Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

Andally;898187 said:
What I can summarize..

Sotong and Chicken can make you guys cum??

Hahaha

chicken nuggets also.. =)

Sorry I think the antibiotics drove me nuts.

Seriously I hate having flu... I waste more trees

With sore throat and cough together...argh........

Centurion9990;898149 said:
I told you to fish sotong for steamboat lah... u horny ass... i already reported u to SPCA for animal cruelty...

oh pls...SPCA wont bother with sotong.... ....Thats under the marine

Antibiotics are rubbish... sore throat means just try to suppress it... and it will self heal

detach8;898209 said:
Antibiotics are rubbish... sore throat means just try to suppress it... and it will self heal

I'm running a fever soon perhaps... Not enough sleep...I need 12 hours of sleep a day..

jasonmaxima;898216 said:
ally must be very tired.... cos she has been running in a lot of horsin's minds all night long....

Hahahaha!!! I miss my bed more than anyone else.

Andally;898210 said:
I'm running a fever soon perhaps... Not enough sleep...I need 12 hours of sleep a day..

Juz dump ur phone and ipad away so tt u can stay away from forum, u sure can sleep more than 12 hrs....

Temptation kills

pReTeNd3r;898244 said:
Juz dump ur phone and ipad away so tt u can stay away from forum, u sure can sleep more than 12 hrs....

Temptation kills

Now the nose like a tap....argh!!

Andally;898273 said:
Now the nose like a tap....argh!!

go rest la....haha

Andally;898210 said:

No leh research shows you need to sleep twice a day, about 4-5 hours each time. Not 12 hours straight. Slp too much will give you headache

detach8;898305 said:
No leh research shows you need to sleep twice a day, about 4-5 hours each time. Not 12 hours straight. Slp too much will give you headache

I think I depend too much on sleeping pills that's why like that:(

Anyway I've stopped cause all the docs I visited don't want to prescribe me anymore.

....go yoga...helps in mind & body.... ...can use tt time 2 exercise den tcss here Mah....:p:lol:

Andally;898331 said:
I think I depend too much on sleeping pills that's why like that:(

Anyway I've stopped cause all the docs I visited don't want to prescribe me anymore.

Chocs;898355 said:

....go yoga...helps in mind & body.... ...can use tt time 2 exercise den tcss here Mah....:p:lol:

Chocs is right... yoga is good for health... gym or swimming also good... can help to sleep like a baby...

Sleeping pills are addictive and bad for health...

Read a thick and boring book while lying on bed... confirm doze off...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88freevip
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back