Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

Mobile ring tone
Conventional ringing tone
or
Song ones like hmm....superstar? kekeke...

Superstars! Hopefully the Bala version!

You dun belong in Singapore if only 1 kid.. Go China.. 1 child policy..

was there for 2 years and almost migrated there but long story....

Conventional........ Imagine you are in a funeral and your phone rings with the Song ones like Superstar.. or James Bond Theme " the living day light"?????

definitely the superstar song will be a tribute to fella night safari enthusiasts!

GM
Sports watch..
Omega
or
Tag Heuer

Omega.... its the last watch you'll ever want to buy....

Watches: IWC or Frank Muller?

Winston,

IWC for its sportiness and price

Goin out on New Yr eve:
Count down in a bar
or
at your buddy's place?

Goin out on New Yr eve:
Count down in a bar
or
at your buddy's place?

buddy's place, but don't think you'll be doing any invitation at this time... :naughty:

GM:

new year resolution: to do your best to mod more cars or to save up money for a new house downpayment?

SL2 said:
Who to win the EPL this season(realistically): Chelsea or Man United?

Heart goes for Devils, but minds is clear with Chelsea. Now that even Rooney is out......

quiksilver said:
who will win Tiger Cup? Malaysia or Spore?

Does it matter? The local lads might win without any attention given. If our neighbour up north wins, at least one can prove that it is the system and scheme that breeds talent, not the players. And Malaysia does not have "foreign imports", do they?

Hymics said:
Which football league more kelong. Singapore S-league or English premier league

S-League. Where else could you get a tip to buy 9 goals per game?

TripleM said:
When Spore celebrates green day...u: Drive or Take public transport?

Drive. Turn the question around. What if the Green Day falls on a meet-up day. Do you drive, then?

Hymics said:
One day found out that your maid is 3 mths pregnant.. Question her who is the culprit and report the culprit to police or Straight away send her back home..

Send her home. You might not wanna know the culprit. And have you been letting MW or SL2 to your place recently? One is known to be a Cambodian veteran; the other a pantry lady killer.

Man Utd out of strikers. Should Alex buy:

Jermaine Defoe; or Nicolas Anelka?

SL2 said:
Mods: Would you mod your car based on the reviews of others or mod because you want to?

Depends. Cosmetics can be subjective. But certain things gotta consult with those who had tried. For instance, it is better to know that you might need to roll the fender if you die-die wanna go for 20" rims. And via reviews, you might not even wanna go-ahead, but ended up opted for 19" or 18" instead.

Hymics said:
Say u hv 10K in yr bank, Keep for rainny days or
Mod yr car 1st and save again

Mod first. Before wifey locks up the cash.

TripleM said:
Which one is more meaningful to celebrate with ur wife her bday or the wedding anniversary?

Yawn. Should be anniversary. Not every year though.

Winston said:
to have 1 kid only and super mod cars or to have 2 and drive stock car? assuming here that the cost of 2nd kid is about what it'll cost to super mod the car...

Why even have kids at all? You will see Jack downgrading to 330i soon......

TripleM said:
Mobile ring tone Conventional ringing tone or Song ones like hmm....superstar? kekeke...

Errr....... that's Winston's favourite song.

Hymics said:
Sports watch.. Omega or Tag Heuer

Omega lah. I wanna look like Pierce Brosnan.

Winston said:

IWC.

TripleM said:
goin out on New Yr eve: Count down in a bar or at your buddy's place?

Buddy's place. With your wifey or your babe.

Winston said:
new year resolution: to do your best to mod more cars or to save up money for a new house downpayment?

Save for new house payment. Need a bigger garage before you can mod again. You need space for extra set of rims, blah, blah, blah......

Say if you wanna end 2004 with a bang. Do you:

drive to Sentosa for the countdown; or

end up in Ritz Carlton with your beloved one and spend a romantic night?

Kenn
Say if you wanna end 2004 with a bang. Do you:

drive to Sentosa for the countdown; or

end up in Ritz Carlton with your beloved one and spend a romantic night?

Definitely not the first one,...remember the peacocks there? :naughty:

Your potentially long lost "brother" wanna make up with u, do u:
Accept it openly w/o much thinking
or
Can't be bothered?

Ken
"Say if you wanna end 2004 with a bang. Do you:
drive to Sentosa for the countdown; or end up in Ritz Carlton with your beloved one and spend a romantic night?"

Count dwn at Sentosa... How to hv a Bang w/o foam party.. bikini babes everywhere..? Ritz Carlton save it for Anniversary...

TripleM
"Your potentially long lost "brother" wanna make up with u, do u:
Accept it openly w/o much thinking or Can't be bothered?"

Accept it openly.. life is short... give a chance wont kill...

GM
2 PML salesrep approach you in the showroom... One is a super chio sexy saleslady, one is a normal looking male chap... Who you will but from? (Take into consideration that the male chap is staving for your sales since the competition is so intense in PML and might give you a very good price compared to the chio bu...)

