• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group Buy : Hamann Body kit

Re: Group Buy : Hamann Body kit

interested in M3 front bumper made of PU for e36 ^^ could you help me to get a quote of price and PM me. thx blackass :)

Hmm...... that shop is just 5 mins from my house...... Hmm hope u can really get a gd deal from "THEM"... Dunt u find the boss very cocky meg? The way he talk to customers and his ascents? No offend.... Just my experience....

keN330;143490 said:
Hmm...... that shop is just 5 mins from my house...... Hmm hope u can really get a gd deal from "THEM"... Dunt u find the boss very cocky meg? The way he talk to customers and his ascents? No offend.... Just my experience....

I did not give any commitment, but I will try to get a better price.

hetraa;143204 said:
can help me check the cost & material of the AC rear bumper addon for FL sedans ?

I am interested in the above as well....any updates? cheers :juggle:

Unregistered;143522 said:
I am interested in the above as well....any updates? cheers :juggle:

Sorry just realised I forgot to log in for the above post.

cheers!

BlackAss;143266 said:
Nothing for E90 yet.

http://www.visauto.net/

The website is not updated with pics of the body kits. You will need to check the websites or call them.

I have already got a few requests for GB. I will consolidate only on about 18th Sep to get a final price from the shop (directly with the Boss).

Regards.

Hi guys,

I will be returing to Singapore on 18th Sep 06. I will then get the final price from the Boss for the GB (we would need to confirm the number of sets that we would commit before that). Afterwhich I would organize a trip to the shop in PJ (should be the following Saturday 23rd Sep) and those who has committed to buy the kit would need to bring along your deposits (a couple of hundreds Ringgit). We will convoy there (since I do not think all of you would like to wait there for me to finish my installation before driving back since it would take a couple of hours), and you guys can make the appointment or do an immediate installation there together with me (but I would need to know and order the exact number of sets prior to the trip)

Those who are interested in other body kits (E36 etc..) and stuff could join us for the trip too.

BTW, they have a Dyno set up there too.

Lets start the "commitment" list for E46 Hamann Replica Body Kit:

1. BlackAss - Jon Lee

Regards.

what if after i install and the kit need to be remove because i dislike it after sometimes ? will there be many visible holes on the car body ?

Personal View.. I never like fiber glass kits ,,,Once i saw how they install on the car with the rivet and cut / sawing.. I can't accept that on my beloved baby..

I had it done.

Lots of ppl talked about it but none could commit to get it done. Some commited but were a "no-show" at the end. Nevertheless, I am happy with it.

I wanted to post the pictures, but I dun know how to resize the pictures to reduce the files size, in order to post them on this forum.

Cheers.

blackass, click gallery link on top
then click My Photos on the left
click upload photos on the right
upload yr pics...after that
copy and paste the URL into your forum message...

if u encounter any probs, just email me the pics...i'll set it up for u

blackass,

im from msia, if u dont mind where is the shop located? tq

Hi Bro,
Can you mail the shop name and address.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
ram_sg

Members online

No members online now.