• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group Buy - Replica AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler

Errr......AC Boy is actually McCoy......

is it? sorry ah... then the list should be :-

E46 Sedan
1.SL2

E46 Coupe
1.Edmund
2.Marc

E39 Sedan
1.ACBoy

Anyone else??? :ehhh:

Bro, how's payment to be made ah? Credit cards, nets?? ;)

super2ndgen said:
Ok bro, no problem.

So the list is now:-

E46 Sedan
1.SL2

E46 Coupe
1.Edmund
2.McCoy
3.Marc
4.Albert

E39 Sedan
1.ACBoy

for those interested, can please append to this list? Thank you.

super2ndgen said:
Bros,

I heard that you guys have a track day on the 5th & on the 6th there's a traction circle event right? If I don't make it down this weekend, and if you are not attending the track day, then I'll pass the spoilers to one of the forummers to bring them down. Will that be ok?

Regards,
Shedden

Another alternative is that you might want to consider coming down for next weekend's monthly meetup...easier that way I think :thinking:

Hi bro, I don't mind coming down for the meetup, but won't that be end of next month? that's pretty long don't you think? anyway, I'll arrange my schedule and let you guys know ok? For the time being, I'm still open to orders ! ;) :) The current list is :-

E46 Sedan
1.SL2
2. Winston

E46 Coupe
1.Edmund
2.McCoy
3.Marc
4.Albert

E39 Sedan
1.ACBoy

E46 Sedan
1.SL2

E46 Coupe
1.Edmund
2.McCoy
3.Marc
4.Albert
5. Sam

E39 Sedan
1.ACBoy

When did I get kicked out of the list? :naughty: hahaha!

aiyah... U again ah? hahhhaa..... sorry ah... will make sure I'll keep you in the list.... why not put your name into the group buy for CCFL also? ;)

super2ndgen said:
aiyah... U again ah? hahhhaa..... sorry ah... will make sure I'll keep you in the list.... why not put your name into the group buy for CCFL also? ;)

Don't be so evil... I must clear my outstanding debts 1st!!! wah lau.... modding damn ex! :errr:

super2ndgen said:
sure or not? mai ke kek lah!!! :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

anyway, still waiting for your reply abt ur rims! ;)

No thanks bro... still love my rims! Not selling them cuz I would rather spend the money on other mods 1st! :)

Roof spoiler will be my Nov mod! Maybe CCFL too... depending on my bank account next month! :thinking:

Sorry, OT a bit. Cannot help but to post this here......

Cropped picture of a white coupe with BBS CH...... looks familiar?

wahahaha! damn cute! Now where's ryan? Need him to PS it to SG colour and i'll use it as my sig!!

Shedden!!!! I buying roof spoiler only!!! :shoot: :shoot: No money liao!!! :nutkick:

eh..... tell Ryan to PS it into 4 door then it becomes my car already!!!

again, mai ke kek lah! u where got no money wan?
:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :naughty: :naughty:

calvalier said:
yo, any more of these roof spoiler coming in before next friday? Im interested in this.

sorry if im asking too much but if possible kindly call me at 96171455 (calvin) for arrangement

thanks everyone

Hi Bro,

Sorry left out your post, I might be coming down this weekend, so will let you know later, your car Coupe or Sedan?

Regards,
Shedden

super2ndgen said:
Hi bro, I don't mind coming down for the meetup, but won't that be end of next month? that's pretty long don't you think? anyway, I'll arrange my schedule and let you guys know ok? For the time being, I'm still open to orders ! ;) :) The current list is :-

E46 Sedan
1.SL2

E46 Coupe
1.Edmund
2.McCoy
3.Marc
4.Albert

E39 Sedan
1.ACBoy

Bro, you mean the stuff wont be ready by this month end's meetup? :whattheh:

Members online

No members online now.