TripleM said:
Your potentially long lost "brother" wanna make up with u, do u: Accept it openly w/o much thinking or Can't be bothered?

Pass me the Baygon.

Number plate. Which looks better:

EL 15 E ("ELISE") on the Lotus; or

SFC 5 L ("CSL") on a M3 CSL?

Hymics said:
2 PML salesrep approach you in the showroom... One is a super chio sexy saleslady, one is a normal looking male chap... Who you will but from? (Take into consideration that the male chap is staving for your sales since the competition is so intense in PML and might give you a very good price compared to the chio bu...)

The male chap, if I am buying an E46. The chio bu, if I am buying the E60, 63 or 65.

Rationale: better discount from the guy sales rep, but only if I value the discount. If I am a 3-series buyer, I might be more sensitive to the discounts and the freebies. But if I have high capacity to spend, then the discount might not weigh as much as impressing the chio bu. Anyway, day-in day-out, she will not be too impressed with an E46 buyer, compared to an E63 buyer. Tio boh?

Which is easier to list on the exchange?

An lucrative entertainment group running many KTVs and nite clubs; or

A distributor of tobacco and liquors?

GM

Be strong brother, don't be tempted by the sexy sales lady..
Buy it from the chap, save a grand or so and use the money to mod or ask her out for a meal hahaha....

U found out that your rims have been urinated by one of ur dogs, do u suspect Snow or Spike?

kenntona,
Number plate. Which looks better:

EL 15 E ("ELISE") on the Lotus; or

SFC 5 L ("CSL") on a M3 CSL?

Lagi better if it gets to SMC5L...kekeke...
The EL15E is better

Which is easier to list on the exchange?

An lucrative entertainment group running many KTVs and nite clubs; or

A distributor of tobacco and liquors?

Think the 2nd...

Which one is better?
Meet the parents
or
Meet the Fokkers?

Ken
"Which is easier to list on the exchange?
An lucrative entertainment group running many KTVs and nite clubs; or A distributor of tobacco and liquors?"

3-5 yrs dwn the road.. If a pack of cigarette increase to $12-15, will majority of Singaporean smokes?Personally is yes!
Nightclubs scene will never change cos already more or less at its peak now in Singapore... Will they attract more crowd if they maintain at current stage (w/o fresh ideas) where local authorities ban on A-gogo dance and other more daring act in the nightclubs...Nope. So nightclub out interm of possible future growth.!.. unless we are invited to run..kekekekeke

GM.
What biz is more visible to invest in.
Baby products
or
Beauty products

GM.
What biz is more visible to invest in.
Baby products
or
Beauty products

Baby products cant make it lah even with govt baby bonus scheme..Like u said u will use the 4th child bonus grant to mod car instead... :lol: :laughing:

So has to be beauty products...Best to invest in Thai market where they are alot of lady boys and the numbers are growing :wavey:

TripleM
"U found out that your rims have been urinated by one of ur dogs, do u suspect Snow or Spike?"

Spike... always pretend to give me the damn blur and innocent look... but he poor thing bcos originally he already has a blur and innocent look....
See the pix again, u will agree...

TripleM said:
Which one is better? Meet the parents or Meet the Fokkers?

I'd assume you are talking about the movies. Meet the Fokkers should be better, given the cast. In my view.

Hymics said:
What biz is more visible to invest in. Baby products or Beauty products

Beauty products. Higher margin, and product breadth make it more feasible and lucrative. But marketing costs are high.

If all LTA rules and regulations are removed, which mod will you do:

Engine swap; or TC/SC?

kenntona,
Engine swap; or TC/SC?

Definitely Forced Induction bro as engine swap is difficult to come by sometimes while FI kits are generally bolt on and can even be purchased online :thumbsup:

Would u pay 50pct extra road tax annually for FI-ing your ride?
Yes
or
No?

TripleM said:
Would u pay 50pct extra road tax annually for FI-ing your ride? Yes or No?

Nope. Might as well go for displacement than FI.

Siew Mai, or Har Kow?

kenntona,
Har Kow....damn, I m salivating already

How bout:
Phai Kuat or Fung Zhao?

TripleM said:
How bout: Phai Kuat or Fung Zhao?

Why are you not using English? Steamed ribs or chicken feet. In my case, both are dumplings. :screwedu: :screwedu: :screwedu:

Steamed ribs. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Char Siew Pao; or Chee Cheong Fun?

kenntona said:
TripleM said:
How bout: Phai Kuat or Fung Zhao?

Why are you not using English? Steamed ribs or chicken feet. In my case, both are dumplings. :screwedu: :screwedu: :screwedu:

Steamed ribs. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Char Siew Pao; or Chee Cheong Fun?

Oi, I m brushing up my Cantonese, u hv a problem big guy?

Char Siew Pao anytime man...u gotta love the one we r goin to have..si beh ho liao

How bout :
Siu Ngo Lai or Pei Tan Sao Yok Zhook?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbetbioofficial
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back