Hello all=)

Re: Hello all=)

Centurion9990;898358 said:
Chocs is right... yoga is good for health... gym or swimming also good... can help to sleep like a baby...

Sleeping pills are addictive and bad for health...

Read a thick and boring book while lying on bed... confirm doze off...

I love reading haha!! Cannot exercise for time being la. Injuried most parts of my body haha..

Later end up in my favourite place... the hospital..

How u have bedminton like that?

Oh ok then I don't have to worry anymore...

[video=youtube;elsh3J5lJ6g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elsh3J5lJ6g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Stop being a seemingly angel like figure trying to ask me to change around here. In fact i feel you might have came from a dysfunctional family or planet.I think the sad existence must have been yourself for trying to create a big hoo-haa here and 'trying' pull me down, nice try but i dont think I would be affected by such childish acts of yours. Come on, get a life and grow up soon.Whoever you are, i salute you for being a slutch.SLUCTH is the best word to describe you now because I'm really indecisive about whether to call you a slut or bitch.Imagine the pathetic dysfunctional 'slutch' fucking herself.Omg, she prob needs to do that all day because she doesnt have a proper decent life.Please stop worshipping me.Please go f* yourself yea?

Yours faithfully,
Ally

Andally;898393 said:
Stop being a seemingly angel like figure trying to ask me to change around here. In fact i feel you might have came from a dysfunctional family or planet.I think the sad existence must have been yourself for trying to create a big hoo-haa here and 'trying' pull me down, nice try but i dont think I would be affected by such childish acts of yours. Come on, get a life and grow up soon.Whoever you are, i salute you for being a slutch.SLUCTH is the best word to describe you now because I'm really indecisive about whether to call you a slut or bitch.Imagine the pathetic dysfunctional 'slutch' fucking herself.Omg, she prob needs to do that all day because she doesnt have a proper decent life.Please stop worshipping me.Please go f* yourself yea?

Yours faithfully,
Ally

so drama... so fierce... :whatthe::whatthe::whatthe:

MW;898368 said:
Oh ok then I don't have to worry anymore...

....:lol::lol::lol::lol:...

...due 2 contradictory statements by the defendant ...

...it is hereby declare ...MW is innocent...

Andally;898393 said:

Yours faithfully,
Ally

...hello . My dear gal. There isn't many gals in this forum if u haven't realised by now?

Who is yr problem?

I think we should report police

Chocs;898399 said:

...hello . My dear gal. There isn't many gals in this forum if u haven't realised by now?

Who is yr problem?

I think she is referring to Milk... Milk got long hair thus is she... Milk just said ally is attention seeker...

this milk hah... how much he selling the 12 x iphone5? I help slk ask...

Last edited by a moderator:

slutch
New word. I go write down first then check dicktionary.

Centurion9990;898406 said:
I think she is referring to Milk... Milk got long hair thus is she... Milk just said ally is attention seeker...

Are you fanning?????

So got breasts thus is mum????? :errmm::errmm:

Hi Ally................. is your hair still purple????

Last edited by a moderator:

Chocs;898399 said:

Who is yr problem?

A guy having a behaviour of a woman perhaps.... haha:)

No problem:)

Centurion9990;898406 said:

Not offended by him la.....ayio!! Like I said I love the attention lo:)

milk15;898416 said:
Are you fanning?????

So got breasts thus is mum????? :errmm::errmm:

Hi Ally................. is your hair still purple????

joking lah... master fanny retired already... he's irreplaceable...

Tanzy;898414 said:
slutch
New word. I go write down first then check dicktionary.

Clutch i know... clutch bag i know... slutch :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xin88in
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back