Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

TripleM said:
How bout :
Siu Ngo Lai or Pei Tan Sao Yok Zhook?

obviously ur cantonese is not up to par. :laughing: Siu Ngo Lai si SML? better stick to century egg porridge.

Here another test for your cantonese:

hong dou sar or chee mah hu?

quiksilver said:
Here another test for your cantonese:

hong dou sar or chee mah hu?

Muahahahaha.. bro yr cantonese also sama sama.. hong dou sar is mandarin lar :lol2: tio boh huh :thinking:

I prefer hong dou sar

GM
Prefer Dim sum to be
Breakfast
or
high tea..

Hymics,
GM
Prefer Dim sum to be
Breakfast
or
high tea..

Breakfast definitely more suitable for dim sum.

What's a better way to celebrate CNY?

Bring the whole family abroad

OR

Give bigger red packets to the children?

SL2,
What's a better way to celebrate CNY?

Bring the whole family abroad

OR

Give bigger red packets to the children?

Maybe once in every 2-3yrs go abroad...
Not a bad idea to give bigger red packets to children too, then tell em that papa is going to keep the money for you (then u go use the money to mod ur car again hahaha..) :silenced:

Mitsubishi Colt Plus family ride:
Turbo or Non-Turbo? Price difference is about 10k and hp is bout 40hp there about...

TripleM,
Mitsubishi Colt Plus family ride:
Turbo or Non-Turbo? Price difference is about 10k and hp is bout 40hp there about...

I'd go for turbo..spreading 10k over a period of 10 years for 40hp is quite acceptable I guess :thinking:

This time of the year: Buy 2nd hand 320 or wait to buy the new E90?

SL2,

Well that depends...
Remember the new E90 starts with 320 but a 4cyl, only the 325 onwards will have IL-6...

So if u are just lookin for the base entry model of the E90 then might as well now looking for a cheap e46 320, drive it for couple of years then change again.

Now:
Family car....leave it completely stock or mod it too?

TripleM said:
SL2,

Well that depends...
Remember the new E90 starts with 320 but a 4cyl, only the 325 onwards will have IL-6...

So if u are just lookin for the base entry model of the E90 then might as well now looking for a cheap e46 320, drive it for couple of years then change again.

Now:
Family car....leave it completely stock or mod it too?

Family car will mod it too cos sometime might b driving too! Use to drive a heavily modded car n then drive a stock car for me i feel uncomfortable.Is like eating instant noodle(stock) n eating instant noodle with xtra egg,fishball,mince meat,vegetables,sesame oil(heavily modded).

Question: CNY Jio all the brothers together go 'lou yu sen' or jio all brothers together go XTD :)
To the readers: Pls note is jus a GM question n nt a plan in the upcoming event.....

Alvin
"CNY Jio all the brothers together go 'lou yu sen' or jio all brothers together go XTD
To the readers: Pls note is jus a GM question n nt a plan in the upcoming event....."

To prove to all fellow bros that I have turn Vegetarian in 2004, I will go "Lou Yu Sen"...

GM
CNY reunion dinner..
eat out
or
Steamboat at hme

Hymics,
GM
CNY reunion dinner..
eat out
or
Steamboat at hme

Steamboat at home for me. It's been a tradition in my family since the day I knew what CNY was all about.

If you're working but still single(say age is late 20s), do you:

Still collect ang pao from your parents during CNY(as according to tradition)

OR

Give them ang pao instead(breaking with tradition)?

Alvin666,
Lou Yu Sen is not a bad idea..If u are organzing, count me x2 in pls kekeke..

Hymics
Eat at home think more fun and gratifying.

SL2
I got AngPao and I also gave them AngPao :)

Now:
Chevrolet Optra5 (65k) Or Mazda 3 (72k) ??

TripleM,
Now:
Chevrolet Optra5 (65k) Or Mazda 3 (72k) ??

Bro, Mazda 3 of course!

CNY period: Spent visiting relatives or gambling time?

SL2 said:
Bro, Mazda 3 of course!

first day visiting, then 2nd -3rd day gambling lah. but this year will be gambling during ICT. sianz! :furious:

GM:

Camry 2.4 or

Cefiro 2.3?

TripleM said:
How bout : Siu Ngo Lai or Pei Tan Sao Yok Zhook?

Kong si mi lan? Pei Dan Sao Yok Zhook. "Ka Ya Lup Dan. Em Kuoi."

quiksilver said:
:Here another test for your cantonese: hong dou sar or chee mah hu?

Obviously you also not Cantonese, DK. Hong Dao Sar or Chee Ma Wu. Chee Ma Wu tastes better, Dai Lo.

Hymics said:
Prefer Dim sum to be Breakfast or high tea..

Breakfast. Yum Cha and read papers. Like the HongKongers.

