headache!! my maid run away.

jonleeck

this morning, when we woke up, i found out that my maid disappear!
called my agent already to inform him!..
any body here have any exp to share?

now i headache because i need to do the housework..shit!
btw i have a 5yr old boy!and my wifey is 3-4mth pregnant!
btw what is the fastest time for getting a maid ??

Re: headache!! my maid run away.

need 24hr i think! spoken to my agent! he is checking with the indo embassy.
I was wondering where can she go!

I think your maid is an Arsenal fan ... scared you bad mood after Sunday ...

Sorry ... Sorry ... Couldn't resist. Ok. now serious.

1. Several parties to inform ... most important are the agent and police. Check if the agent can liase with the insurance agency for you. I assume you have runaway bond insurance. If I'm not wrong there may be a small deductible or co-payment.

2. Some detective work... check any of the stuff she left behind for any clues on where she might go. How long has she been here? You may wanna ask around your neighbours, shops to see if anybody has seen her?

3. Does she have any friends or fellow maid friends in the area. Might wanna ask them?

4. Important. Check your valuables. Any cash or jewels missing? ManU posters and jerseys not counted. Those can throw away. Seriously, you must check this because if she wants to run away, she would need some $$.

5. Getting a new maid can be quite fast if you are prepared to accept a transfer maid. I think it should only take a few days/one week. However, if you have a contract with your agency for free replacements, then you should go back to them and insist on it through them.

Btw ... OT a bit ... u planning to send your boy to Saints?

Hope the above helps

highbury;637485 said:
I think your maid is an Arsenal fan ... scared you bad mood after Sunday ...

Sorry ... Sorry ... Couldn't resist. Ok. now serious.

1. Several parties to inform ... most important are the agent and police. Check if the agent can liase with the insurance agency for you. I assume you have runaway bond insurance. If I'm not wrong there may be a small deductible or co-payment.

2. Some detective work... check any of the stuff she left behind for any clues on where she might go. How long has she been here? You may wanna ask around your neighbours, shops to see if anybody has seen her?

3. Does she have any friends or fellow maid friends in the area. Might wanna ask them?

she is new! here only ard 1month plus..

4. Important. Check your valuables. Any cash or jewels missing? ManU posters and jerseys not counted. Those can throw away. Seriously, you must check this because if she wants to run away, she would need some $$.

5. Getting a new maid can be quite fast if you are prepared to accept a transfer maid. I think it should only take a few days/one week. However, if you have a contract with your agency for free replacements, then you should go back to them and insist on it through them.

Btw ... OT a bit ... u planning to send your boy to Saints?

Hope the above helps

1)Already infom my agent. He is looking/waiting for her to turn up @ his house, MOM or Embassy.
Btw,bro deduct simi$$??

2)My neighbours all close door wan!!No shops around my flat also...

3)she is new! here only ard 1month plus..

4)That the catch! she is not suppose to have $$$ as it is kept by my wife!(with all doc in our safe).
HAlan lei!!.... she no $$ also can run road!

5)transfer...tulong already! she is a tranfer maid! we had a transfer a few year ago.. also got prob!

O/T ans

NO, my wifey school..st hidas in tempinese.btw we also just bought a unit there currently renting out, will be moving there in a few years time!the key is need ppl to clean that house too!! now lim bei need to do the job! TEW!

next time u might wanna save keep their passport. I know its illegal to save keep ones passport, however u can draft out an agreement telling them you going to keep their passport. If both parties agrees, no legal action will file against u.

maxteq;637514 said:
next time u might wanna save keep their passport. I know its illegal to save keep ones passport, however u can draft out an agreement telling them you going to keep their passport. If both parties agrees, no legal action will file against u.

oh.. her passport is with us! as her work permit too!
the problem is she run road!

She is found!

Don't tell me she is at WP rally...

she was found @ HOME! for the runaway maid!

zorro;637542 said:
Don't tell me she is at WP rally...
ya most likely , she mistaken tot is party for the worker...

to zorro&hitmee..
she was found @ the w/p rally site.
while waiting for tonight rally, she was caught having a quickee with a bangala behind the rostum!

iScoupe;637560 said:
ya most likely , she mistaken tot is party for the worker...

yup! u r right!

so, how ah? wat should i do next?
need to collect short time $$ from the worker @ the party??
hitmee u konw best! please tell the current rates?

now my headache is .. new maid need ard 3-4 weeks to arrive!
jialat sia!.......... can any ppl here reccomend part time helper??
please pm the no! kamKAM sia!

I got part time helper, used to work for me a while ago before I got a full time maid.
u want number?

but she liverpool fan how?

kop fan...also makan lar! wat to do!....PM me!
i will convert her! show her our winners medals...let her wear man u jersey to work lor!

Part time maid with extra service or without?
Can wear man utd jersey if u top up.

top up! ... wear jersey!only... ok..
i find yr post very useful and helpful!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatimaallen
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups