Greetings to all BM Enthusiasts.

embargo

Hi Folks,
Newbie here to said a friendly "Hi" all to all BM Enthusiasts. As time goes by may need your advise related to BM stuffs and etc. Appreciate all kind advise.

Thanks.

Re: Greetings to all BM Enthusiasts.

embargo;570500 said:
Hi Folks,
Newbie here to said a friendly "Hi" all to all BM Enthusiasts. As time goes by may need your advise related to BM stuffs and etc. Appreciate all kind advise.

Thanks.

Hi embargo,

welcome in........

cheers

Hi fellow enthusiasts,
Thank you for your warm welcome gesture. Appreciate it. I jam joining this club because I am looking for a Z3 and of course to know your guys when time comes. Knowing the lifespan of Z3 is coming to an end soon but becauseI I have a exisiting ride thus just want to spend within my limits on the next xtra ride if possible but not sure how is Z3 performance and fuel consumption. If your guys do know or used to have it back then can advise me accordngly. Your kindess is much appreciated.

embargo;570974 said:
Hi fellow enthusiasts,
Thank you for your warm welcome gesture. Appreciate it. I jam joining this club because I am looking for a Z3 and of course to know your guys when time comes. Knowing the lifespan of Z3 is coming to an end soon but becauseI I have a exisiting ride thus just want to spend within my limits on the next xtra ride if possible but not sure how is Z3 performance and fuel consumption. If your guys do know or used to have it back then can advise me accordngly. Your kindess is much appreciated.

Hi embargo,

why not a E85, Z4? (also soft top as Z3)
http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=119642&DL=1043

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=113361&DL=1000

welcome to the Topless Club (in advance)
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello Brudder AC,
Haha I will love to own one but i dont have so much spare cash only can maybe afford to go for Z3.

embargo;570978 said:
Hello Brudder AC,
Haha I will love to own one but i dont have so much spare cash only can maybe afford to go for Z3.

Hi embargo,

cause i saw the Z3 pricing is not too far away from Z4....

cheers

ac323;570980 said:
Hi embargo,

cause i saw the Z3 pricing is not too far away from Z4....

cheers

You have a point too, perhaps i need to do open my options to Z4 as well to make a comparison
to see how it goes than.

embargo;570984 said:
You have a point too, perhaps i need to do open my options to Z4 as well to make a comparison
to see how it goes than.

Hi embargo,

please do..............go for Z4.................

vroom vroom
cheers

Right. Points noted. If needed further advise will seek more info n advise from you or from fellow folks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back