• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group Buy - E92/E93 Vorsteiner V35 CF Bonnet

Re: Group Buy - E92/E93 Vorsteiner V35 CF Bonnet

No steam from my car but I steam! :)

hey is the Power Dome Single-Sided CF Hood still available for $1750?

Black_Zero said:
hey is the Power Dome Single-Sided CF Hood still available for $1750?
All pieces are taken up. I will revert on new pricing.

kenntona;381332 said:
All pieces are taken up. I will revert on new pricing.

Okay thanks that would be great! The hood's really awesome so I'm sincerely interested.I don't mind waiting a little if there are other buyers out there,but from the looks of the huge order previously I doubt so haha.btw the name's Gary,do let me should you require my contact.

Black_Zero;381378 said:
Okay thanks that would be great! The hood's really awesome so I'm sincerely interested.I don't mind waiting a little if there are other buyers out there,but from the looks of the huge order previously I doubt so haha.btw the name's Gary,do let me should you require my contact.

ABD may be interested, but depends....whether Lehman Bros return me my $$:lol2: .

Am waiting to see some painted power dome vs vented ones to compare.

Anyone checked weight savings?

Azrielsc;376423 said:
Actually, most of the engine bay is waterproof, only the alternator that u have to be careful. The side vents are fine, and the centre vent is above the radiator fan shroud. Went over to R2D and Rod could feel the heat coming out from the centre and side vents.

Now thinking of adding some metal grilles to trap leaves and what-not from entering the engine bay...

Cheers!

under the stock bonnet, there is a piece of some sort of insulation material. think its suppose to insulate sound? Anyway, the Vorssteiner bonnet doesnt have this piece of thinggie right? any noticeable difference in sound or heat or whatever?

Wah lau, next e92 meet up I must bring camera liao

Ahbengdriver;381411 said:
under the stock bonnet, there is a piece of some sort of insulation material. think its suppose to insulate sound? Anyway, the Vorssteiner bonnet doesnt have this piece of thinggie right? any noticeable difference in sound or heat or whatever?

That Insulation piece is gone. The bonnet doesn't heat up as much as the stock one and when u place your hands over the vents, u can feel the heat escaping though them.

Ahbengdriver;381411 said:

actually the insulation piece main job is not to insulate sound... but to prevent ur bonnet from heating up too much...more like heat shield...

if ur bonnet heats up too much...u know what gonna happen... it will look like nightmare... bird shit and stains all will eat into clear coat and u might need to repsray bonnet everytime it rains.. hahaa

Ahbengdriver;381405 said:
ABD may be interested, but depends....whether Lehman Bros return me my $$:lol2: .

Am waiting to see some painted power dome vs vented ones to compare.

Anyone checked weight savings?

haha cool.hope everything works out for you,that way you can get the hood too.as for the hood weight savings,I'm not too sure about it too,most probably ken knows.but the way I see it,even if it weighs half of what our original hood weighs also won't cut down much.

5 pieces are sitting in SWC (Mike's workshop) now.......

For E92/E93 V35 Vented Single-Sided CF Bonnet, the allocation will be based on the following committed order.....

- Derek Png (paid)
- jaskin (paid)
- Mak335
- Russell
- one extra piece

Bumpz. We still have one more piece of V35 CF Bonnet left !!!

PSA01.JPG

bro currently on hold by a indonesia buyer =) hehe.

Sorry to hijack this thead, does anyone know where can I get the vorsteiner vented hood at the moment?

Mike says need to wait for more orders then order in bulk.

I am trying to gather some interests, will post prices once I secure the freight rates.

Great! Thanks for the effort kenn. Do keep me updated.

Meanwhile I can decide if I should spray the bonnet, if I can get my hands on it.
On a space grey with m-aero lip. Hmm...
Some pix to share. :cloud9:

8888.jpg

19479981.jpg

888i.jpg

67503722.jpg

Hopefully I can add myself to the list. Still trying to convince myself that the hood on the e64 isn't too beng-ish and that fitment issues are a thing of the past with Vorsteiner. Hate to do the deed then realise I need to spray matt black all the chrome trims, washer jets and then the grill...then become another orh chia. LOL....bloody virus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back