Hamann

Re: Hamann

You can get Hamann stuff from Phoenix Enterprises at Hillview, but the pricing is a suspect. Personal experience.

Think you have to talk to workshops like Sim Wee Chuan (Mike) or Benzline or brudders like Barry (rex7_vtec) or Wilson (wilman 2772) to import the bodykit. Is your ride an E46? PFL or FL?

Erm...

It's actually a Mini, but still under BMW! Hahahaa!

I've been shopping around for Hamann but have no idea where to begin and I know BMW-SG is quite active so decided to come here to gather infomation. Hope you Beemers don't mind. :whipper:

I'm sure you guys don't mind right? Anyways, we're looking at getting 645... just waiting for the temptations to overcome our inhibitions first....

I tried calling Phoenix, but no answer. Maybe they "chup lup" already. I think my other options would be Malaysia, Taiwan, Hongkong or Thailand. I don't like paying for shipping! I'd rather go there and get it myself if i have to.

But if can get from Singapore, would be much easier...

Where would you go for Hamann rims then? Stamford tyres? Hurry hurry?

SpeedyMini,

Welcome to the forum. The Hamann kits are very aggressive and chio. My previous ride was Hamann-themed and I missed her now and then (http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1112&page=4&pp=10).

I do not think you could source for Hamann kits regionally - definitely not OEM stuff. Like I said, it will be easier to check with Barry or Wilson given their contacts.

As for Hamann rims, Stamford Tyres carries them, but suspect they are out of stock on models like PGII. Shops like Leong Seng or Benzline should carry them. Just give them a call.

Since some brothers here are running on Hamann-theme, you might wanna join us for this Sunday's meetup at Kallang - carpark besides MacDonald's 4.30 pm - to get some ideas.

Cheers

Not sure if you are active in the Mini club. Anywaz, one of our forummer, Welbo owns a Cooper S. He might be familiar with your needs. Let's see if he comes into this forum and read your post.

Oh yes, i've seen Welbo around in the Mini2 forum, think we got the our Cooper S around the same time. My nickname there is Bster...

And I will be going to Kallang this Sunday as the Mini group meets there too... first time going to car meets! So I'll see you there.

The kit that i'm looking for is this, and yeah, they look quite aggressive!

Awesome rims. Will look really good on a grey, black or white Cooper I must say:)

Yeah those rims are quite awesome too! But have to go malaysia and get. These are Jack Union rims by Hartge. Looks good in any body color huh?!

But i'm thinking of getting something black with chrome lips... something like this one from stamfordtyres with the inner part sprayed black.. or this other one by ROH

Rims with chrome lips are nice until u kerb one and realise how difficult it is to repair. One of our forummers has ROH rims on his M-kitted 5 series. Very rare and very nice.

There is a tyre shop in Spore that carries ROH but not sure for Mini specs though. If u need the contact, PM me.

Hi SpeedyMini,

I will be droping by MINI meetup this coming Sunday too. See u there. From what I know, no one in our Sunny Island have the Hamann kit in the MINI yet. If you do it, u will be the first man.........:)
Sad to say, I do not know any workshop or vendor bringing in the Hamann kit for the MINI.......u may have to ask around or bring it in yourself thru Internet.

Good luck. Cheers!

nua98 said:
I try to find wilson2772 in member list but failed. Could someone give me some clue please.

Its Wilman2772..... wilson is his name aka greatwhite aka clan master. His avatar as follows :

Let me give u more clues in finding wilson.. his signature as follows :

Welbo said:
Hi SpeedyMini,

I will be droping by MINI meetup this coming Sunday too. See u there. From what I know, no one in our Sunny Island have the Hamann kit in the MINI yet. If you do it, u will be the first man.........:)
Sad to say, I do not know any workshop or vendor bringing in the Hamann kit for the MINI.......u may have to ask around or bring it in yourself thru Internet.

Good luck. Cheers!

Hey Welbo!

Wah, now i've got the incentive to find out where they have it then! hahaha See you there on Sunday then!

Hmm.. was there at the BMW meet last sunday. I wanted to talk to some of the ppl at the meet ... but felt really uncomfortable just being there. Everyone kept glaring/staring at me once i got out of my car. Felt really out of place.

Although i did see the ROH rims that i wanted on a silver beemer. Oh well, I guess I really didn't belong there.

Thanks to all who has answered my questions here.

SpeedyMini said:
Hmm.. was there at the BMW meet last sunday. I wanted to talk to some of the ppl at the meet ... but felt really uncomfortable just being there. Everyone kept glaring/staring at me once i got out of my car. Felt really out of place.

Although i did see the ROH rims that i wanted on a silver beemer. Oh well, I guess I really didn't belong there.

Thanks to all who has answered my questions here.

That wld be Gabey's beautiful silver M5-kitted ride. He will be the guy u wanna speak to on ROH rims.

We were looking at your nice ride bro. Just feel free to approach any of the guys. We're all nice people. Do join us for next month's meetup. I'll keep a look out for you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back