Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

HTML or Flash?

Flash.

More programming options with it with a.s, html limited unless coupled together with Java or elite dhtml.

Unlimited bandwidth but rather medium speed.. or limited bandwidth, but super fast response from websever?

ryan said:
Unlimited bandwidth but rather medium speed.. or limited bandwidth, but super fast response from websever?

Hahaha, is this a trick GM question?

Limited bandwidth, but super fast response from the server.

Jazz divas - Doris Day or Peggy Lee?

Jazz divas - Doris Day or Peggy Lee?

Huh? Didn't know that they are classified as jazz singers. In any case it's Doris Day for me as my parents used to listened to her music when I was a kid. Hence I'm more familiar with her songs.

When was Ritchie Blackmore better? When he was in Deep Purple or in Rainbow?

rodders said:
When was Ritchie Blackmore better? When he was in Deep Purple or in Rainbow?

Know nuts about Ritchie Blackmore. But heard Deep Purple's songs when I was hanging around those void decks with my mat friends. So will go with Deep Purple.

Duran Duran, or Depeche Mode?

Depche Mode... you ever notice duran duran hair style? DM101 was one of the most celebrated album ever in my time, which btw was a damn long time ago...

How do you guys know about hand guns, machine guns, helicopters firepower, and missles? are you guys part of the JI thats why can afford all the nice beemers? now isn't Ministry of Home Affairs offering rewards for leads... hmmm.....

Ribbed or extra sensual? :shakebon:

"How do you guys know about hand guns, machine guns, helicopters firepower, and missles? are you guys part of the JI thats why can afford all the nice beemers? now isn't Ministry of Home Affairs offering rewards for leads... hmmm...."

We all once aspired to be a mercenary, so learned bout the equipments and even tried out some..But we are all happy for what we are now and we have no regrets. :thumbsup:

We all once aspired to be a mercenary, so learned bout the equipments and even tried out some..But we are all happy for what we are now and we have no regrets.

Spoken like a true ex-mercenary leaving his past behind...kekeke

Ribbed or extra sensual?

I normally go in commando style :biggun: so if I'm forced to be careful, I'll rather go for extra-sensual. And don't ask any more questions of this nature in future or we'll end up getting OT.......kekekeke

Alkaline or rechargeable?

Winston said:
... you ever notice duran duran hair style?

Yep. Simon Lebon, John Taylor, and Nick Rhodes were my idols in those days. That's besides Pet Shop Boys, Alphaville, and Aha. Ancient. History.

Winston said:
How do you guys know about hand guns, machine guns, helicopters firepower, and missles? are you guys part of the JI thats why can afford all the nice beemers?

Shhhh...... We were part of the secret operatives in SEA......

Winston said:
Ribbed or extra sensual?

Naughty. Try them yourself. But those women swear by ribbed......

Worse - Jelly fish attack, or shark bite?

rodders said:
Alkaline or rechargeable?

Alkaline. Especially high-intake electronics. Nowadays seldom recharge.

Plaided hair (Bob Marley) or shaved?

Plaided hair (Bob Marley) or shaved?

What can I say............? Plaided hair and magic mushroom the perfect combination!!

Counter Strike or Frozen Throne?

rodders said:
Counter Strike or Frozen Throne?

Counter strike. Hey, what about Lara Croft?

Yoga or Pilate?

rodders said:
Thats because I'm not the Chee Hong King..

Ya ya ya. I believe you.

rodders said:
Wearing fashionable eyewear or coloured contacts?

We do not have the facial features (sharp nose, deep eye sockets) to carry coloured contacts, so stick to fashionable eyewear.

Naruto: Who's more cool?

Aburame Shino, or Momochi Zabuza?

Naruto: Who's more cool?

Aburame Shino, or Momochi Zabuza?

Guess I'll go for Aburame Shino. Always like a man of mystery who doesn't speak to much to give himself away.

Something I'm more familiar with.....
Free weights or machine?

If I work out alone then I would like machine or else that free weights will drop on me..esp when a chio-bu just passed by

Attending BBQ with a bunch of bros here
Or
Goin out for a drink with a chio-bu? ......

Ken, dont gimme that OTM low delta call option that u claim can be ITM within hours ok? :laughlik: :laughlik:

without a doubt going for drink with chio-bu.... no one would say they are more keen on hanging round a bunch of sausage factory over a chio-bu...

FIR or Jolin?

rodders said:
Something I'm more familiar with..... Free weights or machine?

Free weights. More muscle groups used for stability.

Villains in Naruto - Orochimaru, or Mizuki?

Winston said:
without a doubt going for drink with chio-bu.... no one would say they are more keen on hanging round a bunch of sausage factory over a chio-bu...

FIR or Jolin?

Jolin..isnt she hot? She is like the asian version of britney :thumbsup:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79x
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back