Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

TripleM said:
Now,
Football design pattern:
The traditional black and white pentagonal stiches
or
The current design eg shiny silver one?

Current design looks more cool. :thumbsup: Black and white quite passe, like 70s.

GM:

Which is a better sub thriller:
Hunt for red october or

U571?

TripleM,
Now,
Football design pattern:
The traditional black and white pentagonal stiches
or
The current design eg shiny silver one?

Keke..I'm a man who looks to the future, so I'm for the new design :thumbsup:

quiksilver,
GM:

Which is a better sub thriller:
Hunt for red october or

U571?

Hunt for Red October

Which is a better destination to start a company: Khazakstan or Mongolia?

SL2 said:

Khazakstan.. More english speaking ppl there. I tink if do biz in Mongolia, import horses.. they hv plenty of them. :screwedu:

Company is planning for a annual outing.. say 5 days..
Tokyo Disneyland
or
Goldcoast theme parks?

Hymics said:
Company is planning for a annual outing.. say 5 days..
Tokyo Disneyland
or
Goldcoast theme parks?

5 days :shock: sooo good... FOC ? can slot me in ? hahahaaa
I preferred Tokyo Disneyland.

I bored with Goldcoast - Dream World, Sea World, Movie World n Wet 'n Wild World. I got the annual membership for all worlds last time.

having coffee with few friends to kill time ?
or
stay home suck thumb to relax ?

calvin said:
[
5 days :shock: sooo good... FOC ? can slot me in ? hahahaaa
I preferred Tokyo Disneyland.

I bored with Goldcoast - Dream World, Sea World, Movie World n Wet 'n Wild World. I got the annual membership for all worlds last time.

Kee Seow ahh Li?.. I suppose you also hv Singapore Zoological annual membership.. :screwedu: and find me a zhan tsui place in Singapore which is "FOC :screwedu:

"having coffee with few friends to kill time ?or stay home suck thumb to relax "

I prefer Teh Tarik with frends to kill time.. but Simpang sibey far for me :verysad:

GM
Japan Hot spring dip..... every one include gals will be naked.. So if u visit one,
Follow them.. also naked
or
half naked with underwear bcos shy

Hymics said:
Kee Seow ahh Li?.. I suppose you also hv Singapore Zoological annual membership.. :screwedu: and find me a zhan tsui place in Singapore which is "FOC :screwedu:

"having coffee with few friends to kill time ?or stay home suck thumb to relax "

I prefer Teh Tarik with frends to kill time.. but Simpang sibey far for me :verysad:

GM
Japan Hot spring dip..... every one include gals will be naked.. So if u visit one,
Follow them.. also naked
or
half naked with underwear bcos shy

that membership I dun hv. Zhan tsui ones must find MW. his fav :lol:

Follow them.. also naked - nothing to be shy off... "dun relate me to shameless orh" :lol2:

if u hv a choice:
U will stay in kampung ?
or
Town like Las Vegas ?

calvin said:
[
"dun relate me to shameless orh" :lol2:

[/color]

Shameless is my hero.. :laughlik:

"if u hv a choice:U will stay in kampung ?or Town like Las Vegas ?"

Las Vegas lah.. never watch Ocean eleven on TV lately u.. but i like to eat Kampung chicken..

Japan serve sushi on naked body... will you
Use yr hand to take the sushi from the body
or
Use chopstick?

Hymics said:
Japan serve sushi on naked body... will you
Use yr hand to take the sushi from the body
or
Use chopstick?

I will use hand lor, respect her abit. use chopstick feel like she is a thing but not a human anymore. :shoot:

yes, from Greg Norman. golf siao u :laughlik:

Khazakstan....
Open K-Joint there.... :laughing:
Nah seriously...be the sole importer of cheap Korean/China made small cc motorbike.. :thumbsup:

Nissan Z350
or
Mazda RX8 ?

Nissan Z350
or
Mazda RX8

Z350. Its the car of year with all the style and flair. RX8 imo does not seem to be able to carry itself with the right mix.

Z350 color: orange (the ones on a couple of 350 now) or black?

Black!! Orange too kinky liao!

Small budget of $1000. Want to bring wifey on a trip. Choice of destination:

Bali or Hong Kong?

Small budget of $1000. Want to bring wifey on a trip. Choice of destination:

Bali or Hong Kong?

with a budget of 1k, forget HK. the shopping there alone will cost more than 1k.... bali better, choose a cheap spa and enjoy

more irritating: one who think he is so smart must critize everyone and thinks that whatever others do is not quite right except for what he and what his so called ka kis are doing OR one who is trying too hard to carry balls around and can quite unexpectedly lavish praise for one in the middle of a conversation that totally have no meaning whatsoever and failing to convince nor impress....

