Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

SL2 said:
SL2 wrote:
Roses for Valentines: Prefer to give real or fake ones?

Stupid question. Your Valentine Date: prefer her to have real or fake breasts?

KNN..where got stupid question?? Some girls rationalise that though the flower is fake but it lasts. Forever. Unlike the real ones which will wither away, exemplifying a guy's heart :thinking:

And u oso, no GM question so one mango pudding on you this Sunday..

GM:
Formal suit:
Single or Double Breasted style?

TripleM,
And u oso, no GM question so one mango pudding on you this Sunday..

And the rest of the menu's on you? :dance:

GM:
Formal suit:

Single..Makes you look alot younger :thumbsup:

Which restaurant serves better thosai: Komala or Kamala?

U oso blur blur...
I said rims u said tyres....
One kettle of jasmine tea on you this Sunday...

I buy all the tea for you this Sunday swee boh? mango pudding you like? I hear XTD mango pudding not bad, come along?

GM:
Formal suit:

Single lah, double too old style liao....

And the rest of the menu's on you?

yes, but you and ken have to bring the mango puddings along....

Which restaurant serves better thosai: Komala or Kamala?

what mala? bro how come you no chio? Nowadays communal living, every where and any where you go or eat must chio okay...

wear suit this sunday or wear shirt and tie this sunday?

Winston,
what mala? bro how come you no chio? Nowadays communal living, every where and any where you go or eat must chio okay...

Swee! But you take Indian food or not?

Shirt and tie.

Shirt with cuff links or without?

quiksilver said:
[

u buying second car ar?

How much u tink my butt will value?? :errr:

SL2
"Shirt with cuff links or without?"

cuff link... looks more presentable..

Movie..
Spiderman
or
Batman

Hymics said:
Movie..
Spiderman
or
Batman

Spiderman.. batman wears his underwear outside... :whattheh:

PS-okie.. kopi for the GM boys.. provided i'm invited to the meetup..

PS2-saw a very menancing looking black GT3(Rego SDG) at Shenton Way :thumbsup: :wavey: .. nice.. okay.. back to GM!

An everyday car..

Merc SLR or Ferrari FX :)

ferrari... nothin beats the whine of the engine....

spiderman...
batman, he got superpowers, batman is just an average joe with too much money and a troubled childhood!!!

coke or pepsi

Swee! But you take Indian food or not?

of'cos

Shirt and tie.

Shirt with cuff links or without?

cuff!

Movie..
Spiderman
or
Batman

batman, its more realist, you can train up for it (with the right aptitude) and the right equipment, Spiderman you can try puting ten thousand spiders to bite you and you know nothing will happen other a swollen arm.

An everyday car..

Merc SLR or Ferrari FX

Ferrari. Its a car for all occasions

pen, Blue ink or black ink?

Winston said:
pen, Blue ink or black ink?

Black... you can have any color you want.. as long it's black...

Running 5km or doing squats of 5 reps of your own bodyweight?

coke or pepsi

pepsi... it taste better don't believe do a blind test for yourself to test it

Running 5km or doing squats of 5 reps of your own bodyweight?

neither... siao ah you do squats... futsal better... game on tonight if you keen

after taking a dump, you clean with toilet paper on your right or left hand?????? :errr: :errr:

Winston said:
neither... siao ah you do squats... futsal better... game on tonight if you keen

after taking a dump, you clean with toilet paper on your right or left hand?????? :errr: :errr:

Squats aren't popular with most people, even bodybuilders.. that's why you get chickens!!(Large body-skinny legs)Still havin the damn cough :verysad: thanks for e invite.. you REALLY wanna know which hand I use? I'm right handed... the very hand you might shake.. :twisted:

GM

Scoring a hole in one that no one witness or scoring a chick in front of everyone? :uhhh:

Winston said:

*Sick*..... right lah!

BUG :
"Scoring a hole in one that no one witness or scoring a chick in front of everyone? "

*Another Sicko*..... Shamless will opt for "infrt of everyone"

GM.
Going out with fling... noes that u r married... she insist u take off ur wedding ring everything yr r together...
Take out
or
dun

SL2
Wear simi shirt and tie, siao ah....
Casual good enough but if you have thick gold necklace, wear it ...
:laughlik:

shutterbug,
Scoring a hole in one that no one witness or scoring a chick in front of everyone?

First choice, keep it low profile..

Now...
Paying income tax to IRAS,..pay lumpsum or monthly Giro?

Scoring a hole in one that no one witness or scoring a chick in front of everyone?

scoring a hole in one.... scoring chicks are a things of the past since last year, most of the brus new years resolution

GM.
Going out with fling... noes that u r married... she insist u take off ur wedding ring everything yr r together...
Take out
or
dun

wah your fling so understanding.... keep it lor since she already knows...

Wear simi shirt and tie, siao ah....
Casual good enough but if you have thick gold necklace, wear it ...

okay with the gold necklace.... but need a more bling bling ride than current one....

Now...
Paying income tax to IRAS,..pay lumpsum or monthly Giro?

if amount is small (under 2k), usually like to pay lumpsum - don't like outstanding debts esp since sars and what not can literallly put you out of job in a hurry...

sunday, bring wife or bring mango pudding?

Winston,
So cheap skate to bring your mango pudding...no need lah, it's available there at your cost kekeke..

Your next mod:
Paddleshift M3 steering or Xenon? Assuming both are available used ones and offered at same price....
Now u go scratch ur head of how to decide these desirable mods :laughlik:

Winston,
Quote:

So cheap skate to bring your mango pudding...no need lah, it's available there at your cost kekeke..

Your next mod:
Paddleshift M3 steering or Xenon? Assuming both are available used ones and offered at same price....
Now u go scratch ur head of how to decide these desirable mods

scratching, scratching...paddleshift definitely, lights are good to have but pretty pointless if it doesn't come stock....

GM

Commit suicide..
Jump from the 13th floor
or
Put a bullet thru yr head

ah finally another brother that likes to discuss the morbidness of death... welcome and if you like more of such questions, somewhere in the late hundreds of this GM thread I have posted a lot on death and the morbidism of it....

put a bullet, more efficient, the reason why suicide rate here is not as high as what it could be is due to the difficulty of suicide. Pulling a trigger is heck lot easier than jumping, ever tried bungee? Without any help to push you down? damn difficult man, I bungeed without any help and had to jump myself, almost too difficult....

better way to die: jumping into the torrential waves amist heavy rain to save a chio bu but knowing that you will never make it bad which means your body will rot and bloat and you are likely food for sri lankan crabs OR ur new chio bu shouting for help in the open sea, she can swim but not good, and you can't, take the float jump in and if she pull you down under the sea, what the heck you had a good time with her before.....

Wah lau eh, you all aim to be a MORTICIAN izzit??

If you're driving a stock car, which would you mod first:

Bodykit

OR

Rims

Wah lau eh, you all aim to be a MORTICIAN izzit??

If you're driving a stock car, which would you mod first:

Bodykit

OR

Rims

one feng jiao on you for not answering my question...

rims first to get used to ride before kit.... now answer my question

Winston,
better way to die: jumping into the torrential waves amist heavy rain to save a chio bu but knowing that you will never make it bad which means your body will rot and bloat and you are likely food for sri lankan crabs OR ur new chio bu shouting for help in the open sea, she can swim but not good, and you can't, take the float jump in and if she pull you down under the sea, what the heck you had a good time with her before.....

KNN..can dun save her or not? If really must, then I take second option lor. At least got the float, maybe got chance to live.

Dessert: Mango pudding or Honeydew Sago?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetservices
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back