Hankook Ventus Prime

Hi There,

Has anyone used the Hankook Ventus Prime RFT for BMW 320 model? Pricewise it is substantially cheaper than Bridgestone and continental. Thanks.

Re: Hankook Ventus Prime

Has anyone tried using the hankook ventus Prime? I need to change my tyrwes soon and was wondering whether anyone has any views or feedback. Thanks.

go to tirerack.com for the reviews. hankook is not a popular brand here and so it will be difficult to get answers.

Not sure about Prime but hv used Hankook V12 and another model (can't remember) on my previous Jap cars and i find it pretty good value for money. Currently considering the S1 Evo for my E60. Actually Hankook have quite a following locally too.

I'm currently using 17" Hankook S1 Evo on my e60.
Grip is good on dry & wet for me (I don't do spirited driving).
It cuts through the deep water puddles on ECP without causing steering twitch.

Why not consider this S1 Evo instead of Prime?

I'll be getting the 19" S1 Evo in the next few weeks cos just bought a set of 19" rims from a bro here.

Beginner;657256 said:
I'm currently using 17" Hankook S1 Evo on my e60.
Grip is good on dry & wet for me (I don't do spirited driving).
It cuts through the deep water puddles on ECP without causing steering twitch.

Why not consider this S1 Evo instead of Prime?

I'll be getting the 19" S1 Evo in the next few weeks cos just bought a set of 19" rims from a bro here.

Hey bro i am also considering the S1 evo. Wonder we can get a better price if we buy together?

xmaz3;657512 said:
Hey bro i am also considering the S1 evo. Wonder we can get a better price if we buy together?

Bro, dropped you a PM.

Apology to TS for the OT :oooops: !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88bet50
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back