Greetings to all!

kel28

Hey bros and sistas,

I'm car nut like everyone here, and absolutely adore BMW cars, ever since I watched the BMW film series.

Just want to check with you all on the reliability of BMWs... Coz been seeing old Bimmers overheating quite frequently. It seems like a car that's more prone to overheating than the rest of the makes. Any reasons why?

Oh yes, on a side note, anyone here plays golf? I'm working at Grand Slam Golf, which is dealing in corporate sales for golf apparels, travel gear and accessories (for brands relating to Pin High, Titleist, Foot Joy & Golf Links to the Past). Anyone who's keen on doing custom products for their company or are looking at getting apparels, golf balls etc. to sponsor a particular golf event, please PM me; I'll do my best to help :)

Re: Greetings to all!

kel28;569621 said:
Hey bros and sistas,

I'm car nut like everyone here, and absolutely adore BMW cars, ever since I watched the BMW film series.

Just want to check with you all on the reliability of BMWs... Coz been seeing old Bimmers overheating quite frequently. It seems like a car that's more prone to overheating than the rest of the makes. Any reasons why?

Oh yes, on a side note, anyone here plays golf? I'm working at Grand Slam Golf, which is dealing in corporate sales for golf apparels, travel gear and accessories (for brands relating to Pin High, Titleist, Foot Joy & Golf Links to the Past). Anyone who's keen on doing custom products for their company or are looking at getting apparels, golf balls etc. to sponsor a particular golf event, please PM me; I'll do my best to help :)

Hi kel,

welcome in...........

cheers

hi and welcome..

i've got a 21-year old E30 that runs colder than normal operating level. i'm still quite noob at cars but I guess if one takes good care of the car and performs the right maintenace at the right time, it should do fine..

iansoh;572260 said:
hi and welcome..

i've got a 21-year old E30 that runs colder than normal operating level. i'm still quite noob at cars but I guess if one takes good care of the car and performs the right maintenace at the right time, it should do fine..

Wow that's impressive! 21 years old E30 316iM... Mind sharing what's your FC figures?

iansoh;572260 said:
hi and welcome..

Hi ian,

you are right, maintenance is important (as like our health)

cheers

@kel28: I've only had the car less than 2 weeks. First tank 43 litres 92RON gave 480km, driving through 60% heavy traffic 40% smooth highway. now on 2nd tank only filled up 32 litres (strange) 95RON, see how it goes..

iansoh;572300 said:
@kel28: I've only had the car less than 2 weeks. First tank 43 litres 92RON gave 480km, driving through 60% heavy traffic 40% smooth highway. now on 2nd tank only filled up 32 litres (strange) 95RON, see how it goes..

Hmm... for the 2nd tank, did you pump the petrol yourself? I noticed that some pump attendants simply round off to the nearest dollar (or litre) at the first click of the pump, which usually you can pump more after that due to the air escaping the petrol tank...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky88rehab
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back