• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group Buy - Replica AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler

AC Boy said:
Hey Shedden, confirm 1 pc & when you say w/o the original logo, meaning theres a 'lobang' where I can paste the logo on myself, i/e like Kenneth & Simon has? You can reach me at 9621 9248 & what time will you be in town? :thumbsup:

Ok, I might have something important going on this Saturday, even if I dun make it down to SG, I've a friend who is going down, so will tell him to bring it down for u guys. And yes, there's a lubang to paste it on, if you want the sticker, let me know also, it's RM25 only!

Will let you all know my friend's contact later so that you guys can pick up the spoiler from him...

Anymore orders?

super2ndgen said:
AC Boy said:
Hey Shedden, confirm 1 pc & when you say w/o the original logo, meaning theres a 'lobang' where I can paste the logo on myself, i/e like Kenneth & Simon has? You can reach me at 9621 9248 & what time will you be in town? :thumbsup:

Ok, I might have something important going on this Saturday, even if I dun make it down to SG, I've a friend who is going down, so will tell him to bring it down for u guys. And yes, there's a lubang to paste it on, if you want the sticker, let me know also, it's RM25 only!

Will let you all know my friend's contact later so that you guys can pick up the spoiler from him...

Anymore orders?
Shedden, noted with thanks & I need a pc of the sticker, black one. :)

Hi TobyNik,

Sorry for the late reply as I had to get the spolier re-installed again. And just like what Ken had said, the spolier feels much more secured now after using both silicon and double-sided tape. There's no fear of it ever falling or flying off. With this second method of installation, there won't be too much difficulty whatsoever in removing in future. Don't worry..just go ahead and get it sprayed and installed. You won't regret it.

Cheers

:thumbsup:

I had done the rooft spoiler re-installation together with Ken at Yew Lip. It is definitely rock-solid now, so you can put me down as another satisfied ctm.

Cheers!
Ed

Fyi, you are able to purchase at PML for about S$10+ a pair.

AC Boy said:
super2ndgen said:
AC Boy said:

Anymore orders?

B_73_M said:
Fyi, you are able to purchase at PML for about S$10+ a pair.Pal, appreciate for the info. Just spoke with Brendon, conf its 8 bux a pc.
Shedden, pls leave the sticker out. :) Mac

AC Boy said:
super2ndgen said:
AC Boy said:

Anymore orders?

B_73_M said:
Hi, thanks for the info. Just check with Brendon, it cost $8 a pc. Shedden, leave the sticker out. :) Fyi, you are able to purchase at PML for about S$10+ a pair.

AC Boy said:
super2ndgen said:
AC Boy said:

Anymore orders?

AC Boy said:
B_73_M said:
Hi, thanks for the info. Just check with Brendon, it cost $8 a pc. Shedden, leave the sticker out. :) Fyi, you are able to purchase at PML for about S$10+ a pair.

Wah... so cheap ah? damn it, Stuttgart auto here selling for RM55 a piece, I thought i sourced for RM25 already consider cheap, damn it man, next time i know where to get the stickers already...

OK, anyway, only 1 pc for E39?

Regards,
Shedden

super2ndgen said:
AC Boy said:
B_73_M said:

Wah... so cheap ah? damn it, Stuttgart auto here selling for RM55 a piece, I thought i sourced for RM25 already consider cheap, damn it man, next time i know where to get the stickers already...

OK, anyway, only 1 pc for E39?

Regards,
Shedden
Shedden, didn't hear from your friend yesterday though..

[quote="AC Boy]Shedden, didn't hear from your friend yesterday though..[/quote]

Hi bro,

Got problem, nobody came up to KL, none at all, and nobody went or is going down to singapore also...... do u have any friends that are coming up?

Regards,
Shedden

super2ndgen said:
[quote="AC Boy]Shedden, didn't hear from your friend yesterday though..

Hi bro,

Got problem, nobody came up to KL, none at all, and nobody went or is going down to singapore also...... do u have any friends that are coming up?

Regards,
Shedden[/quote]My friends were there over the long weekend!As I don't log in often, it'll be easier to contact via cell phone, sms me your no & see if we or our friends can meet soon.

Thanks

Actually for those living in S'pore, you don't have to go all the way to KL for the roof spoiler. Just got mine from JB for RM 250. Slightly more expensive but less trouble. Thought this might save Shedden some headache... If you guys need the address, I will post it up upon request. Quite cheap the products there, eyelids for RM 100, boot spoiler for RM 200 and full Breyton kit for RM 700+.

Laotitu said:
If you guys need the address, I will post it up upon request. Quite cheap the products there, eyelids for RM 100, boot spoiler for RM 200 and full Breyton kit for RM 700+.

Brother, mai tu liao. Leave the contact, or better still, the URL link, if any.

No URL leh. Address as follows...

Lot 2971 Jalan Dato Sulaiman, Taman Century, 80250
Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

If not sure how to go, can arrange for trip together and I will bring you guys down. Of course must throw in lunch lah... Btw very near my work place cause I working in Woodlands area. Just to update you guys, AC kit not sure have or not, but Hamman and Breyton sure have. They don't keep stocks there though. To see quality of kits, they will drive you to another shop near by. Most E46 accessories they also have, pedals, side steps, chrome handles, side mirrors etc... Whatever price quoted must bargain though, but overall much cheaper than S'pore.

Laotitu said:
Lot 2971 Jalan Dato Sulaiman, Taman Century, 80250
Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

If not sure how to go, can arrange for trip together and I will bring you guys down. Of course must throw in lunch lah... Btw very near my work place cause I working in Woodlands area. Just to update you guys, AC kit not sure have or not, but Hamman and Breyton sure have. They don't keep stocks there though. To see quality of kits, they will drive you to another shop near by. Most E46 accessories they also have, pedals, side steps, chrome handles, side mirrors etc... Whatever price quoted must bargain though, but overall much cheaper than S'pore.

Bro, how well do you know them?

Maybe we can organise a small group to go up there on a weekend to check out their designs/quality/workmanship before deciding on a group buy/installation? Can have bak-ku teh for breakfast while we're there.

rodders said:
Maybe we can organise a small group to go up there on a weekend to check out their designs/quality/workmanship before deciding on a group buy/installation? Can have bak-ku teh for breakfast while we're there.

I suspect that some will disappear after the workshop.

They might be checking out other places of interests......

rodders said:
After breakfast of course.....kekeke

Err......could be before next morning's breakfast......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back