Great White's old clothes...

Re: Great White's old clothes...

Adam,

Did I tell you that there is a BMW 1st Aid kit under the passenger sport seat???

kekekeke

'The Great White'

Wilson, I already knew before I wanted your seats, hehe... I checked your seat even before it came out of your car...

Barry, the Vorsteiner bonnet is next! Patiently waiting for your call. *Hint hint*

B_73_M said:
Hi BMWF1,

Glad to see you fitting the ARB. Now you can corner like F1 liao... :)
But Rem to get a good set of tires too!
yup thanks,

I too think that tires are very impt, if not the most impt part. Never save on tires, they are the only thing that connects you to the road.

CBS,

Very nice. U didn't take over Great White's M mirrors to complete the M look?

T6, I much prefer the ACS mirrors, that's why I went for them. I just feel the M3 mirrors are a rounded version of the elephant ears. They stick out a bit too much whereas the ACS ones are sleeker. Of course the folding of the M3 mirrors are very very bling.

Thanks Barry. Make sure you burn their arses when you've hunted them down!

Wilson,

Actually I dont understand why no one want to buy over ur ride as it is...........sigh
what a waste..........

Cheers!

CBS
Great stuff, congrats. I always enjoy seeing a step by step pics on mods.
Live it up! Swee2x

Welbo said:
Wilson,

Actually I dont understand why no one want to buy over ur ride as it is...........sigh
what a waste..........

Cheers!

Not cheap......paper+body value oready $93450......my 2nd hand parts worth $35k when I stripped them out & sell....

Nobody will pay $128k rite?? kekekeke

U parted with your super chio MCS ah?? U har!! Wats next man??

'The Great White'

I lucky enough to find a buyer that appreciate what I did to the car, so manage to sell the car with all the parts in it. Like that I don't heart pain if I have to demod and sell the parts on my own. Wow, ur paper value $90k plus.............no wonder have to export!
U are right, no one will pay $128k...........thats is a sad part.................

Welbo said:
U are right, no one will pay $128k...........thats is a sad part.................

wah, like that....will anyone pay $100k for my car with mods complete ;(
Seems like demodding is the only way to go.

ChickenBackside, Nice mods..... btw, dont need to blur out your plate. With the colour and the Mtech kit, think you are the one and only in Singapore :)

BlackStealth said:
wah, like that....will anyone pay $100k for my car with mods complete ;(
Seems like demodding is the only way to go.

Wait till U wanna sell your car next time!!! :lol2:

ChickenBackside, Nice mods..... btw, dont need to blur out your plate. With the colour and the Mtech kit, think you are the one and only in Singapore :)

Indeed very very rare color.....but still very chio!! I think it's more like the special custom made rims!!!

Congrats again to CBS!!!

'The Great White'

Thanks Wilson.

But I must say that I am an ABSOLUTE IDIOT! I cannot think of anyone more idiotic than myself. So bloody idiotic that I want to, no, make that NEED to slap myself really hard.

One second of non concentration (looking out for a friend whom I'm supposed to pick up) and this is the result:

Idiot1.jpg

Idiot2.jpg

Short of ordering another piece, does anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I don't think the usual way of filler and paint will work here as the lip is polished stainless steel. It's grinded down really bad.

I'll be happy just to make it not so obvious.

Please help me before I go knock my head against the wall again...:verysad:

Hey CBS,

Nice mods and ouch on your latest post. Stainless steel rims may be difficult to repair. Not sure if anyone can do it. I was told that the only way is to paint it. Need to confirm...

BTW, why did you not paint your black door and bumper trims?

Wah Lau Eh!!!!

WTF!!!!

This is bad man!!! Sorri for rubbing in but I think I shld slap u also!!! They're brand new man!!!

Till now I've been so careful with my PRIVAT rims.....u har!!! Make my heart pain for you!!

I think painting can't help much.....have to machine away.....sigh......U.......sigh......

Pls becarefull man!!!

'The Great White'

Subzero, I like the contrast between black and the body colour. Especially on the rear diffuser. It's a personal thing. I know lots of people who will disagree with me, but I'm just weird.

Wilson, I am an IDIOT. Seriously the most incompetent driver in the history of driving. My heart is so painful, tears are rolling down my face, my forehead is bruised from knocking against the wall repeatedly.

I really feel like ordeing a new piece, but it's too extavagant. Any ideas where to grind it down and polish it?

chickenbackside said:
Subzero, I like the contrast between black and the body colour. Especially on the rear diffuser. It's a personal thing. I know lots of people who will disagree with me, but I'm just weird.

Wilson, I am an IDIOT. Seriously the most incompetent driver in the history of driving. My heart is so painful, tears are rolling down my face, my forehead is bruised from knocking against the wall repeatedly.

I really feel like ordeing a new piece, but it's too extavagant. Any ideas where to grind it down and polish it?

Ok, stop banging your head now! Save some for me to bang!! :lol2:

I too rub my PG2 after too many a glass of wine...or bottles.....:lol2:

I also slapped myself till face swollen.....sigh.....

Check with Angie on Monday....I'll be at BVO about 10am.....we have kopi & discuss yah!

Still pain for you.....

'The Great White'

CBS... my heart pain for you when I saw the pics... my own rims also kenna rubbed accidentally until they ko-yak and I felt the pain.. and they are just some lousy rims some more.... your pain must be more than triple mine... some more so newly acquired... sorry bro... :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubsbs
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back