Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

SL2 said:
Which is the preferred channel: Star Movies or HBO?

HBO.

TripleM said:
U hv modded ur car quite a bit and bonus day just arrives U still find excuse and spend some or Fk it, I am gonna keep em all ?

Lup one 3-litre engine. Intercooler. SC. Wide-body the car. Quad pipes. Cut bonnet. Talk cock. But if you wanna spent, no end to it.

Wife says okay to 325 sedan plus mod fund; or

Insist on 320 cabrio but stock only?

kenntona,

If u are not the cheong type, by all means go for Cabrio
But for me, I would go for 325 anytime, SMG please...

LTA changes rules, all car owners can install SC kits onto their cars but must go through LTA inspection check every year regardless of age and pay 30% extra road tax. Engine transplant is highly illegal and those who get caught will have their cars impounded

Do it or Don't?

TripleM said:
LTA changes rules, all car owners can install SC kits onto their cars but must go through LTA inspection check every year regardless of age and pay 30% extra road tax. Engine transplant is highly illegal and those who get caught will have their cars impounded

Do it or Don't?

Don't. 30% extra? Crazy.

Got a date. You have to pick up your date. But your baby chair is still in the car. Do you:

...... dismantle and keep in trunk; or

...... keep in basement storeroom?

kenntona,
Got a date. You have to pick up your date. But your baby chair is still in the car. Do you:

...... dismantle and keep in trunk; or

...... keep in basement storeroom?

:naughty: :naughty:
I will just leave it in the car, what is the problem? I hv no downside kekeke...

TCed family car:
Legacy GT or AirTrek turbo? 115k vs 105k ?

TripleM said:
TCed family car: Legacy GT or AirTrek turbo? 115k vs 105k ?

Legacy GT. Quite chio, IMO.

You left the baby chair in your trunk. The babe followed you to a movie. Then told you that she needs to buy something at Cold Storage. Ended up few bags of groceries. Next she says she wants to cook you a dinner. Do you:

...... let her open the trunk to load the groceries and see the baby chair, and perhaps jeopardising any luck; or

...... come up with some C&B stories and keep the groceries in the cabin?

C&B = Cock & Bull

kenntona said:
You left the baby chair in your trunk. The babe followed you to a movie. Then told you that she needs to buy something at Cold Storage. Ended up few bags of groceries. Next she says she wants to cook you a dinner. Do you:

...... let her open the trunk to load the groceries and see the baby chair, and perhaps jeopardising any luck; or

...... come up with some C&B stories and keep the groceries in the cabin?

C&B = Cock & Bull

Put in cabin lah. can say the boot latch spoilt so cannot open...

GM:

You put the groceries in the cabin and resume your journey. Then babe fiddled with your CD and "accidentally" switch to your baby's "Barney" CD. Do you:

Say that it is your nephew/niece's CD or

Act cute and say that the music makes u feel young at heart?

quiksilver,
Say that it is your nephew/niece's CD or

Act cute and say that the music makes u feel young at heart?

Damn....this whole GMs are now bout finding ways to lie.... :silenced:

Better say it's my nephew's CD or else if I say the latter then if she starts asking me questions bout the CD , I will be in deep s***

U hv just left your residential carpark and u see your chiobu neighbour (whom u hv seen before but never says hi) standing by the road side waiting for a cab but looks like no chance of getting one. You are also rushing for an appointment with some bros here for lunch...

Do you ignore her ?
or
Do u pull over, wind down your passenger window and offer her a ride?

TripleM,
U hv just left your residential carpark and u see your chiobu neighbour (whom u hv seen before but never says hi) standing by the road side waiting for a cab but looks like no chance of getting one. You are also rushing for an appointment with some bros here for lunch...

Do you ignore her ?
or
Do u pull over, wind down your passenger window and offer her a ride?

Ignore her..bros come first :thumbsup:

You arranged to meet a chio bu(not office colleague) for the first time. Just when you're about to leave, another chio bu(from your office) asks you if you're free to accompany her for drinks at Balaclava. Do you:

Turn her down

OR

Cancel your original appt?

quilsilver said:
You put the groceries in the cabin and resume your journey. Then babe fiddled with your CD and "accidentally" switch to your baby's "Barney" CD. Do you: Say that it is your nephew/niece's CD or Act cute and say that the music makes u feel young at heart?
"Oh, that's my nephew's/niece's favourite song. I love them. In fact I love all kids. Aren't they sweet? Whenever my auntie plays mahjong, I'll take care of them. But I'll need to pacify them with this CD when I drive around town in this yam tree. Perhaps you could join me and have some fun the next time they are around?"

Swee swee. Jack, write this down.

