Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

Winston said:
Raffles Place, lots of freebies outside caltex house!!! and sometimes got lots of chio-bus going around parading in skin-clad fleshy tones almost skimpy outfits asking you to try their products! woo-hoo!

nasi brani or nasi lemak?
Choon boh? Why is it that I have never seen any of them??

Nasi Brani cos my maid cooks the world's best!!

Myoplex Delux or Met-Rex?

Nasi Lemak...esp the one from Medan....damn good :thumbsup:

Rubens or Jenson for runner up?

Choon boh? Why is it that I have never seen any of them??

cos you don't go walk around esp when they are doing the promotions? you must pretend to walk past the grls in shiny spacey outfits, smile at them, they will all start hording towards you with their products that they are pushing, groping you along the way... :dance: sometimes they even grope you!

TripleM said:
Black Eyed Peas or OutKast?
Sky Wu or Jeff Chang?
Suntec or Raffles Place Area?
Rubens or Jenson for runner up?

Outkast - believed this question has been asked before. You will buy drinks for the bowling session.

Jeff Chang - especially love songs, but not as good as Jackie or Phil Chang

Raffles Place - the chicks, man.

Jensen Button - for the last time, Jensen.

winnercafe said:
ti guan yin or chrysanthem?
salmon or smoked salmon

Chrysanthemum
Salmon - the sashimi kind. But not as good as hamachi.

Winston said:
Singapore type Bat Kut Tey or JB type Bat Kut Tey?
end an email with "Best regards" or "Cheers"?
nasi brani or nasi lemak?

JB style - KL style even better
End with Cheers - less formal, gap bridging
Nasi Bryani - versatile, can go with anything (chicken, mutton)

Winston said:
your wide interests ranging from cars to missles to soya sauce baffles me....

I have tried to compete in Singapore Brainest Kid, but they say I am way too old for that......

Winston said:
you must pretend to walk past the grls in shiny spacey outfits, smile at them, they will all start hording towards you with their products that they are pushing, groping you along the way... sometimes they even grope you!

Bro, let's meet for coffee at Burke's one of these days......

rodders said:
Myoplex Delux or Met-Rex?

Myoplex. The taste is much better.

Bigger invention - telephone, or computer?

i would say the calculator... but the telephone cos without it the computer will not be networked...

burkes can do, arrange ahead since i wander to my clients often...

you guys actually go on those protein steriods? man... i have more kilos to lose than gain man...

rodders when you invite the grudgies to your place for nasi brani? i like mutton, make do without the "Amoy" soya sauce pls...

I just found out from my maid that i have "ta hua" soya sauce, hmm... next time i ask her to try amoy soya sauce... i usually choose such things based on packaging or cheapest in price depending on mood....

as for bak kut teh ("bkt") , i find the JB style slightly nicer than the KL style, maybe it was becos of the hundreds of bikes roaming around the area where all the night bkt were sold. I let you guys in on my fav bkt. Geylang lorong 13 (opp the durian stalls away from the chicken coops). the kopi tiam only got 2 stalls, 1 sell fantastic bkt and 1 sell hokkien mee cooked traditionaly using charcoal... yummy... don't let everyone know cos parking is limited and your beemer get scratched not my pasa...

burkes or spinellis?

Winston said:
burkes or spinellis?

Burke's. See and be seen.

Let's fix it over lunch, say Thursday? Raffles Place - MW, Kenntona, Rodders, Winston, ......

Greater Chinese inventions - paper, or gunpowder?

Paper mate...
Gunpowder....look at what happened to the world now :shoot: :verysad:

Gatorade or 100+ ?

wah lau, so violent.... i think the greatest invention is paper, else we'll still be lugging leather parchments and bamboo scrolls, without paper you won't have toilet paper instead you'll be reusing a towel or having a bag of banana leaves whereever you go, without paper we won't have the paper chase, printed reports, bureaucracy, tons of paper work, forms, all which are essential to maintaining our level of sensibility...

i try on Thursday, i call audibum (leonard) along as well.... meet say 12:15 outside Burkes?

