• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group Buy - Replica AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler

TobyNik

Legendary 10 Years
Yo Ken!

Thanks for this initiative for group buy!

Yes, Black Sticker for me. :thumbsup:

Ken,

Thanks for your sms yesterday. Count me in too! Would just like to confirm that ACS roof spoiler will fit both FL and pre-FL E46 sedan alike.

Edwin (baracudaX) - E46 FL sedan, no sticker needed

Rgds,
Edwin

baracudax said:
Would just like to confirm that ACS roof spoiler will fit both FL and pre-FL E46 sedan alike.

For E46's roof spoilers, the distinction on dimensions is only between sedan and coupe.

Hi Guys,

Just wanna let you guys know that this group buy will end on this Thursday because the producer of the spoilers need time to produce them.

So currently we have confirmed orders for 3 sedans and 1 Coupe. :D

Thank you.

Regards,
Shedden

Re: Group Buy - Replica AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler

kenntona said:
Cost: M$220.

Installation: with tape and/or silicon glue. For reference, Yew Lip charges about S$110 for priming, spray-painting and installation.

Guys,

That is a little pricey, I can get everything done except installation unless you are in KL, for RM$100 only.

For those who are interested, let me know what colour is your car and I'll get it sprayed for you, installation is so easy, just get some high-temp silicon glue and apply it onto the back of the spoiler together with some 3M double-sided sticky tape at the corners, and just press it down, easy.

Regards,
Shedden

super2ndgen said:
kenntona said:
Cost: M$220.

Installation: with tape and/or silicon glue. For reference, Yew Lip charges about S$110 for priming, spray-painting and installation.

Guys,

That is a little pricey, I can get everything done except installation unless you are in KL, for RM$100 only.

For those who are interested, let me know what colour is your car and I'll get it sprayed for you, installation is so easy, just get some high-temp silicon glue and apply it onto the back of the spoiler together with some 3M double-sided sticky tape at the corners, and just press it down, easy.

Regards,
Shedden
Hi Shedden,

I'll be really interested if you can get it at the price you mentioned. The colour of my car is orient blue and I'm driving a E46 sedan. If need to, you can call me at 97595300.

Thanks

Rodney
:thumbsup:

Re: Group Buy - Replica AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler

super2ndgen said:
That is a little pricey, I can get everything done except installation unless you are in KL, for RM$100 only. For those who are interested, let me know what colour is your car and I'll get it sprayed for you, installation is so easy, just get some high-temp silicon glue and apply it onto the back of the spoiler together with some 3M double-sided sticky tape at the corners, and just press it down, easy.

Shedden,

Personally, I will save the hassle of installation and leave the process to my workshop. As for the rest of brothers, please indicate interests if you need the spray-painting to be done in K.L.

Marc (Marc) - E46 coupe, no sticker, no spray-painting needed
Kenneth (Kenntona) - E46 sedan, no sticker, no spray-painting needed
Simon (TobyNik) - E46 sedan, black sticker wanted
Edwin (Baracudax) - E46 sedan, no sticker needed

Shedden, can the delivery timeline be this Saturday?

Rodney - please confirm your order with Shedden if you wanna add to the list.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Confirmed with my supplier for 4 sedans and 1 coupe, delivery on saturday shouldn't be a problem, but spraying color would be a problem. I don't think they can do it in time, most probably you guys have to bring it back to SG to get that done, sorry bros....

Anymore last minute orders? :thinking:

Currently the confirmed list is :-

Marc (Marc) - E46 coupe, no sticker, no spray-painting needed
Kenneth (Kenntona) - E46 sedan, no sticker, no spray-painting needed
Simon (TobyNik) - E46 sedan, black sticker wanted
Edwin (Baracudax) - E46 sedan, no sticker needed
Rodney - E46 sedan, any sticker needed?

Regards,
Shedden

Brothers,

Please head down to PDC tomorrow after 6 pm to pay for the spoilers. Ringgit please. Easier for those brothers to settle with Shedden.

M$220 - Marc, Kenneth, Edwin, Rodney
M$245 - Simon

Marina South, Pool Factor.

kenntona said:
Brothers,

Please head down to PDC tomorrow after 6 pm to pay for the spoilers. Ringgit please. Easier for those brothers to settle with Shedden.

M$220 - Marc, Kenneth, Edwin, Rodney
M$245 - Simon

Marina South, Pool Factor.

bro, u must let me know who should i deliver to also ok? heheheh

Hi Guys,

All Sedan Roof Spoilers have arrived in Singapore, pls contact Kenntona for collection,

Marc,

I'm very sorry but your roof spoiler couldn't be ready, the mold they produced was quite bad so I told them to remake another mold again, so will probably take a week or two to get yours done, will you still be interested in it?

Simon,

You still want the black sticker? I SMSed Ken and he told me that you don't need the sticker anymore, is that true? If not, your black sticker is still with me, if you still want it, let me know, maybe I can post it down to you.

Guys,

If you all have friends who are interested in it somemore, pls let me know ok? Thank you very much! :D

Regards,
Shedden

Axl - A big thank-you for helping to deliver the spoilers from K.L. to Singapore. Appreciate that, bro. Chicken chop on me.

Shedden - I might have more orders coming in. But logistics/delivery is one issue to reckon with.

Simon/Rodney - just an idea: I might be getting Ms. Angie Soh to putty/level-off the indentation meant for the AC Schnitzer sticker. Installation for my spoiler on Wednesday evening - you might wanna take a look at how she does it on mine.

Cheers

Yeah..I'll probably get my done at Angie's as well.Will get my trimming painted at the same time...so will have to see which Friday that I'll be free to put my car at her place. I'll drop by this Friday at PDC to have a look at yours.

Cheers

Yeah..I'll probably get my done at Angie's as well.Will get my trimmings painted at the same time...so will have to see which Friday that I'll be free to put mine car at her place. I'll drop by this Friday at PDC to have a look at yours.

Cheers

Simon/Rodney - just an idea: I might be getting Ms. Angie Soh to putty/level-off the indentation meant for the AC Schnitzer sticker. Installation for my spoiler on Wednesday evening - you might wanna take a look at how she does it on mine

Got everything done today. Must say that Angie's workmanship is not too bad. Saw your spolier as well as a white one. Too bad we did'nt get to meet up. Was very surprised that they were able to get everything done for me today. Once again thanks to everyone concerned for all the trouble.

Hey rodders, already call my frd to chk out the white indicators for u liao. He told me will need sometime,dnt noe why but will let u noe as soon as possible once i got his answer okie...

Alvin666 said:
Hey rodders, already call my frd to chk out the white indicators for u liao. He told me will need sometime,dnt noe why but will let u noe as soon as possible once i got his answer okie...
Thanks bro..

rodders said:
Simon/Rodney - just an idea: I might be getting Ms. Angie Soh to putty/level-off the indentation meant for the AC Schnitzer sticker. Installation for my spoiler on Wednesday evening - you might wanna take a look at how she does it on mine

Got everything done today. Must say that Angie's workmanship is not too bad. Saw your spolier as well as a white one. Too bad we did'nt get to meet up. Was very surprised that they were able to get everything done for me today. Once again thanks to everyone concerned for all the trouble.

Hey Rod

Can post pix of the spoiler, please?

Haven't got time to go to Angie for the installation.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

ok. Will do it this evening when I get home.Have you sprayed painted your spolier? If you drop it off early in the morning at 9am., it'll be ready by arounf 5pm. Installation is only a 5 min job. They use this super heavy duty 3M tape.

Cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back