Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

Re: Grudge Match - The Saga Continues......

SF with 2 average looking Lesbo!! its a FANTASY!!!
haha
and it sounds totally familier!!! where did i see this situation happen?? huh Peter?

In a winebar,

you with a date which u starting to have liking for, den your current gf appear...

will you continue to chat with your new date, or walk over and coax your current gf?

pg7170 said:
fantasy... :juggle: having a one-on-one with a chio bu (but Tao...expects u to please instead) or SF with two average looking Lesbo ( hungry n eager to pleaseeeee ) :yummie:
2 is better than one. Dim the lights.

Okay, I am hungry.

Who will partner Ronaldo in the 4-2-2-2 formation of Brazil?

Adriano, or Robinho?

morphisis said:
In a winebar, you with a date which u starting to have liking for, den your current gf appear... will you continue to chat with your new date, or walk over and coax your current gf?
Continue to chat, and pretend nothing happen. Remember, you are not running lion, so be natural. At most you lose the new fling.

England was second favourite after Brazil before Rooney's injury. Now who leapfrogged into second spot?

Germany or Italy?

kenntona said:

Okay, I am hungry.

Adriano, or Robinho?

4222... ok... its a nice 4D no. ... will go buy this weekend.... u sure Ronaldo can still play not?!!! ha....

who will go further in the world cup

JAP or KOREA ?

pg7170 said:
who will go further in the world cup JAP or KOREA ?
Korea lah. Japan (group F) faces Brazil, Croatia, Australia, while Korea (group G) faces France, Swiss, Togo. If both are second, Korea will meet Spain/Ukraine while Japan might play Italy or Czech. Whaddya think?

Who's older?

Arsernal62 or Blackbmw?

kenntona said:
Korea lah. Japan (group F) faces Brazil, Croatia, Australia, while Korea (group G) faces France, Swiss, Togo. If both are second, Korea will meet Spain/Ukraine while Japan might play Italy or Czech. Whaddya think?

Who's older?

Arsernal62 or Blackbmw?

arse-anal62...he is older...look at the way he preach Chinese history....koazzz, he will kill you with it...

who will win in the opeing game of the world cup???
germany or costa (bearing in mind of its history)

Germany should win form my point of view... Heard that the coach has been secretly training his team on the ground that they are gona play for the first game. I also heard from others that usually first game very "cold door", form looks and research of it, they do have a point, but these game, Germany, the hosts are playin', I wouldn't think they would want to put the country's fame to shame. Hw bout' it? Animore other comments on the game?

33 said:
arse-anal62...he is older...look at the way he preach Chinese history....koazzz, he will kill you with it...

who will win in the opeing game of the world cup???
germany or costa (bearing in mind of its history)

i'm taking Costa... with 1 1.5 adv.... hoping it will be a draw game... haha

up coming summer movies...

MI 3 or Poseidon?

kenntona said:

Okay, I am hungry.

Adriano, or Robinho?

I think the coach may put Robinho with Ronaldo as these 2 have better cooperation with eahc other over the long period of time spent playing together in Real Madrid. Btw any one here manage to see World Class Professional Soccer Players face-2-face?[ Please do not name Singaporean S-League Stars ] I have personally seen Roberto Carlos, seen him went up the coach bus leaving the stadium, freakin' crowded man, securrity personnel alot... Anione here seen others? :confused:

BMW™ said:
...... Animore other comments on the game?

dude... suggest u read the rules of the GM game la...

first u answer the previous guy's question then u post ur owm GM question la....

if not u'll have to buy drinks k.... anyway one on u liao.... in MOS!! ha...

new handphones...

Nokia N80 (3MP) or Samsung p850 (3.2MP)

pg7170 said:
i'm taking Costa... with 1 1.5 adv.... hoping it will be a draw game... haha

up coming summer movies...

MI 3 or Poseidon?

LOL! I'm going for X Men III: The Last Stand, looks dman cool to me, similar to my PSP game, X-Men: Rise of the Apocalypse, where the scenario is similar as the X-Men and Brotherhood collaborate against a similar enemy, just that this time it is the World instead of Apocalypse. Hmms.. so pissed when i watched the MI 3 trailer, they freakin' blew up that beautiful orange Lamborghini Gallardo. I was like [ jaw-drops ] upon seeing that mentally retarded explosion. :yikess:

Samsung p850 if really have to select between these 2, but I'm goin' for the upcomin g K800i, looks sexy to me, solid sia blakc colour, GENG! sia... :)

BMW™ said:
Samsung p850 if really have to select between these 2, but I'm goin' for the upcomin g K800i, looks sexy to me, solid sia blakc colour, GENG! sia... :)

yes... u got the first part rite.... now u shoot ur GM questions la...

now its 2 bottles on u in MOS liao k... thanks

MP3 phones...

nokia N91 or SE k810/900i ?

NoKia

Non Farm Payroll tonight
USD...
Up or Down?

TripleM said:
Non Farm Payroll tonight USD... Up or Down?
Down somemore. Especially against the Euro.

Worries that current Asian boom mirrors that in 1996. Which is more worrying?

Strengths in Asian currencies, or inflationary pressures?

Inflationary pressures.

Flying SQ biz class to NY:
Stopover in Amsterdam then Newark,NJ
or
Stopover in FFT then JFK, NY?

TripleM said:
Inflationary pressures.
Beg to disagree. Take a look at the interest rates in 1996. We have yet to see 3m i/b surging to those 6% levels. As for currency strength, it does indicate strength from short-term flow.

TripleM said:
Flying SQ biz class to NY: Stopover in Amsterdam then Newark,NJ or Stopover in FFT then JFK, NY?
Via Frankfurt.

Hougang: Eric Low, or TK Low?

kenntona said:
Hougang: Eric Low, or TK Low?

Alex Low.....

Choa Chu Kang: Chia or Gan....

Gan , kan?

Juice combo:
Apple+ Orange
or
Carrot+ Celery?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back