• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group Buy : Hamann Body kit

BlackAss

Hi guys,

I came across Replica Hamann Body Kit in JB from a reputed shop. It benefits those who own the FL E46 but does not have the sports package from PML (non MTech / SMG bumpers). You get to keep your original bumpers(and fog lights), just fit the "add-on" body kits which consist of:

Front spoiler
Rear spoiler
side skirts

Complete set fitted (excluding spray painting) cost about RM1100. The set is made of PU (which is the same material of our original bumper), not fiber glass.

Maybe can get the boss to give discount for Group Buy.

Anyone interested?

Re: Group Buy : Hamann Body kit

got E60 one?..............

Hi,

Do we have to go to jb and get it install? how long will it take?

got e36 one? heheee :p

limeugene81;143070 said:
Hi,

Do we have to go to jb and get it install? how long will it take?

Hi all,

I heard from frens that their workmanship is good. The price includes installation, you would have to get back to Singapore for spray painting (Yew Lip??). The installation in their workshop in JB will take about 2 hours. I saw pictures of E36s with lots of body kit options, but none for 6er.

He was about to discuss SC package with me, but I declined to continue the conversation about this topic, just in case I get "hooked".....

Regards.

crusader318i;143121 said:
Black Ass
Im keen for the e36 where can browse for the picture?

Hi,

I am not sure what variations they have for E36, they do not have pictures on their website too. The pictures and catalogues are in the shop.:(

Regards.

i thot our original bodykit is polyproplene (PP)?
most importantly, check on the surface, see whether its wavy or not
do they have other bodykits like ACS or M3 rear bumper for FL sedans?

BlackAss;143101 said:
I saw pictures of E36s with lots of body kit options, but none for 6er.
Regards.

Thanks for the reply...if they happen to have it drop me a pm ok? :)

M3 front (with Fog lights, both fiber glass and PU) + rear (2 slots or 4 slots for Quad exhausts but only available in fiber glass made) bumpers are available for E46, M3 kits for E36 also have.

AC add-ons available too.

I AM NOT FROM THAT SHOP, just that I have spent almost 1/2 hr memorizing what they have there for my reference..... hehe

PM me for Group buy.

I will present the GB to them, get the final price, we will meet-up there (bring your deposits) at the shop, see how they fit it on my car, you guys would then arrange for your own appointments on your convenient date. Or you may join me to get it installed on the same day.

Regards.

can help me check the cost & material of the AC rear bumper addon for FL sedans ?

where exactly is this shop? keen to look at some kits for e30 and e36..

interested in kits for the e36 too..can get a bit more info? and whats the website?

Nothing for E90 yet.

http://www.visauto.net/

The website is not updated with pics of the body kits. You will need to check the websites or call them.

I have already got a few requests for GB. I will consolidate only on about 18th Sep to get a final price from the shop (directly with the Boss).

Regards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back