TripleM said:
U hv just left your residential carpark and u see your chiobu neighbour (whom u hv seen before but never says hi) standing by the road side waiting for a cab but looks like no chance of getting one. You are also rushing for an appointment with some bros here for lunch... Do you ignore her ? or Do u pull over, wind down your passenger window and offer her a ride?
How about pulling over, offer her a ride, and if time permits, offer to take her to lunch - together with the brothers? If time does not, then ...... most brothers here will forgive you for chee-honging.

Seriously, if you are not free, just give me a call.

Geoff Ang said:
pull over than call bros to go F#@K spider... hehehheeh!!!
SL2 said:
Ignore her..bros come first
The first is truthfully blunt, and a classic example of a chee-hong master. But the second, a lousy liar.

Geoff, where is your GM question? One kopi on you.

SL2 said:
You arranged to meet a chio bu(not office colleague) for the first time. Just when you're about to leave, another chio bu(from your office) asks you if you're free to accompany her for drinks at Balaclava. Do you: Turn her down OR Cancel your original appt?
Arrange for the new date to meet at Balaclava as well. Then once both leads are there, you have to juggle both ends like a social butterfly. Weigh your rewards versus your chances.

If your new date is hot and inviting, then call me to entertain your colleague (not wise to shit in your own backyard anyways). Remember: you can always have a second try on your colleague.

But if your eyes are set on your colleague, then leave your new bird to me. I will take care of your unfinished business.

Either way, I will sacrifice my precious time for the sake of your fruitful search. Swee boh? One kopi on you.

Which sounds more suggestive?

"I wanna get high (drunk) tonight." or

"I don't have to get high (drunk) to do a lot of things."

kenntona said:
Which sounds more suggestive?

"I wanna get high (drunk) tonight." or

"I don't have to get high (drunk) to do a lot of things."

"I don't have to get high (drunk) to do a lot of things." more suggestive. Don't hv to waste time to get high, can action immediately. :shoot:

GM:

Hyflux or
Bio-Treat?

quilsilver said:
Hyflux or Bio-Treat?
Bio-Treat cannot. Too heavy. Overhang.

Hymics said:
Gal In G-String Sexy or Turn Off
Sexy. Are you feeling okay? Having fever?

2 am. Both of you just stepped out of Velvet. Which sounds more suggestive?

"So, where are you gonna bring me to next?"; or

"I dun feel like going home tonight."?

kenntona said:
Sexy. Are you feeling okay? Having fever?

Fever no.. sore eye alittle.. last nite field mission with 6 customer.. see 2 much liao so "Turn off".... BTW. Buo Buo jus bk from hmetown.. Very Fresh!!
:drool:

Ken
"So, where are you gonna bring me to next?"; or "I dun feel like going home tonight."

Both hv same Objectives... I dun tink I will suggest to watch sunrise.

GM.
Field Mission with 4 bros... prefer to have
a room big enough for 4
or
a room for 10

Hymics,
GM.
Field Mission with 4 bros... prefer to have
a room big enough for 4
or
a room for 10

Field mission with 4 bros = 5 guys. Therefore, need a room for 10 due to additional companionship. 8)

You're going to Sentosa with a chio bu. You're afraid of heights but she wants to take the cable car instead of the ferry. Do you:

Tell her you've phobia of heights resulting in a minus of points from her estimation of you

OR

Die die also take the cable car to save face?

Hymics said:
I dun tink I will suggest to watch sunrise.

Me too. Somemore the idiot went to the West to watch sunrise. Si bey smart.

Hymics said:
Field Mission with 4 bros... prefer to have a room big enough for 4 or a room for 10

Field Mission got room meh? You are referring to tent huh? Get a 4-men tent lor. Squeeze a bit never mind lah.

Field Mission One-To-One Combat. Which was more brutal:

666 330 Cabrio versus Xena Warrior; or

Shameless Soldier versus Malayan Tiger?

SL2 said:
You're going to Sentosa with a chio bu. You're afraid of heights but she wants to take the cable car instead of the ferry. Do you:

Tell her you've phobia of heights resulting in a minus of points from her estimation of you OR Die die also take the cable car to save face?

Save face. And to please her at the same time.

Buo Buo is back. Now who do you think will offer a test drive?

Baldsche; or Shameless?

kenntona,
Buo Buo is back. Now who do you think will offer a test drive?

Baldsche; or Shameless?

AaaaaARRRrggGHH...Tough call, but I think the vote still goes to shameless. :twisted:

Which do you think is more practical: PDA or traditional filofax?

PDA bcos is small n portable, more functions too!!

To love a chio bu or to be love by a chio bu? (which is better? cos difficult to make decision)

Alvin666 said:
To love a chio bu or to be love by a chio bu? (which is better? cos difficult to make decision)

Love by a chio bu lah... :drool:

GM:

3M style (hairy) car mat or
BMW stock velvet car mat.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8clubca

Latest posts