100+.... actually like pocari better....

dumb or dumber: Geogre Bush or Geogre Bush Senior?

George Bush jr. At least the senior had (maybe not after all) the brains to end the first Iraq war early...Anyway I personally think that the jr. looks kinda of duh......

Druker or Kotler?

TripleM said:
Gatorade or 100+ ?

100 plus. H2O and Pocari taste better.

Winston said:

The junior. The father was a lot more hard-handed and decisive during the first gulf war.

rodders said:
Druker or Kotler?

Peter Drucker. Phillip Kotler is not anywhere close.

Which came earlier:

Wright Bros' motorised airplane, or

Willis Carrier's airconditioner?

airconditioner 1902 wright powered plane in 1903... else how to have air con in planes?

betty boop or smurfette?

Winston said:
airconditioner 1902 wright powered plane in 1903... else how to have air con in planes?

I'd like the way you theorise or deduce things...... hahahaha......

Winston said:
betty boop or smurfette?

Betty Boop. She's more chio.

Relevance to cars - which came about first?

Windshield wiper, invented by Mary Anderson; or

The electrical car ignition system, invented by Charles Franklin Kettering?

this one damn cheem.... lets see, electrical car ignition, last time before this they wind up the cars, so wiper has to come first, afterall new york and detroit is famous for its heavy snowfall, so you'll definitely need windshield wipers... right? :laughlik: :errr: :laughlik: :errr: :laughlik: :errr: :laughlik: :errr: :whattheh:

Relevance to cars - which came about first?

Windshield wiper, invented by Mary Anderson; or

The electrical car ignition system, invented by Charles Franklin Kettering?

Don't really know the answer...but my guess would be the wiper...

Digital or analog recording?

Digital,..who's using analog these days?

Blue-toothed or regular ear piece?

Blue-toothed lah....no need for hanging wires.....

To be fat or real skinny??

Winston said:
lets see, electrical car ignition, last time before this they wind up the cars, so wiper has to come first, afterall new york and detroit is famous for its heavy snowfall, so you'll definitely need windshield wipers... right?

In 1905, Mary Anderson noticed that streetcar drivers in New York had to open the windows of their cars when it rained in order to see, as a solution she invented a swinging arm device with a rubber blade that was operated by the driver from within the vehicle via a lever. The windsheld wipers became standard equipment on all American cars by 1916.

In 1911, GM engineers Clyde Coleman and Charles Kettering installed a starting ignition in a Cadillac, eliminating the need for hand cranking.

Seats - Recaro, or Sparco?

kenntona said:
Winston said:
lets see, electrical car ignition, last time before this they wind up the cars, so wiper has to come first, afterall new york and detroit is famous for its heavy snowfall, so you'll definitely need windshield wipers... right?

In 1905, Mary Anderson noticed that streetcar drivers in New York had to open the windows of their cars when it rained in order to see, as a solution she invented a swinging arm device with a rubber blade that was operated by the driver from within the vehicle via a lever. The windsheld wipers became standard equipment on all American cars by 1916.

In 1911, GM engineers Clyde Coleman and Charles Kettering installed a starting ignition in a Cadillac, eliminating the need for hand cranking.

Seats - Recaro, or Sparco?
Thanks for the enlightening history lesson. Now we all know.....

Don't really like both seats as I don't find them comfortable at all...but given the choice, I'll take the Recaro since they're more widely used I believe..so it has to be better......

Standard ring tones or fanciful ones?

TripleM said:
Digital or analog recording?
To be fat or real skinny??

Digital.
I'll refuse to answer the fat/skinny question for political reasons.

rodders said:
Blue-toothed or regular ear piece?

Blue-tooth. State of the art.

Voltage stabiliser - Pivot Raizin, or Sage?

rodders said:
Standard ring tones or fanciful ones?

Standard ones.

Iridium - OWS or Denso?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79x
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups