• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group Buy - E92/E93 Vorsteiner V35 CF Bonnet

Re: Group Buy - E92/E93 Vorsteiner V35 CF Bonnet

Any new e92 owners keen to restart a group buy for this?

ezekiel 25:17 said:
Any new e92 owners keen to restart a group buy for this?
Dan, start one. Just put names down and see if we could work something out. I know of few keen guys :

(1) ezekiel 25:17
(2) BabyShots
(3) Mike

any idea how many ppl needed to the indicative pricing? thanks bro.

4-5 to get savings from shipping......

Easy peasy to get that number....just look at the bloody nice bonnet on Kenn's ride is enough to convince anyone to do it.

Thanks dude. Really appreciate it.

Hey bro i trying to rekindle a group buy for the wonderful bonnet any bro here interested?? if we are able to get afew of you.. i think we will be able to get a better price than a single order ..... so anyone interested???

1. Babyshot e92 (single side CF)

BUMPZ for a wonderful aesthetic mod and a handsome GB coordinator.

BOOMZ!

BabyShots;478568 said:
Hey bro i trying to rekindle a group buy for the wonderful bonnet any bro here interested?? if we are able to get afew of you.. i think we will be able to get a better price than a single order ..... so anyone interested???

1. Babyshot e92 (single side CF)

Hi there is this company like VPOST that ships stuff over from US but specializes in bulky items. May work out well especially if you are shipping big stuff like CF hoods and trunks from US. Their website is EZPZ EXPRESS – Bulky Freight. Shop USA 2 SG. Currently have 15% off shipping with DBS cards

lowd01;489484 said:
Hi there is this company like VPOST that ships stuff over from US but specializes in bulky items. May work out well especially if you are shipping big stuff like CF hoods and trunks from US. Their website is EZPZ EXPRESS

Its this still on?

Can get for 6 series (E63) ???

Passion For Car;493354 said:
Its this still on?

Can get for 6 series (E63) ???

I'm getting some stuff from this place Option Imports They stock Vorsteiner for the 6 too. If you want I can help to ship back together. Shipping will cost about US$350 for a CF hood and I will be using EZPZ to ship, they will take around 4-6 weeks.

Drop me a PM if anyone is interested in CF hoods or anything else from there.

(1) Compare pricing - my direct Vorsteiner price for E92/93 single-sided bonnet is $2,000 landed price at prevailing FX rate. Option Imports' pricing will be around S$2,300. My E63 single-sided bonnet is $3,100 landed price at prevailing FX rate. Feel free to compare, factoring in their distributor margin.

(2) Compare warranty - as an authorised Vorsteiner dealer, we cover product warranties and replacement, ONLY IF THEY ARE PURCHASED THROUGH US. This is only fair to me, not to engage in damage control process involving products not purchased thru our direct channel - Vorsteiner themselves, and given the nature of carbon-fibre products.

Take note. Cheers.

Hi Kenn,
do u still happen to have any one side CF bonnet for E92 335 available?
Can PM me the price?

Thanks

Raingod, it will cost you much to order alone, given the shipping charges on one single piece. You might wanna gather few interested forumers and I could quote a group buy price.

Would there be a significant difference? Can advise what would be the kind of difference and how many min to obtain a group discount? Not too sure if there are still forumers who wants it as most of them already has it.. But anyways.. Here goes:

Anyone interested joining a group buy on VRS Vented Bonnet? Pls register below:
1) Raingod (Single side)

1) Raingod (Single side)
2) Hoks (single side)

Any E92 bros interested in the VRS bonnet? Currently only 2.. Anymore takers?

1) Raingod (Single side)
2) Hoks (single side)

Hi Kenn,

Seems like no takers, only 2.. Can PM price if there is only 2 pcs or 1pc?

Lemme revert......

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubgolf

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups