• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Group Buy - Replica AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler

Bro,

End of this month??? The stuff will be ready by tomorrow lah! :thumbsup: :drool:

I've placed orders for all of the spoilers in the list. Anymore orders please? Any E36? Also available for E36 leh! ;) Only not available for Coupe Cabriolets :laughlik:

The list currently remains as:-

E46 Sedan
1.SL2

E46 Coupe
1.Edmund
2.McCoy
3.Marc
4.Albert
5. Sam

E39 Sedan
1.ACBoy

E36 Sedan

Regards,
Shedden

super2ndgen said:
Bro,

End of this month??? The stuff will be ready by tomorrow lah! :thumbsup: :drool:

I've placed orders for all of the spoilers in the list. Anymore orders please? Any E36? Also available for E36 leh! ;) Only not available for Coupe Cabriolets :laughlik:

E46 Sedan
1.SL2

E46 Coupe
1.Edmund
2.McCoy
3.Marc
4.Albert
5. Sam

E39 Sedan
1.ACBoy

E36 Sedan

Regards,
Shedden

In that case, it'll be great if you would be coming for next weekend's meetup and we could collect it from you! 8)

Yup, I'm currently arranging my schedule to attend your meetup end of this month, but will have to rush back right after that because have to attend wedding dinner.... :roll: :roll: :errr:

super2ndgen said:
Yup, I'm currently arranging my schedule to attend your meetup end of this month, but will have to rush back right after that because have to attend wedding dinner.... :roll: :roll: :errr:

Right on bro!! Talk about fast service! Can't wait for the ACS roof spoiler!

Once again, AC Boy is McCoy (E39). Better not duplicate his order. Take out the E46 coupe order for him.

E46 Sedan
1.SL2

E46 Coupe
1.Edmund
2.Sam
3.Marc
4.Albert

E39 Sedan
1.ACBoy

E36 Sedan

HI Bros,

For all those name on the list above, ALL your roof spoilers are HERE with me already!!! Quality damn nice ler!!! You guys will be happy.

If I do come down this weekend (I'm trying very hard to re-arrange my schedule), I'll be passing these to you guys on Saturday, so that you can get them installed if possible!

Anymore last minute orders pls? I have to tell them 2 days in advance to be in time to make it for this Saturday!

Regards,
Shedden

super2ndgen said:
HI Bros,

For all those name on the list above, ALL your roof spoilers are HERE with me already!!! Quality damn nice ler!!! You guys will be happy.

If I do come down this weekend (I'm trying very hard to re-arrange my schedule), I'll be passing these to you guys on Saturday, so that you can get them installed if possible!

Anymore last minute orders pls? I have to tell them 2 days in advance to be in time to make it for this Saturday!

Regards,
Shedden

Bro, approx what time do you plan to be dropping by this Sat? Let me know so that I can prepare for the big day!! :dance:

HI Bro,

I'm trying to get there by noon, but will let you know when the time gets nearer because waiting for the supplier of the angel eyes to confirm with me the price of our group buy of 10pieces. Problem is we haven't really got 10pieces yet! (2 guys in the list not confirmed) ;)

Regards,
Shedden

super2ndgen said:
HI Bros,

Regards,
Shedden
Hey Shed, thanks for the update. No hurry as long schedule permits. Btw if its this Sat, will be golfing in the morning so pm me if you're dropping by. :)

Man, its gonna be a squeeze on Sat!

Shedden, I'll be there at about 1.30pm onwards, that's the time that I finish work anyway! :(

Ok bro, I'll keep you guys updated about my schedule. If really really I can't make it, will the next week be ok with you all? Will be joining you guys for track day mah! Is it ok if I pass you guys on that day?

Shedden, thanks for all your efforts into putting this thing together. If u can't make it this sat, no worries to me!

Just pass my roof spoiler to WhiskyTango on trackday, I'll give him the cash to pass to u too.

Thanks again bro! :thumbsup:

Azrielsc said:
Shedden, thanks for all your efforts into putting this thing together. If u can't make it this sat, no worries to me!

Just pass my roof spoiler to WhiskyTango on trackday, I'll give him the cash to pass to u too.

Thanks again bro! :thumbsup:

Ok bro, thanks for understanding, but I'll really try my best to make it this weekend! :D

super2ndgen said:
Ok bro, I'll keep you guys updated about my schedule. If really really I can't make it, will the next week be ok with you all? Will be joining you guys for track day mah! Is it ok if I pass you guys on that day?
No prob, let me know. If on track day, you can pass it to prodigy devil, i'll pass him the cash. Thanks Shed.

Hi Bro,

Thanks for organising the group buys! I really appreciate that. I'm really not sure if I can make it this weekend, but I'll try my best to, if not I'll be there for track day.

One more thing, I need Edmund's & Marc's contact number, or will you be collecting the roof spoilers for them on their behalf?

Regards,
Shedden

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back