TripleM said:
Football design pattern: The traditional black and white pentagonal stiches or The current design eg shiny silver one?

Current design. The leather plays a part as well.

quiksilver said:
Which is a better sub thriller: Hunt for red october or U571?

Hunt For The Red Cucumber. R-rated.

SL2 said:

Mongolia. Dunno much about si mi Rambutan.

Hymics said:
Company is planning for a annual outing.. say 5 days.. Tokyo Disneyland or Goldcoast theme parks?

Is your chio secretary going? Goldcoast will be good.

calvin said:
having coffee with few friends to kill time ? or stay home suck thumb to relax ?

Depends. If bored, then kopi.

Hymics said:
Japan Hot spring dip..... every one include gals will be naked.. So if u visit one, Follow them.. also naked or half naked with underwear bcos shy

Shy? Learn from Terence.

calvin said:
if u hv a choice: U will stay in kampung ? or Town like Las Vegas ?

Kampung. Seriously. Enjoy the farm stay. Vegas? You'll only see the uglier side of life.

Hymics said:
Japan serve sushi on naked body... will you Use yr hand to take the sushi from the body or Use chopstick?

Errr, where are you starting from first? Hands will be good, but not the pubic zones.

TripleM said:
Nissan Z350 or Mazda RX8 ?

Design-wise, the Fair Lady.

Winston said:

Black. Blackie Chan.

SL2 said:
Small budget of $1000. Want to bring wifey on a trip. Choice of destination: Bali or Hong Kong?

Bali. Go HK might as well go KL.

Winston said:
more irritating: one who think he is so smart must critize everyone and thinks that whatever others do is not quite right except for what he and what his so called ka kis are doing OR one who is trying too hard to carry balls around and can quite unexpectedly lavish praise for one in the middle of a conversation that totally have no meaning whatsoever and failing to convince nor impress....

Can you breathe after that long quote?

You know my answer.

Every of us is a sovereign being. We do not give nor accept the unearned. That includes respect for one another. We live as "traders" with those who are prepared to trade with us. Emotions, trust, friendship, and respect. Not just transactable variables. But also on intangibles that might not necessary result in a fair deal. Sometimes we will win; other times we will lose, to friends, in these trades.

That's the fundamentals of human-to-human interactions. And friends grouped themselves together based on that premise.

We recognize that if men are to survive as men in this world they have to embrace the principle of respect, which is a product of the concept "character". And that's subjective.

But don't you doubt or smear someone's character if he does not belong to your cohort. That itself runs contradictory to your sense of self-acclaimed integrity.

UBS, or CSFB?

UBS, or CSFB?

Wah lau eh?? Si mi lai eh??

Kopi: Simpang or Jalan Tua Kong kopitiam?

SL2 said:
Kopi: Simpang or Jalan Tua Kong kopitiam?

Si mi Tua Kong? Lim Peh Tua Kee ah......

MW said:
Crispy prata or Tissue Prata?

Crispy. If you like tissue, can ask from Remy. He has some in his car, used by Terence.

JP Morgan, or Morgan Stanley?

kenntona said:
Crispy. If you like tissue, can ask from Remy. He has some in his car, used by Terence.

JP Morgan, or Morgan Stanley?

Morgan Stanley, named more stylo... :lol:

Movie
Kung Fu Hustle ?
or
Meet The Fockers ?

kenntona,
JP Morgan, or Morgan Stanley

Am not related to the Morgan family..or their wealth, so bo chap.

Valentine's day: Go dinner with wifey but send a bouquet of roses to your mistress or vice-versa?

Valentine's day: Go dinner with wifey but send a bouquet of roses to your mistress or vice-versa?

dinner with wife lah, who told you its right to have a mistress to begin with....

OT... someone being headhunted to move to another bank? end of OT....

Movie
Kung Fu Hustle ?
or
Meet The Fockers ?

Kung Fu hustle, damn funnie movie! I give it 5 pop corn

gm: be fair to all even to own brothers or heck, it depends on if you are on my side....

Winston,
gm: be fair to all even to own brothers or heck, it depends on if you are on my side....

Was brought up to be on my brothers' side only..any other thing besides that is treachery.

Playing football and your teammate ends up in a fight with the opponent. The opponents outnumber you 5 to 1 and they are all going for your teammate. Do you:

Rush in without any consideration for yourself

OR

Stay and wait for the matter to end before you rush in to try and help your teammate?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back