SL2 said:
What's a better way to celebrate CNY? Bring the whole family abroad OR Give bigger red packets to the children?

Ya, smart ass. Go where? Phuket?

TripleM said:
Mitsubishi Colt Plus family ride: Turbo or Non-Turbo? Price difference is about 10k and hp is bout 40hp there about...

Turbo. 40 bhp for $10 grand sounds cheap. Some fellow brothers are spending few grands for few bhp increase.

"Acclaimed" mod to save fuel/increase power:

E68, or Broquet?

SL2 said:

Used 320. End of product cycle, but facelifted, fine-tuned. Your E90 might be going through a facelift and some adjustment later......

TripleM said:
Now: Family car....leave it completely stock or mod it too?

Leave it stock. With the baby on board, how to and what's the point to mod?

Alvin666 said:
Question: CNY Jio all the brothers together go 'lou yu sen' or jio all brothers together go XTD

Naughty, naughty. Now I know why your car is plated 666. Let's just have a clean and healthy session.

Hymics said:
CNY reunion dinner.. eat out or Steamboat at hme

Home. One, tradition. Two, spirit of family unity, not just in the dinner, but the preparation, cleaning up, and chit-chatting that ensues. Eating out always followed by "ka chng sao sao, walk away."

SL2 said:
If you're working but still single(say age is late 20s), do you: Still collect ang pao from your parents during CNY(as according to tradition) OR Give them ang pao instead(breaking with tradition)?

What are trying to tell our fellow brothers like Alvin, Cliff, and Terence?

TripleM said:
Now: Chevrolet Optra5 (65k) Or Mazda 3 (72k)

M3. Debadge and fake a yam tree.

SL2 said:

Can't you do both at the same time?

quiksilver said:
Camry 2.4 or Cefiro 2.3?

Prefer the Cefiro's interior better.

Tiger Cup Final - play who as striker?

Noh Alam Sha, or Indra Shahdan?

Alvin666 said:
Hymics u mean 2004 vegetarian n 2005 change meat eater huh? Or vice versa?

Ok lah bro... next XTD trip together I will tell you.. :silenced: :laughlik:

Ken
"Tiger Cup Final - play who as striker? Noh Alam Sha, or Indra Shahdan?"

How to field Indra? yesterday match, Panalty... opponent goalkeeper dive to the right, Indra shot to the left but hit the pole.. bloody bobo shooter... :evil:

GM.
Lou Yu San....
Prima
or
Crytal Jade

Hymics said:
GM.
Lou Yu San....
Prima
or
Crytal Jade

Lou Yu San lor, just once a year ! :dance:

Ok, GM:

Since so many posts talk about Obit,

Obit ur car with BBK
or
SC ur car with BBK ?

Ken will sure compare $ vs power gain !!! :lol: bcoz he is brother of ...

calvin said:
Hymics said:
GM.
Lou Yu San....
Prima
or
Crytal Jade

Lou Yu San lor, just once a year ! :dance:

Bro, Still asleep huh or left yr birdie at hme?? My GM is go Prima or Crstal Jade for Lou Yu San... :screwedu:

Double kopi on you!!

Hymics said:
Bro, Still asleep huh or left yr birdie at hme?? My GM is go Prima or Crstal Jade for Lou Yu San... :screwedu:

Double kopi on you!!

aiyo... how u know ? I still damn sleepy. these few days, sleep less than 10 hours in total. damn shag...

No Prima or Crystal Jade lar. Ta pao we go one place to lou... if wan, get a date I book the room again in my place. then all come. hahahaaa

I now having kopi, u wan ? hahahaaa

Hymics said:
How to field Indra? yesterday match, Panalty... opponent goalkeeper dive to the right, Indra shot to the left but hit the pole.. bloody bobo shooter...

Pardon him for the missed penalty, but he changed the shape of the game after he came on. Think about the penalty he earned, and the 2 red cards that ensued.......

Hymics said:
Lou Yu San....Prima or Crytal Jade

Crystal Jade.

calvin said:
Lou Yu San lor, just once a year !

KNN, toot. He is asking where to do that.

calvin said:
Since so many posts talk about Obit, Obit ur car with BBK or SC ur car with BBK ?

Trick question? The second mod definitely need a brake upgrade. As for the first, what's wrong if both are not meant to complement? The BBK might just be a mere cosmetic mod for some, or to complement other mods?

calvin said:
Ken will sure compare $ vs power gain !!! :lol: bcoz he is brother of ...

Now I tu lan liao.

Why drag me into this? You want to conquer your arachnophobia, go ahead. I have overcome that - killed that shadow spider lingering in my heart long time ago. Makes me sick to even think of that.

To settle the issue, nasi goreng seafood with egg plus kopi-cino ice on you. Don't you even dare to leave early.

Photonics, or Nanotech?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back