Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

TripleM said:
U prob had paired John Woo with someone else si-mi Ang thingy? Forgot lia...ok one can of orangina on me..

Was Chen Kaige versus Lee Ang, you toot. And stop being so cheapskate driving a M3 buying me Orangina to apologise. Damn.

TripleM said:
F355Berlinetta or 993 Turbo ?

F355. Ferrari, Ferrari, Ferrari. Saying this on purpose to spike Ivan.

Which market index has more component stocks?

London's FTSE 100, or Malaysia's KL Composite Index?

Malaysia's KL Composite Index 1063? am i right?
on 4 Oct 04
Malaysia KLSE Stock Market
which stock gain more?
Petra or Proton

My guess Proton?
Tie up with VW news...

White rapper:
Eminem
Or
Vanilla Ice ?

Eminem i heard, vanilla ice who?

winnercafe, how old are you? wah lau eh... I have Eminem CDs and i like him, but to go back retro-spectively, I mean Vanilla Ice was like the biggest thing that ever happened in the early 90s... Fire was bumping their song during the afternoon tea dance and at night... people were jumping to the left and jumping to the right, hands dangling side by side, turn two three four... sometimes their fingers even show a NUMBER ONE!!!! Those were they days, ar... to be young... now go buy his CD and learn about the good ol' days yah.... Vanilla Ice is now owns a shop in some beaches selling surf boards....

yoga or pilate?

pilates.... not so painful... but i thjink someone asked this before... so buy the vanila Ice CD and cut each of us a copy....

UOB Platinum Card or DBS Black Card?

oh i forgot to note, vanilla ice will be making a comeback, something about a new album Helix...Loaded, should be interesting for a one-hit wonder.... waiting anxiously to download it from MRIC, kekekeke

DBS Black Card..
I m still waiting for the draw at end of year, the outgoing F360 :thumbsup:

Usher
Or
Nelly ?

Winston said:
Eminem i heard, vanilla ice who?

winnercafe, how old are you? wah lau eh... I have Eminem CDs and i like him, but to go back retro-spectively, I mean Vanilla Ice was like the biggest thing that ever happened in the early 90s... Fire was bumping their song during the afternoon tea dance and at night... people were jumping to the left and jumping to the right, hands dangling side by side, turn two three four... sometimes their fingers even show a NUMBER ONE!!!! Those were they days, ar... to be young... now go buy his CD and learn about the good ol' days yah.... Vanilla Ice is now owns a shop in some beaches selling surf boards....

yoga or pilate?

pilates.... not so painful... but i thjink someone asked this before... so buy the vanila Ice CD and cut each of us a copy....

early 90'.... at that time i still very guai dun go disco one.... but it sound to me that u like him a lot so i think u should have his album.... y not u burn for us then we can get to know him as well...... isn't this a better suggestion.

winnercafe, nice try.... but we look forward to your copy okay?

DBS Black Card..
I m still waiting for the draw at end of year, the outgoing F360

Hey, thats my car... already bought the COE for it...

Usher
Or
Nelly ?

Don't like usher at ALL.... have to go with Nelly on this even though hes half my liking....

Dance move: MC Hammer or Vanila ice... (valid only for those old enough to remember)...
album_pic.php

Has to be the MCHammer dude

Spandau Ballet
Or
Duran Duran ?

Duran duran without a doubt.... But I won't cry for yesterday, there's an ordinary world, somehow I have to find and as I try to make my way, to the ordinary world... I will learn to survive

MJ: Billie jean or Beat it?

Like Beat It...the dance :wavey: :thumbsup:

The Golden voices of these 2 gentlemen:
Billy Ocean
or
James Ingram ?

TripleM said:
The Golden voices of these 2 gentlemen:
Billy Ocean
or
James Ingram ?
James Ingram of course!! Who can ever forget "Just Once"?

Who will be the top poster next month?

Jack
or

Des ?

BTW you have been officially declared a target...

I will....I m going to beat Kenntona too!
That means the bo-liao king title is getting closer to getting me crowned? yikes...
Prefer to be in top 5 lah...Ken is still the title holder and u r the runner up

The heavenly voices of these women:
Whitney Houston
Or
Celine Dion ?

Looks like you're openly declaring your target too now huh?
May the force be with you then........kekeke
The heavenly voices of these women:
Whitney Houston
Or
Celine Dion ?

You sure both are heavenly??

Just to make you happy, I'll picj Celine. At least she's still current.

Who's got a more chio ride?

Des or
you?
kekekeke

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Of coz Des one lah, he has AP Racing u know, mine is half pot caliper how to be chio...

The CORRS
or
The Bond ?

The CORRS
or
The Bond ?

The Corrs. Never heard the music of The Bond before. James Bond I know........muhahahahahahaha

Blackboard or

Whiteboard?

Wah lau eh.. I object!! You have the PSS9 coilovers leh... mine still stock suspension... how to look nicer?

I pick the Whores...

oops... The CORRS

Sex? Drugs? or Rock and Roll?

First time I see Des playing the GM. Must be really trying hard to chalk up his postings....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888itcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back