Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

Welcome to the GM Yuen. Fancy meeting you here. Really trying hard huh? kekekeke

Don't know anything about football, but I'll go for Owen. To me Beckham is such a show off.

Fear factor question for you:

To go to the dentist to have your wisdom tooth extracted

or

Doing a bungee jump off a bridge (assuming you're scared of heights) ?

Black, it has to be Black...

Tennis racquets:
Wilson
Or
Babolat ?

Neither man... I go for Head...

Babolat so out of date.. heh...

Speaking of which...

Heads?

or

Tails?

Tennis racquets:
Wilson
Or
Babolat ?

Wilson. Never heard of the other. Sounds more like "No strength" in hokkien.....hahahaha

Heads?

or

Tails?

Des..What kind of a question is that? Total rubbish!! Dinner on you.

All things being equal....who would you choose:

A chio Malay

or

A chio northern Indian

Thats a perfectly legitimate question... when you flip a coin... do you usually call heads or tails what?

Chey... Dinner and drinks on you!

And by the way, all things are not equal...

but just to answer your question... a chio Malay... for reasons I don't want to disclose here... might get killed later.. heheh

but just to answer your question... a chio Malay... for reasons I don't want to disclose here... might get killed later.. heheh

Now I know where you've been going.........hehehehe

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

You said you know where I have been going what... when in fact I have not been going anywhere.. now where were you thinking of??

Wah lau eh.. you don't have to work one ah? By the way, where is your office... heard you in Raffles Place...

MRacer77 said:
Wah lau eh.. you don't have to work one ah? By the way, where is your office... heard you in Raffles Place...

He is meeting his male friends there....

TripleM said:
MRacer77 said:

He is meeting his male friends there....

I see.. I see... dunno whether to be scared or not man... he just asked me to meet him at 6... hahaha!!! Just kidding....

But seriously, will let you know... my work always comes in at the end of the day... like my boss tahan the whole day, then want to go home then spread the shit around... sianz

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dola789group

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back