Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

Damn..that's terrible..
Looks like the impact on deer's death was much more painful as it broke the windscrreen of a truck...ouchh..

As for the bike riders or truck drivers, well kind hard to say , both surely shocking and traumatizing

Which programme is more interesting to watch:
Miss Teen USA
or
The Next American Top Model?

TripleM said:
Which programme is more interesting to watch: Miss Teen USA or The Next American Top Model?

The Next American Top Model. Only pedophiles watch Miss Teen USA.

Which appeals to you? Getting to know......

......this hot chick in tees and jeans while partying in Liquid Room; or

......this sexy babe in long black dress while attending a black tie event?

Gotta be this : this sexy babe in long black dress while attending a black tie event ..
At least easier to hv conversation, unlike in pub where it's like u need to shout so one can hear, can't control that masculine tone if u know what I mean hahaha

Which country is more reputable for its engineering?
Germany
Or
Japan ?

TripleM said:
At least easier to hv conversation, unlike in pub where it's like u need to shout so one can hear, can't control that masculine tone if u know what I mean hahaha

There are at least 2 advantages in a club. (1) Closer body contact - lesser inhibitions; (2) The effect of alcohol and music.

But I would also pick the lady in a black tie event. Intellectual stimulation is an easier way for me.

TripleM said:
Which country is more reputable for its engineering?
Germany Or Japan ?

Germany. Japan is famous for reverse engineering.

Assuming you have gotten the HP number of the lady you have met at the black tie event. You've got a date with her. Would you bring her to......

......a romantic dine and wine session at Equinox, followed by a dance; or
......Sunset Bay, have a picnic, watch sunset, then skinny dip?

kenntona said:
TripleM said:

There are at least 2 advantages in a club. (1) Closer body contact - lesser inhibitions; (2) The effect of alcohol and music.

But I would also pick the lady in a black tie event. Intellectual stimulation is an easier way for me.

lady in black tie event does not mean she is intellectual vice versa (for the one in pub)

a romantic dine and wine session at Equinox, followed by a dance...
Nothing can go wrong with this option IMO...
Then to finish up the dinner, can suggest the latter outting, should work perfect :thumbsup:

Better movies for a first date:
Horror
Or
Comedy?

winnercafe said:
lady in black tie event does not mean she is intellectual vice versa (for the one in pub)

It is not an issue if she is adequately intellectually stimulating. What matters is that I will have the chance to woo her mind. In the disco environment, the communication process is distorted by noises.

kenntona said:
winnercafe said:

It is not an issue if she is adequately intellectually stimulating. What matters is that I will have the chance to woo her mind. In the disco environment, the communication process is distorted by noises.

Clap clap clap
Great mind think alike...

Assuming budget not an issue, which one wud u rather own
The new M5 or upcoming M6 ?

TripleM said:
Better movies for a first date: Horror Or Comedy?

Comedy. Love Comedy preferred. Share popcorn and drinks. Memorable.

Horror movies once you two started to hold hands.

On the first date......

......pick her up at her place, chat to her parents while waiting; or

......wait for her with a bouquet of roses at a designated place?

TripleM said:
Assuming budget not an issue, which one wud u rather own
The new M5 or upcoming M6 ?

M6. Coupe is always more chio.

Proposing to your love one......when the time is right......

......conventional approach of finding the right occasion, present the ring, kneel and pop the question; or

......unorthodox method of running to the DJ at Zouk, grab the mic and propose in front of few hundred strangers?

Damn..
Both can be equally benefiting
Why not pick her up at her place, holding the bouquet of flowers, hand it over to her and than chat with the parents,..so In The Money liao

Bro, why are you asking so many questions on first date?
Are you recalling the past by telling yourself , ok I shud hv done it this way , arggh.....I f**ked it up ....hahahahhhaahahhhaha....

TripleM said:
Why not pick her up at her place, holding the bouquet of flowers, hand it over to her and than chat with the parents,..so In The Money liao

Bro, do you recall seeing your in-laws (or potential in-laws) for the first time? If the situation is hostile, you might be facing a pair of secret service interrogaters. Put you through lie-detector test. Screen your background...... By then, your roses would have withered. Your call option was knocked out hours ago......

Impress your in-laws by......

......inviting them over and cook them a nice dinner; or

......bringing them to cultural shows and museums?

Conventional approach...simple and quiet
U never know she might not like the unorthodox way

First date:
Forgot to gel the hair but applied some EDT/Cologne
Or
Remember to gel the hair nicely but forgot the EDT/Cologne ?

" By then, your roses would have withered. Your call option was knocked out hours ago...... "

But I stil hv the underlying hedge,ie. romantic dinner at Light House
:dance:

Bring the parents to cultural shows n museum, pretend I also like it :verysad: :thinking:

Condo car washing:
Use Pail
or
Hose?

TripleM said:
First date: Forgot to gel the hair but applied some EDT/Cologne Or Remember to gel the hair nicely but forgot the EDT/Cologne ?

Need no EDT/Cologne. Must make her feel good, and make her look good. Presentation is important. It is a reflection of your attitude. Hence die die must dress up, gel hair, groom and shave......

After your first date......walking her back......

......to her place and say goodnight to her and her parents, no kissing; or

......walk her back to just before her place and kiss her goodnight?

TripleM said:
But I stil hv the underlying hedge,ie. romantic dinner at Light House

Your underlying hedge cannot realise profit because the option was knocked out. You have to square your positions.

TripleM said:
Bring her parents to cultural shows n museum, pretend I also like it

I would have done the other. Inviting them over shows (1) my sincerity; (2) our grace in opening up our house; (3) my care and concern for my wife by undertaking the culinary role.

TripleM said:
Condo car washing: Use Pail or Hose?

Hose.

Polish the car on your own to ensure you do it swee swee your way; or

Generate interest in her so that she will help you polish your car?

winnercafe said:
the 1st one will score more pts provided the parent are at home

Parents not at home even better......starting with the kiss......

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sending home after first date......

Kiss on cheek or Kiss on lips?

Winnercafe,
That 1st choice maybe a trap...if sends her back to late then can get yellow-carded.... :naughty:

2nd is a better option and watch her till she gets into the apt/house :thumbsup: , rite Mr Kenntona?

On a first date again:
Forgot to wear shocks
Or
Forgot to iron your pants ?

Polish the car on your own to ensure you do it swee swee your way...
Unless she insists then I will give the polish tool to do just the mirror housing, watching her doin it... :dance:

Kiss on the cheek...but if buay tahan, can skew the risk reversal a bit to the left or right ...and do forward hedge right after that..., save the daily rollover cost

From first date to eating satays:
Lau Pa Sat
Or
Clark Quay ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinbetter372

Latest posts