GS-D3: German vs Thai

Re: GS-D3: German vs Thai

TripleM;140801 said:
Get either one is fine, if they hv served you fine over the year, it's a Good Year

hahahaha........ so free ah? posting on friday evening? or stuck in office is it?

Ahbengdriver;140776 said:
Tramlining? I see thats new to me worr.

But now I find the Eagle F1 GSD3 the thread pattern not nice leh....kekekeke. But guys, looking at tirerack survey results, dont u think bridgestone may be overrated? Anyone using Bridgestone? Heard all new BMW are now using it instead of CONTINENTAL worr

It's true that BMW now uses Bridgestones tires (RFT) for almost all their cars except the M-cars. I guess partly the reason is also because the tires are much cheaper than say their european counterparts RFT.

Some bridgestone tires are pretty good actually. The prices are in between the low end and high end brand names and they are quite reliable too. One thing I dont like bout bridgestone tires are their relatively heavier weight ( comin from the bloody stiff sidewalls )

I m contemplating on the my next tire change and I have praised highly of the Potenza RE-01R despite its weight.
245/35/19 27lbs
275/30/19 30lbs
Compared that to PS2, it's about 1.5kg heavier per corner...that's alot for unsprung weight.

Came back to work coz of US Non Farm Payroll data

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fc777comph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back