do maintenance on spare tyre.

I have a habit check everywhere on my car day before long drive, just hoist up and check myself in friend garage

My old Bridgestone RFTs tend to tramline quite a bit, same for Michelin RFTs (but michelins were 19"). But the Michelins were WAY comfortable.

Now on Pirelli P7 RFT, also decent but not as comfy as the Michelins and does tramline a little. Will definately go NON RF once these wear off.

Hi JF,

Any chance if you could advise which workshop you visited on the
RFT matter?

Hi seniors... don't mind if I hijack this thread... if I pump nitrogen into my tyres, how do I completely extract the "normal air" first?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back