• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group Buy: LAMIN-X Protectors for your Headlights

Re: Group Buy: LAMIN-X Protectors for your Headlights

Azrielsc;431032 said:
Sorry man... seems like its all been spoken for, hope the guys collect them by Sunday though.

I'm going to do another GB next week since its quite popular. So can wait for it? ;)

Thanks, Ivan!

No problem at all! Will keep a lookout for the next GB. :)

Azrielsc;428806 said:
Hey all, I have collected the items and are in my car. I've labelled them and will be at R2D tomorrow (11/4) from 10am for you guys to collect them.

IMG_3507.JPG

Call me if u cannot make it, at 9186 6565.

Cheers,
Sam

Hi Sam, thanks so much for arranging this GB.

I wish to tell my experience, for those who r not so sure about sticking this LaminX film, especially Ivan6868 & Violin, you may contact me for details, especially the package inside.
I got mine during last meet up from Sam, n decided to go ahead to stick on my own.
I tot, "its not that difficult, right? spray water, paste it like any sticker"
I was wrong. If you have hands like mine (some say chiu-macang-kar!!)
then pls go to someone whom may help you do it, Like Infratint Sherman. Sherman is kind man, who I believe will be able to help those who r not so good at pasting.
PLS TAKE NOTE SHERMAN DO IT AS SERVICE FOR FORUM MEMBERS ONLY, N ITS FOC.:D
Do not complain or go there if you dont trust his skills, as he dont want to creat mis-understanding, afterall, its FOC.:whattheh:

more important abt having this LaminX film, is that my headlight lens, which already suffer some stone chips, will be protected from now on from further chipping.:inlove:

I installed mine myself. You need patience, time and to work slowly on your first side. The 2nd one can be applied easily after that.

Give yourself about 1 1/2 hours, some good music on your ipod, a stool, penknife and a cool place to do it. :)

It's not that hard if you do it slowly.

ryan;433408 said:
I installed mine myself. You need patience, time and to work slowly on your first side. The 2nd one can be applied easily after that.

Give yourself about 1 1/2 hours, some good music on your ipod, a stool, penknife and a cool place to do it. :)

It's not that hard if you do it slowly.

thats what i say lor...if u "chiu-macang-kar" dont dont it.
I guess yr hands r like sleigh of magic hands:chinese: ..maybe Violin will call u to get it install..
calling Violin, Ryan may help u to install afterall...

Hey thanks. Once i pickup the protector from Sam, I will be heading straight to Sherman's workshop. Don't think I can do it myself too cos I'm also "chiu-machang-kar" ROFL :lol2:

Yea I met Sherman once, he is very friendly :)

JLMC;433398 said:
Hi Sam, thanks so much for arranging this GB.

I wish to tell my experience, for those who r not so sure about sticking this LaminX film, especially Ivan6868 & Violin, you may contact me for details, especially the package inside.
I got mine during last meet up from Sam, n decided to go ahead to stick on my own.
I tot, "its not that difficult, right? spray water, paste it like any sticker"
I was wrong. If you have hands like mine (some say chiu-macang-kar!!)
then pls go to someone whom may help you do it, Like Infratint Sherman. Sherman is kind man, who I believe will be able to help those who r not so good at pasting.
PLS TAKE NOTE SHERMAN DO IT AS SERVICE FOR FORUM MEMBERS ONLY, N ITS FOC.:D
Do not complain or go there if you dont trust his skills, as he dont want to creat mis-understanding, afterall, its FOC.:whattheh:

more important abt having this LaminX film, is that my headlight lens, which already suffer some stone chips, will be protected from now on from further chipping.:inlove:

Thanks guys for the advice. You guys are great here!

May i know who can i approach to install the lamin x? Thanks.

How about to buy the lamin x as this thread is kinda old.

kiyoshi;682843 said:
How about to buy the lamin x as this thread is kinda old.

u can order thru d US website n get ppl to do for u... labour abt $30.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back